It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Son of God Must Repent - How the End is the Beginning of Change for Creation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 07:11 AM
link   
"Repent you say?" Yes. The second coming of Christ is for this very reason. Let me give you a few verses that must be revealed by context. First, the reason the Son of God hung on a cross. Before I quote this verse, you must see this in light of the fact that Yahweh (LORD / Adonai) is identified as Lord of the New Testament and Son of God, firstborn over all creation. See it from this verse.

Who are YOU?

Colossians 1
15 The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. 17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.

YOU are HIM. Ruler (Ishvara) of the mind. Collectively, we are known as the Lord (ONE). One bread, many slices. One blood, many veins.

Reason for the Cross we Bear

Genesis 9
6 Whoever sheds human blood,
by humans his blood will be shed,
because in his image, Elohim made humans.
7 Be fertile, and increase in number. Spread over the earth, and increase.”

The Lord went against the decree of the Father (Elohim). Adam's Father is Elohim in Genesis 1, the very Father speaking here in this verse. Who is he speaking to? Yahweh, the collective mind of Man. Noah is the one listening. From this, we see the promise of the Rainbow (All colors / All nations). What color did the collective mind choose? One nation over the others. By this, nothing but bloodshed and war to build a nation over the rest. The Kingdom of David is the kingdom of division and bloodshed to rule over God from Jerusalem.

The Desire of the Collective

Isaiah 24

21 On that day Yahweh will punish heaven’s armies in heaven
and earth’s kings on earth.
22 They’ll be gathered like prisoners in a jail
and locked in prison.
After a long time they’ll be punished.
23 The moon will be embarrassed.
The sun will be ashamed,
because Yahweh Tsebaoth will rule
on Mount Zion and in Jerusalem.
He will be glorious
in the presence of his respected leaders.

Not only did our collective mind proclaim itself as God with none beside, it also desired a kingdom to rule from Earth, punishing the heaven that gave it rule and dominion over one small mote of dust in the infinite expanse of worlds.

We now move forward to the Cross, where Jesus experiences his circumcision. On the head, we find the foreskin. In Hebrew, this is the letter SIN next to the Letter NUN. Nun is seed. Sin is the thistle, or thorn. The crown of thorns on the head is symbolism for the reason the cross was necessary. By human hands, HIS blood was shed. Who is he? Adam, the Son of Man reborn. He is relative Prime. Did he repent for the fall of mankind by this?

We can only know when he returns. If we see Zephaniah 1 and the book of Revelation, then he has not repented. 1/3 of mankind dead ends in this if he fails to repent.

Zephaniah 1

The Lord Will Judge the Earth
2 “I will gather everything on the face of the earth
and put an end to it,” declares Yahweh.
3 “I will put an end to humans and animals.
I will put an end to
the birds in the sky,
the fish in the sea,
and the sins that make people fall, together with the sinners.
I will remove all people from the face of the earth,” declares Yahweh.

Wake up Adam. YOU are the risen body of man today. All 7 billion of us are YOU. I lay this burden on mankind today as the risen Lord in baptism. We all own our choices. Don't blame the Lord unless you know who you are. There is no one to blame but the image you occupy. Do you wish to blame him? Know this from Rumi the Sufi.

Who Are YOU?

Ah! you who smite with your sword him beside himself,

You smite yourself therewith; Beware!

For he that is beside himself is annihilated and safe;

Yea, he dwells in security forever.

His form is vanished, he is a mere mirror;

Nothing is seen in him but the reflection of another.

If you spit at it, you spit at your own face,

And if you hit that mirror, you hit yourself;

And if you see an ugly face in it, 'tis your own,

And if you see an 'Isa there, you are its mother Mary.

He is neither this nor that he is void of form;

'Tis your own form which is reflected back to you.

But when the discourse reaches this point, lip is closed;

When pen reaches this point, it is split in twain.

Close then your lips, though eloquence be possible.

Keep silence; God knows the right way!

YOUR IDENTITY AS THE LORD RULING THE MIND (ISHVARA)

THE LORD IS NOT WHO YOU THINK

Love ends bloodshed by revealing the truth. Wrestle with the Lord Jacob. It's all on you! The light of the nations must shine. If not, your kingdom will fall yet again. Temples crumble for a reason. Crowns have thorns. Rule yourself first. Kings self-govern.

edit on 3-4-2017 by DayAfterTomorrow because: For reasons which will only be made clear in the world to come. For now, enjoy this day after yesterday. It's always the day after yesterday until it's the day after tomorrow!

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 07:21 AM
link   
I have heard about the second coming my whole life. I imagine you and I will be long dead before Christ ever returns. People who are now dead thought the second coming would happen in their lifetimes. Ours will most likely be no different.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Yeah sure all you got to do is prove it.a reply to: DayAfterTomorrow

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
I have heard about the second coming my whole life. I imagine you and I will be long dead before Christ ever returns. People who are now dead thought the second coming would happen in their lifetimes. Ours will most likely be no different.

We are the second coming. We are the body (1 Corinthians 12). It's the part of the OP that is critical to understand. We are the Lord in rebirth. We are the second coming, because we are the first resurrection. All 7 billion of us.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver
Yeah sure all you got to do is prove it.a reply to: DayAfterTomorrow

That's not my job.

new topics

top topics

join