It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Old guy talking to good looking lively young female.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 12:28 AM
link   
At the bank today, I was the old guy talking to an attractive in her twenties lively young female.
I found myself despite my early old age putting more effort into being interesting.
She told me personal details about her life. She gave me more than I expected. Just talk.

We made a connection. It was good. That's the best available.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 12:31 AM
link   
I bet if you plonked the keys to the Maserati on the table and were talking about the billions you have in the bank, it may well have turned into a romance.

P

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 12:38 AM
link   
I talk to younger pretty good women quite a bit, I guess I just have knowledge that they are interested in. I don't think they are interested in me for my great body or money, cause I don't have either. I just have a lot of knowledge about food chemistry. I also know a lot about how medicines work in the body.

They are just trying to get my recipes.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: droid56

Go make a bunch of more deposits. Lots of deposits. You can do it! We believe in you. Dont sell yourself short. Do it for us! We are living through you vicariously. You are all we have. Go!
edit on 4-4-2017 by Idreamofme because: Beer

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 12:48 AM
link   
give me her number, I want to make a connection too!!

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 12:50 AM
link   
a reply to: tayton

Dont be a homewrecker. Find your own young bank teller. This is droid time!

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 01:40 AM
link   
So droid....did you show her your C3PO? Or maybe flashed your R2D2?

Funny, I seem to have the same experiences.....young women often love to have a chat with the older gent. Maybe the father figure....in both ways....Ive been mistaken for the local "Father" and someones father from their school, both times wrong.

Unfortunately, it seems if the older gent takes the conversation "further", then he may enter the "Creep" zone and dirty old man group.

Hard to know what a young woman thinks........but I think they enjoy the maturity factor of conversing with an older male, as it makes them feel "Older" and more sophisticated, unlike the young male generation who are more rapt up in drugs or gaming or getting drunk throwing up and keep going. At least some young males anyway.

Still, if you have a secret to your chick magnet style.......let us all know......

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 01:50 AM
link   
a reply to: gort51

unlike the young male generation who are more rapt up in drugs or gaming or getting drunk throwing up and keep going. At least some young males anyway.

You described me perfectly and im old as dirt.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 02:06 AM
link   
What product was she trying to sell??, insurance?, credit card???....

RA

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 03:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
I talk to younger pretty good women quite a bit, I guess I just have knowledge that they are interested in. I don't think they are interested in me for my great body or money, cause I don't have either. I just have a lot of knowledge about food chemistry. I also know a lot about how medicines work in the body.

Does that mean you slip them a "Mickey" Ricky? That's one hell of a cocktail or cock tale... hard to tell, but at least you make them breakfast? Then they make a break fast?

Language can be interpreted in many ways and have many meanings as the above example illustrates. Either way someone is going to teach someone something right?

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Same thing happened to me at the sub-shop counter. I'm in my 50's. She was in her 20's. I told her she had a pretty smile but I really didn't mean much by it. She started talking to me like I had chance. It was fun to fantasize about it.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 06:19 AM
link   
I too once had an encounter with a gorgeous young lady...

she blocked me shortly after.

Making new FB accounts to stalk them is such a chore...

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 06:36 AM
link   

I see that you've not reached the singularity point of absolutely knowing that she was being sweet because the old guy in front of her was impossible to ignore?

...Been there a few decades ago.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Just print out one of these and put your number on the back of it.

Might just work.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Simply put...what's old is in the eyes of the beholder. Sometimes, age is just a number.*

*Add: my wife is 10 years younger than I- and 27 years of marriage

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 08:08 AM
link   

My dad used to do this when i was helping him recover from surgery. Flirting with the girls at the grocery checkout, embarrassing as hell.

"They are so nice", flirt flirt.

Later: Yah dad they are paid to be 'nice'.

Don't do it in the parking lot okay, you might get slapped.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 08:59 AM
link   
On a serious note, which isn't so serious...

when I was a kid, my dad worked as a timber delivery truck driver for a lumber yard for new houses being built. I'd often go with him on school holidays.

He would always wolf whistle out the window at young chicks driving by, and then point at me with this huge cheesy grin. I was like 6.

They'd all crack up leaving me embarrassed as anything lol

Dads are the epitome of embarrassment when you're a kid..

ever since then I've not been able to even leave the house.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: BigBrotherDarkness

originally posted by: rickymouse

Does that mean you slip them a "Mickey" Ricky? That's one hell of a cocktail or cock tale... hard to tell, but at least you make them breakfast? Then they make a break fast?

Language can be interpreted in many ways and have many meanings as the above example illustrates. Either way someone is going to teach someone something right?

In my case, I talk to the people in the coop about the health benefits and drawbacks of certain foods and talk about companion food chemistry to people. Surprisingly, people have an interest in that nowadays, actually they always have had one. The thing to remember is never to be pushy with things, it chases people away when you challenge their beliefs. I just put the bug in their ear most times.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   
In my early 20s I tried flirting with a lady in her 30s at the checkout at the grocery store. She didn't work there anymore after that. Hm...

Ok, not exactly related to your story but it's the closest thing I've got.
edit on 4-4-2017 by Aldakoopa because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   
You guys are cracking me up.

I myself have a "crush" or sorts on an older gentleman I know. But it's his mind, he has the most amazing mind.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join