It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Trump Supporters Regretting Their Decision? A True Story...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Greetings:

As I finished raising money for homeless veterans right outside of PPG arena in Pittsburgh something interesting happened. An older white male in his mid-forties began a conversation with me concerning the bumper sticker on his car. The sticker said "Trump Make America Great Again" He pointed to it and said, "I bet you're not a trump supporter either" I asked what he meant? He went on to tell me that, "He and many of friends have been watching how Donald Trump hasn't followed up on his promise to repeal and replace the Affordable Health Care Act."
www.cbsnews.com...

"He has removed the barriers of internet security granted to us by law just recently, making your data for sale to the highest bidder."
www.nytimes.com...

"He made us embarrassed we voted for him because he is working for the Russians."
www.popsugar.com...

"We shoulda just voted for a turnip instead" and with that, we parted ways.

In short, I think the only way for everyone to heal is for us all to forgive. A lot of people bought his story, drain the swamp right? Well, why is he appointing his own family members and business partners to important positions that they aren't qualified for? Why did he fire all those judges without having replacements for them? Do you feel comfortable with that man making life and death decisions for our country? Sounds to me like a man without a purpose.

What's your opinion? Are you regretting anything yet, do we need to get a divorce from Donald Trump? Would you be willing for a change if it were to "Make America Great Again"? As of now nearly half of us want him gone, did you know that? I didn't until earlier today.
www.indy100.com...

edit on 12/16/2012 by thekaliyuga because: title

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 11:23 PM
link   
No regrets here .

Just tiresome listening to all the whining by leftists that refuse to accept the outcome of a election because their corrupt criminal lost .

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Oh man, this is gold right here.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Thank you

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 11:26 PM
link   
He won. she lost. Get over it

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: VengefulGhost

Good to stand by your decisions! I think he may have gotten the short end by the media, but if he just stopped talking and tweeting he would be fine.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 11:40 PM
link   
no

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: thekaliyuga

In 2 months? Most of my pals gave Obummer 8 years. And they still are.

Here is a story I just made up.

I was talking to a bunch of dudes and gals and dudes that wanted to be gals that were gals that were dudes but didnt know sometimes whether they were dudes or gals and at times were neither dudes nor gals but were sure that they weren't sure unless they were and they told me that they weren't sure if Hillary really was the president or not but they were sure that Trump was going to kill them in their sleep.

Or maybe when they were awake. Or maybe in that state where they were neither asleep nor awake. Or maybe when they were dreaming that they were asleep and awake at the same time.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 12:04 AM
link   
I'm regretting my past association with the Democrat party. What I see happening among a bunch of the Democrats is making me sick. If this keeps happening, I will deny ever voting for the Democrats. I actually vote in the Democrat primaries, I guess I have to quit getting the democratic primary ballot.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 12:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

Yup, she lost and I am glad about it. Wish he had lost as well... oh well.

It was a lose-lose situation with the two parties, but honestly it works out to be a win for the Dems when the pendulum swings. Trump has damaged the Republican party far worse than the Dems could have and it is likely to cost them far more in the future.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Not one...

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 01:24 AM
link   
a reply to: scojak

Ragrets are awesome!!!!

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Deplorable people have no common sense and lack free will, so it really means nothing to them..just being honest.
edit on 3-4-2017 by ImmortalLegend527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 02:33 AM
link   
I like how democrats project their sins. I guess they assume everyone is as guilty as they are?

www.forbes.com...

Title: Ted Kennedy's Soviet Gambit

Picking his way through the Soviet archives that Boris Yeltsin had just thrown open, in 1991 Tim Sebastian, a reporter for the London Times, came across an arresting memorandum. Composed in 1983 by Victor Chebrikov, the top man at the KGB, the memorandum was addressed to Yuri Andropov, the top man in the entire USSR. The subject: Sen. Edward Kennedy.

“On 9-10 May of this year,” the May 14 memorandum explained, “Sen. Edward Kennedy’s close friend and trusted confidant [John] Tunney was in Moscow.” (Tunney was Kennedy’s law school roommate and a former Democratic senator from California.) “The senator charged Tunney to convey the following message, through confidential contacts, to the General Secretary of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union, Y. Andropov.”

From: The Washington Standard thewashingtonstandard.com...

RUSSIAN BANK DOCUMENTS INDICATE HILLARY CLINTON & JOHN PODESTA SHOULD ANSWER ABOUT THEIR TIES TO RUSSIA

Twitter Fight Round 2: Trump Trolls "Lying" Pelosi With Pic Of Her And Medvedev; Pelosi Responds

www.zerohedge.com...

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) said Friday that she's never met with the current Russian ambassador

But a file photo from Pelosi's 2010 meeting with Russian President Dmitriy Medvedev shows Kislyak at the table across from Pelosi — then House speaker — and Rep. Steny Hoyer (D-Md.). Medvedev had been in the country for a meeting with President Barack Obama a day earlier and stopped in on Capitol Hill to meet with congressional leaders as well.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 03:38 AM
link   
a reply to: VengefulGhost

Do you really believe that's what's happening?

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 03:54 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

You too?

Here's the thing. Trump is failing so miserably and you guys know it.
That's the real issue here. What to do now that he won and doesn't know what he's doing.
God they're even saying he can't organize his people at all. He can't get any legislation accomplished because he has no law experience. Well he has experience with the law as we know just not the right kind.
Remember when he said don't vote for Hillary because she was going to begin her presidency under criminal investigation?
Yeah good times huh? Lock her up..LOL
Funny where did all that go?
No investigations. No trials, no indictment. Oh Hillary America's most wanted. LOL

But now look, here's trump under criminal investigation. Whaddaya know... good choice . Excellent choice.
The world's not laughing at Hillary are they???

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 04:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

But why are his approval ratings way below Obama?? Why is he creating scandals on a weekly basis?

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Every day I regret your country voted this man into office , every day that regret grows stronger.
I , as a member of the free world had no say in the matter (and nor should I) but will be affected by the calamity that is sure to come , we live in dangerous , troubling times but the more Americans that jump of this bandwagon the better for all of us.

I hope your country can heal itself after this nightmare finishes.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 05:31 AM
link   
I'm embarrassed for the OP, along with all the other butthurt leftists that seem to be living in some strange version of reality.

At first I thought they were all bots, but then it dawned on me that these people actually believe what they are saying.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Im just really impressed that this person stopped you and when talking quoted full url's at you so you could fact check him on the spot.

*runs off to find this man*

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join