It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confirmed: Trump Campaign Advisor Met With Russian Spy In 2013

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

The word "all" used 9 times.

How do you even debate that??

I'm not going to debate your hyperbole. You come across as frantic and want to push your opinion rather than the actual facts of the matter or anything Trump.

As it pertains to the OP, do you find it odd that the best evidence so far is something over 3 years old that had nothing to do with Trump at the time?

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 12:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: allsee4eye
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Yeah but what's the point? This is going back to February 2013. Too long ago to have any impact. Page was not Trump's advisor at the time and Page is not Trump's advisor now. I don't see any point.

Yea at best it sets the chain of events that led to the elledged deal..

Aka the Russians turned page in 2013 , which provided the access to trump 2 years later.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 12:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

Yeah but what's the point? This is going back to February 2013. Too long ago to have any impact. Page was not Trump's advisor at the time and Page is not Trump's advisor now. I don't see any point.

Aka the Russians turned page in 2013 , which provided the access to trump 2 years later.

Question how did they know page would be working on Trumps campaign that far ahead?

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 12:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

The word "all" used 9 times.

How do you even debate that??

I'm not going to debate your hyperbole. You come across as frantic and want to push your opinion rather than the actual facts of the matter or anything Trump.

As it pertains to the OP, do you find it odd that the best evidence so far is something over 3 years old that had nothing to do with Trump at the time?

I wasn't talking about you, specifically or at all..

My post was because your preceding one seemed almost reasonable and maybe worth the effort..

With trump I just think him making a deal is the logical conclusion from the chain of events..

Rarely in a conspiracy theory is their so nice and neat a benefit trail..

Sandy hook?? We never had fun controle..

Chem trails?? No one can even agree why..

Illuminati?? No one can agree why NOR what they are doing..

But with trump it is a really nice and neat he gets X and they get Y..

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 12:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

Question how did they know page would be working on Trumps campaign that far ahead?

Wouldn't have prob .. turning page could come in handy for any number of reasons givin his connections..

Well 3 years ago was hypothetically not too early to call a trump run. Espeacially with access to trump himself..

I think Russian intelligence would have contacted him through page or maybe Flynn telling trump , "we have X info on your opponent. Drop sanctions and don't give weapons to Ukraine and we will drop it a month before the election..."

From trumps POV he wouldn't be trading anything the American people care about and he only hurts Hilary.. win, win...

Imho that is why it is believeable..

Trump isn't being asked to give Russia Alaska, or even one US citizen..

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Pavel Golovkin / APSharePin

Carter Page, then-adviser to Donald Trump's campaign, speaks at the graduation ceremony for the New Economic School in Moscow last July.

It remains unclear how connected Page was to the Trump campaign. He rose to prominence seemingly out of nowhere last summer, touted by then-candidate Trump as one of his foreign policy advisers. Page was quickly cut from the Trump team following reports that federal investigators were probing his ties to Russian officials. White House press secretary Sean Spicer said last month that the campaign had sent Page cease and desist letters last year, demanding he stop associating himself with it.

Action was taken. This is a non-story.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 02:21 AM
link   
So how did Russia know Trump would win far before even the political experts in our country hours before the election?

I'd think have to be gullible to believe this narrative.

Trump is leaking fake news to know who the leakers are, that's why there are so many different versions of events and nothing ads up.

He's cleaning house and most of the stories are absolutely fake and Democrats get so excited about them just to be let down again.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 03:36 AM
link   

2013 ???

What does this have to do with Trump campaign, and Page role in that? NOTHING

And ... from where does the information come from?

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Kennedy 'met' with a Russian spy when he was in the US Navy stationed in Washington, DC.
That is why he was shipped to the Pacific.
Then he appointed his own brother as Attorney General of the US.

He is a hero to the Democrats.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 05:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Kennedy 'met' with a Russian spy when he was in the US Navy stationed in Washington, DC.

Did the Russians steal government documents and leak them on the eve of an election to attack jfk's political opponents???
Because the meeting is just proof Russian intelligence had access to trump through page/Flynn...

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 05:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: deckdel

2013 ???

What does this have to do with Trump campaign, and Page role in that? NOTHING

And ... from where does the information come from?

I'm willing to bet people around trump knew he was running before 2013...

Its not that long ago considering the election was a year and a half long...

Also the FBI said that the Russians were helping trump during the GOP primary as well...

So 3 years ago is not the ten+ Years from the manifort story a couple days ago..

Is prob right about the time trump was getting stuff ready to run.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 05:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: xstealth
So how did Russia know Trump would win far before even the political experts in our country hours before the election?

I'd think have to be gullible to believe this narrative.

Trump is leaking fake news to know who the leakers are, that's why there are so many different versions of events and nothing ads up.

He's cleaning house and most of the stories are absolutely fake and Democrats get so excited about them just to be let down again.

Russia wouldn't have neeeded to know he was gonna win in 2013....

Just that he was going to run..

And 2013 is prob right when trump started making plans...hell there was 1 1/2 years of election coverage.

So 2013 is not even close to being too far away to be relevant..

The manifort story from 10 years ago is too far away to be connected.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Did the Russians steal government documents and leak them on the eve of an election to attack jfk's political opponents???
Because the meeting is just proof Russian intelligence had access to trump through page/Flynn...

Who knows what secrets Kennedy passed to the Soviets through pillow talk.... yes he was sleeping with a Soviet agent. Causing enough alarm that he was sent to the South Pacific where he could cause no further harm... and damn near met his death.
See, I can do that too... ask questions about unproven allegations.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Hillary won the popular vote. Did Russia cause that? Hmm?

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Hillary won the popular vote. Did Russia cause that? Hmm?

No Untracable voter fraud did that one in California alone.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Russia spies are useless. They did nothing to help Yanukovych. And that's right in their own backyard. CIA is much better than Russia spies.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Trump had been considering running for decades. See his Oprah interview on YouTube.

Meanwhile, Uranium One.

Russian collusion lol.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   

And why should I care about Russia?

you shouldn't, the people protecting America should

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Who knows what secrets Kennedy passed to the Soviets through pillow talk.... yes he was sleeping with a Soviet agent. Causing enough alarm that he was sent to the South Pacific where he could cause no further harm... and damn near met his death.
See, I can do that too... ask questions about unproven allegations.

Was JFK actually banging a Russian agent?? Or is it only according to info wars that he was???

Because with trump there is video of all the surrounding details..

Him firing 2 officials for Russian connections hitting the press..

Flynn being an agent of a Russian puppet state..

Stone knowing about the leak before hand..

Sessions lying about russian meetings.

Trumps only change to the GOP platform was not giving weapons to Ukraine.

Flynn telling the ambassador trump would lift sanctions.

Pages involvment with Russian a spy.

Comey saying the FBI was absolutely investigating trump for collusion..

None of that stuff is even being denied...

So amongst rampant rumors your a putin puppet, why would you do all of those things that add to the perception you are a Russian puppet??

It is crashing at your exs house after a night at the bar, and not cheating on your wife while your there... you might as well cheat because your wife will never believe you didn't..

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Russia spies are useless. They did nothing to help Yanukovych. And that's right in their own backyard. CIA is much better than Russia spies.

Hmmm the Russians (and brits) were the top dogs of the spy world for decades.. not sure if they still are I guess, but through the Cold War they dusted US intelligence.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join