It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"She told you her nickname was Crazy Mary before you started dating and you dated her anyway?!"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
a reply to: Advantage

How awesomely crazy cool. Nay, psycho-cool! Reading that right there made this OP worth it. Thanks for sharing, Advantage and congratulations.

LOL!! Glad to have entertained you. LOL!

Its all true.. weirdest thing. My parents went berzerk when they met him... totally scary guy. Then they got to know "the psycho" was reserved for everyone BUT me.. pretty cool. Like having a rabid pet werewolf... who everyone is scared of but is a puppydog for you. I swear Id decapitate anyone who harmed that man! LOL!

Throwing caution to the wind doesnt always result in years of therapy, multiple felonies, and broken bones! Who knew...

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Justso
I love Rednecks.

You find some like your date, but they are in short supply. Rednecks have a very unique system for everything, even for weeding out the truly crazy.

Their system is simple. You have Redneck Crazy and Redneck Dead.

edit on 2-4-2017 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Crazy can definitely be fun as a short term thing when you're young but overall it's not worth the drama in my opinion. Some people take their batshi***ery to extreme levels.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 05:31 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Dude you are crazy. So when she pulls a knife and you try to take it off her and someone gets hurt?? You are not a wife beater but....

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 03:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
Nobody does crazy love like a southern gal. Although Koreans are close.

Lived most of my years in the South. The other 21 in Korea.

You're on to something, brother.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I think we've all probably gone through a stage where we just, for some reason, get a real kick and a turn on from that craziness some women seem have ample amounts of...

Sometimes with my ex, i would just feel like "come here you beautiful, crazy creature! this world doesn't make sense, so why should we have to! Nobody else understands our love... except for us, and that's all that matters!"
Lol yeah... Its fun pretending like true love exists and acting like you're going to be with a person forever and ever...even beyond death, and that your love is so powerful, so pure, so real, nothing could ever stop it, not even a decade or two apart could put a dent in it. Because true love is the most powerful force in the entire 'verse. Yeah, that was a fun game we played for 7 years, me and her. She won, of course. Me being a gentleman and all. I lost...everything that ever mattered to me. Her.

Now imagine me doing a larry David style shrug and a trombone that,goes "wonk, wonk, woooooooooonk" haha. Whoopsies!

Hey, # happens.

edit on 8/1/2017 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 03:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
A gorgeous redhead in Nashville.....Seriously, she was just breathtaking. She thought it was hilarious to suddenly put her hands over my eyes at 70 mph in heavy traffic, flip off cops when she was high and hang out the car window with a tequila bottle, offering shots to cars on the highway. [ no I was not drinking and driving ]
But , My God! that woman was seriously hot and boy could she.............Well...let's not go there.

I miss her every time I think of her.

Cool story bro.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

"She told you her nickname was Crazy Mary before you started dating and you dated her anyway?!"

You don't know about the Crazy to Hot scale?

We'll ask NPH to explain....

edit on 12-2-2018 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 02:17 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Lol Sounds a little bit funny

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join