It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The second most powerful man in ISIS has been killed

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: one4all

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
a reply to: one4all

It would probably also explain why the IC community is working with the press to try and make POTUS look bad. They're upset Trump screwed up the whole funding Islamic terrorists operation racket the former Democratic administration had going on.

With the propaganda minister dead too though, I would like to hope those lone wolf attacks in Europe and USA will decrease.

Trump has also disrupted the Opiate cartels and their big-pharma addict the masses and get your own insurance compnies to buy your own opiates with non-fiat money generated by premiums its a long running con-job......and he is gunning for the Prison for profit Industry next...then IMHO the Insurance Industry......IMHO this is about disrupting global cabal grips on America first and foremost....and Trump is serious...and I believe he has sufficient silent white-hat backing to continue forward.

With all due respect I think you are out of your mind if you believe any of that. I am not claiming "not my president" or anything, but I don't think Trump has any intention, motivation, or ability to do any of what you suggest. I surely hope I am wrong though.

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrStevenBrule
Is Barry Obama still the most powerful member of ISIS or has he slid down the ranks?

He's slid down the ranks.
If he was to visit a ISIS stronghold today, they would throw him off a roof.

And chuck rocks at him.

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Trump has been in office for 2 months and he's already brought ISises leadership to it's knees.

King Obama was reigning for nearly 10 years and never once got any of the major leaders of ISis.

NOW who do the libs think is doing a better job?

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Theyll have a new #2 hired by end of the day . Thats gotta be one of the worlds most often advertised for job positions .

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: VengefulGhost

The point is, the faster we kill of the senior leaders and their replacements, the quicker they will become more disorganized and less effective. They have to fill the ranks with less experienced people, who will hesitate or make mistakes that cost them even more resources and men.

Let no one tell you otherwise, we are succeeding in destroying this Saudi/Turkish/CIA/Mossad creation and their reign has ended. Now obviously the same intelligence agencies and dictators will simply try again in 5-10 years under a re-branded name, but IMO, I see the Saudi Kingdom itself is in trouble in that same time period.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
Doesn't really matter though. They will already have a shortlist of 100 others who will fill his position.

Oh yeah. Everyone wants to be the leader. You get prime women. Choice food. People wait hand and foot on you.
And God seems to dig camel urine drinking war lords worshipping falling meteorites encased in silver at Mecca despite the 10 Commandments prohibiting making graving images and bowing before them.

They kill soldiers wearing an actual uniform, like the Russian soldier who called in an airstrike on himself to keep from being captured, and yet they aren't legal combatants representing an actual country. Therefore, its not self defense like Iraqi soldiers wearing an Iraq uniform. Therefore its a violation of the 10 Commandments rule not to kill, except in self defense.
You've got all these soldiers from the west wearing an actual uniform who wind up with PTSD, the suicide rates are more than you would expect. And yet Abu Bakr Al-Bagdadi doesn't PTSD. It's almost as if God is supporting him even though he is not representing a country or flag, or even a valid religion.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Again?

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   

It's because they all immigrated to Europe. We'll see if they're defeated or just getting ready to take on bigger game.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: TobyFlenderson

God Toby, don't you know that no one likes you? What are you doing here? Just go home, you are fired. Ok you aren't fired Jan said I can't fire you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join