It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It appears Trump has stopped TOW shipments to jihadists, prompting anger from Saudis

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: MyHappyDogShiner

And those TOWs went to Qaeda who was founded by Laden who was a Saudi. Qaeda was responsible for the 911 attack.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I thought we were at "war" against terrorism.

Seems like denying weapons would be part of the plan.

How fubared is the world getting...

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Raytheon BGM-71 TOW
Price/Cost: In FY 2015, the unit cost of a TOW 2 missile is $58,908

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

BGM-71 TOW

Here it is in action.

This can be the TWH (Trump Whitehouse) trying to starve off and deal with ISIS. Instead of helping them like Obama admin did.
edit on 3-4-2017 by cenpuppie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: cenpuppie

Russia has ways to deal with TOW. They use unmanned recon planes to locate them and then destroy them with artillery and air strikes. Supplying TOW to jihadists is nothing but a waste of tax money.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Now that's just plain wrong.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 10:47 PM
link   
The really disappointing thing about the Obama/Kerry flooding Syria with ATGM, is that they crossed into Iraq and were frequently used to destroy American armor utilized by the liberating forces on their way to Mosul!

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
a reply to: Snippythehorse
Abrams have been getting ripped across Iraq with TOW missilies given to them in Syria to use against Russia and Syria! A DAMN SHAME!

edit on 4-3-2017 by worldstarcountry because: please excuse the ethnic music.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: allsee4eye
WaPo puts out an article stating Arabic allies AKA Saudis claim there is a back channel between Trump and Russia set up by Erik Prince, the founder of Blackwater. Dude, it's been several months since Trump was inaugurated and this claim comes out today. Too much coincidence if you ask me.

Honestly, I don't think there's anything Trump hasn't had his fingers in.

If he thinks there's a business deal, he's interested. People who believe Trump is pro America blows my mind.

It's like you never run a company before or something. I guess he shouldn't have ventured out into the global market eh?

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 02:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: digital01anarchy

originally posted by: LogicalGraphitti

The Hama offensive by jihadists failed big time. As of today they lost all they gained except for Souran. There are no more TOW videos popping up, suggesting they run out of TOW. And today, WaPo puts out an article stating Arabic allies AKA Saudis claim there is a back channel between Trump and Russia set up by Erik Prince, the founder of Blackwater. Dude, it's been several months since Trump was inaugurated and this claim comes out today. Too much coincidence if you ask me.

twitter.com...

WaPo article

What's a TOW?

Lol

Wow, that was a very helpful response, you must have thought long and hard to come up with that /sarc

This seems to add credence to the idea that the House of Saud is arming Daesh, could that not beconsidered criminal on the worldwide stage?

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 03:42 AM
link   

WaPo puts out an article stating Arabic allies AKA Saudis claim there is a back channel between Trump and Russia set up by Erik Prince, the founder of Blackwater. Dude, it's been several months since Trump was inaugurated and this claim comes out today. Too much coincidence if you ask me.

If he thinks there's a business deal, he's interested. People who believe Trump is pro America blows my mind.

And people that think Hillary was pro American blow my mind.......in fact Hillary would of blown everything as she would of started WW3 with Russia.....

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 05:41 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

ISIS were created from Saddam's Tikriti Fedayeen. USA saw them as a valuable ally in suppressing the Shia majority in Iraq so took their fighters to training camps in Turkey in Konya Province. The CIA brought in an expert Mujahadeen bomb maker from Afghanistan to teach the Fedayeen how to make suicide vests. Israel provided military instructors and they taught them how to use various weapons. The CIA bought up all of Bulgaria's old stock of former Soviet small arms and supplied it to them via Turkey. A lot of Nazi era small arms still manufactured by Yugoslavia in the 1970s were purchased from Croatia.

This is the story of how ISIS was created.

Not because USA withdrew from Iraq. They trained the Fedayeen to counter the popular movement of Shia cleric Muqtada al-Sadr, but instead they entered Mosul and massacred all the Shia they could find. That was the start of ISIS.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 07:21 AM
link   
The rebels recycle the same claim about blowing up a bulldozer with a TOW every week or two. If all the claims were real, there would be a world-wide shortage of bulldozers, and Caterpillar would be making a fortune off this war.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Remember how we used to see lots of pictures of ISIS with brand-new Toyota pickup trucks, and people wondered where they were getting them from? We haven't seen that since Trump won the election.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Maybe they got blown up by Russia supplied TOS-1A.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Closed for staff review.

Moved to ATS Skunk Works.....and reopened.
edit on Tue Apr 4 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

And people that think Hillary was pro American blow my mind.......in fact Hillary would of blown everything as she would of started WW3 with Russia.....

I find those who protect Putin against Hillary . . . well "interesting".

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

It's like you never run a company before or something. I guess he shouldn't have ventured out into the global market eh?

I owned a business.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

I find those who dont understand the consequences of nuclear war idiots.

There is a huge diffrence between protecting Putin and not wanting to die in a nuclear holocaust.

But I guess for SJW nuclear war is ideal right? We will all finally be equal without any discrimination if we are all dead radioactive corpses!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join