It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Migrant rapes 2 elderly disabled men, murders woman

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 11:49 PM
link   

A Somalian asylum seeker has been charged with raping two disabled men in a care home and murdering one of their wives in Germany.

The 18-year-old is said to have broken into the sheltered accommodation in Neuenhaus in the county of Betheim... ...and sneaked into the room of a paralysed 59-year-old man to rape him.

the migrant then made his way into an adjoining room and raped another man before being confronted by the victim's 87-year-old wife, who he is accused of killing.

The worrying trend has led to Germans arming themselves with illegal guns and grenades to protect themselves from migrants.

Source
Over and over and over again... Migrants raping and murdering their way across Europe.
A Somali migrant broke into a senior care facility, raped two elderly men (one of whom was paralyzed), and then murdered a woman who saw him before fleeing the scene. When disabled senior citizens in secure care facilities aren't even safe from the violence these creatures bring with them, nobody is.
Germans are reportedly arming themselves with illegal weapons out of fear, and rightfully so considering that stories like this are happening on a routine basis.

Shame on you, Angela Merkel.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: trollz

And, likely coming soon to a town near you and I.

edit on 3-4-2017 by whywhynot because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 11:55 PM
link   

No trial....Draw and quarter this cockroach in the town square.
And make sure it is televised for the rest of the refugees to see what will happen to them when this stuff happens again.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 11:58 PM
link   

In Japan, these types of folks make trouble too:

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 11:59 PM
link   

I'm surprised that there hasn't been a violent backlash in Germany, France, U.K., etc..

If the atrocities we hear about every day from those countries, happened in America as frequently, there would be violent actions taken against people who fit the profile(s) of the offenders.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

In the Philippines, Duterte says no human rights for ISIS and other Radical Islamists

Meanwhile in Japan, because of Radical Muslims making trouble, they decided to put Mosques under surveillance:

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I'm surprised that there hasn't been a violent backlash in Germany, France, U.K., etc..

If the atrocities we hear about every day from those countries, happened in America as frequently, there would be violent actions taken against people who fit the profile(s) of the offenders.

Brexit has been the legal backlash from the UK .....

Let's see what the up and coming French and Germany elections bring about.

And there is unrest in other EU countries !?

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 12:21 AM
link   
My first thought when reading the title was, 'of course they did!'

Of course they did.

After reading this morning of the guy sentenced to 1 year for buggering the kid

Of course he did

Fake or real news? Doesn't matter

It's like it's inevitable

edit on 4-4-2017 by tayton because: Can't spell worth a damn

link   

I'm thinking I should start a thread every time a white person commits a crime...

link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

I really like Duterte.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

do it. because it's so the same.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

Philippines President Duterte used to say some nasty things to President Obama.

Ref1: www.breitbart.com...

Ref2: www.cnn.com...

He must like President Trump. No insults yet. Alike minds?

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

just make sure its white people in other countries where they have been given sanctuary as refugees and are sucking the big fat teat of the states social welfare system whille theyre doing it

you wouldnt want to be inconsistent in your comparisons right?

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 01:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake

I'm thinking I should start a thread every time a white person commits a crime...

Yes please do.....

That is ...a "White Person" who is a refugee in a BLACK country.....obviously somewhere in Africa.

Tribal, you beat me....but I thought an extra comment appropriate, to drive home the inequity of darkbake's post.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 01:27 AM
link   
You people have completely lost the plot.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I dont like rapists that much myself.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Lets think for a moment that the shoe was on the other foot and hundreds of thousands of low skilled migrants where flooding say Saudi Arabia and then trying to push their cultural and religious wants onto the local population be it Christianity or whatever, what do you think the local population would do??... Bare in mind we are told they are tolerant Muslims???...

I know where I will put my money.

Regarding Duterte, I can see why people support him but openly expressing such things on here is a massive can of worms so be warned, free speech and support will be shouted down...

RA

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 02:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake

Typical Shill ,shift the Guilt onto [EVIL] white people

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 02:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I sure wish I could believe that, but not so sure I do any more sadly. The main thing today is "acceptance" and "tolerance". Not sure if many people would stand up against it or just go back to their tv and hope it didnt get to their neighborhood.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 02:32 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthJava

Simple f8x. You guys run a bottle drive,use the money to send him to me,you get rid of him,my pigs are fed for a day or two,solved.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join