It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaccines again...,

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Barliman

Yup, and I couldn't feel any prouder for my country then I am now for that!

It takes one brave country to start before the others start looking at the example and doing them same.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 01:15 AM
link   
a reply to: MuonToGluon

Your obviously a fan of russian roulette,here is an ex Merck employee for anyone that wants to deny the deny ignorance shills.

edit on 4-4-2017 by khnum because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 01:18 AM
link   
a reply to: khnum

That I am, I have gambled many risks in my life for the outcome to be both positive and negative.

Billions of people have been vaccinated, that is a many single bullets those billions have taken!

Small ~% of those bullets have killed, but the rest missed.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Well Ive thrown you a video above its only fair the other side gets represented

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Will I watch it? No.

You would of noticed a small part of my last post "~% of those bullets have killed", I understand the risks also and acknowledge the dangers on a small percent of people.

Chronic Illness? I have advanced liver disease, I do not care about issues that cannot be proven by ill informed people who do not understand the basics of biology and what the human body produces naturally.

You would see I am not arguing of trying to prove the anti-vaccination people wrong? I'm not, I do not have to.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 01:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: khnum

If you do not vaccinate your child in Australia you loose your child welfare payments and the child can be banned from being with other children the pro-vaccine lobby is almost Neo-Nazi in its zealotry and of course the Prime Ministers wife is a big pharma executive.

Yes I know.
As far as I can see there is a real reason to be concerned about vaccine excipients, especially given the very large number of vaccines given now (high cumulative dose). This is not to say that all vaccination is inappropriate (far from it), but instead to say we need to be careful about the number of vaccines.

Aluminium is a serious concern, and the last time I checked the PubMed database I found 417 articles using the basic search term aluminium + neurotoxicity.

Given that the link between aluminium and Alzheimer's has been rehabilitated I think that the long term risk of that condition is likely to outstrip the probable autism association. (The CDC have been very skilled at dodging papers they do not like here).

As far as I can see the people working in the CDC and the National Immunisation Committee in Australia are adept at defining studies they do not like as "inadmissable"
The debate in Australia is being largely controlled by journalists working for Rupert Murdoch (himself a major pharma owner) and a group of trolls from several groups like Friends of Science In Medicine, Stop the AntiVaccine Network, and lone bloggers like Reasonable Hank.

This is an article I was looking at today: septicskeptics.com...

We also need to be careful to not lose our human rights, and given the lack of proper double blind trials these vaccines are still effectively experimental. I believe there have been some rulings about forced participation in medical trials. Remember Nuremburg.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 01:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: MuonToGluon

Yup, and I couldn't feel any prouder for my country then I am now for that!

It takes one brave country to start before the others start looking at the example and doing them same.

The fight's not over yet.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Ill informed? the video is by an ex vaccine company manufacturer employee,I really hope you consider not just western medicine for your problem its not the be all and end all
edit on 4-4-2017 by khnum because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Im lucky I have no children just ask the Doctor for the hazchem sheet for the side effects and watch them squirm they know its poison.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 01:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: TobyFlenderson
a reply to: Phage

Not yet, but try getting your kid into a public school, or involved with many other activities if they are not.

So here is some forms you can use to start fighting the injustice with.

Link

send these to the heads of health departments in your sate, the governor, your local politiicans etc, and get them to sign them.
edit on 4-4-2017 by Azureblue because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Will I watch it? No.

You would of noticed a small part of my last post "~% of those bullets have killed", I understand the risks also and acknowledge the dangers on a small percent of people.

Chronic Illness? I have advanced liver disease, I do not care about issues that cannot be proven by ill informed people who do not understand the basics of biology and what the human body produces naturally.

You would see I am not arguing of trying to prove the anti-vaccination people wrong? I'm not, I do not have to.

So you are telling me that you know the dose of formaldehyde in vaccines is safe for all babys born and injecting it into them on day 1 wont cause any issues at all

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 04:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

Will I watch it? No.

So you are telling me that you know the dose of formaldehyde in vaccines is safe for all babys born and injecting it into them on day 1 wont cause any issues at all

If you could answer ignorant_ape's questions you'd have your answer, but evidently you can't.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 05:37 AM
link   
a reply to: GetHyped

Irrespective
I never made any difinitive statements, I just linked a page and hilited some statements from that page
Mon To Glon made a definitive statement
I don't see why you think anything you say should be relevant to me in the circumstance, unless being a hero is your motivation.

He doesn't have to answer the question, maybe he may like to
I am sure he/she doesn't need your help

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 05:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

You sure like throwing your uninformed opinions around as fact but you can't answer basic questions on the science? Interesting.

Here's the questions again in case you missed them the 4th time:

1 what is the NATURALLY occuring level of formaldehyde in the body of a human ? [ pick a body mass ]

2 - what is the mass of formaldehyde in a vaccine dose typically given to a patient [ of the body mass you chose for Q1 ]

3 - explain why you still think formaldehyde in vaccines = unsafe

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 06:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: InFriNiTee

Are you under the impression that there are laws which force people to be vaccinated?

Maybe they are just cognizant of the fact that there is a huge push from the radical pro-vax crowd to do just that (require forced vaccinations at gunpoint).

So, yeah, it is a legitimate concern for those of us who refuse to inject toxic chemicals into our babies.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: Raggedyman

Can you give us a comparison of the number of adverse effects with vaccines against the results of not using vaccines?

Autism vs polio and measles etc, etc

Impossible to do, because there have never, ever been any true, placebo controlled testing done on vaccines, at all, period.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

a reply to: InFriNiTee

Are you under the impression that there are laws which force people to be vaccinated?

Maybe they are just cognizant of the fact that there is a huge push from the radical pro-vax crowd to do just that (require forced vaccinations at gunpoint).

So, yeah, it is a legitimate concern for those of us who refuse to inject toxic chemicals into our babies.

I see you're from the "Literally make nonsense up as you go along" school of discussion.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 07:11 AM
link   

a reply to: FissionSurplus

Many schools are also playing hard ball when it comes to a parent who doesn't want to vaccinate their children.

You mean by not allowing unvaccinated children to enroll? Good. It means fewer kids will get sick.

Since you are so concerned about the spread of disease, and since it is a scientifically proven fact - unlike the safety/efficacy of vaccines, which have had ZERO true placebo controlled studies done (much less showing safety/efficacy) - that all live vaccines shed when given to people, I assume that like me, you would be very much in favor of mandatory quarantine of everyone who receives a live vaccine for the entire time they are infectious (can be weeks, or even months in some cases), right?

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 07:44 AM
link   
define " safe " its not a trick question - but please define " safe "

the context of this question arises from a " popular " anti vaxxer notion that because vaccines are not demonstrated to be 100% risk free - then thier use should be eschewed

this is a blatant nirvarna fallacy

one poster has - for reasons that defies logic cited peanuts - so a parrallel question - are peanuts safe ?

PS - peanuts are neither a nut [ they are a legume ] and are not poisonous [ to humans ] they CAN be allergenic [ and yes there is a diference that is understood by the scientifically literate ]

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

please explain rinderpest erradication start by reading this primer and use it to google more in depth sources

then explain how rinderpest was erradicated - if as you claim - the vaccine is " inneffective "

cattle have always drunk raw water - so sanitation has not eliminated rinderpest , nor can you educate a bullock - so thats not the answer either

but some how - with only the WHO vaccine program being the " variable that was changed " - rinderpest was erradicated

how [ if not vaccine efficiacy ] ?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join