It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Pence Soon: Trump's Very Bad Terrible EO Signing Day

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I watched the full video and it seems like OP is full of sht tbh.

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: windword

Back to your actual OP ... I had noticed on several occasions lately that Pence is in virtually every shot of Trump in official circumstances. He's standing by, as it were. I've never noticed that even with Cheney pulling W's strings and Obama and his buddy Biden before.

And the way Pence took off after the President? Made it worse in my mind. He ran after him like it was his grandpa going out the wrong door at the home.

We'll see if you're on to something in the coming weeks I guess. Don't let the trolls get you down.

Meh...if you look back at the beginning of every Presidency the VP is almost always in the press ops with the POTUS....it fades over time.

I didn't see him running off after him though.....it appeared he asked Trump about the EO's and Trump told him to grab them and then he walked out with Pence walking over to the desk, grabbing the portfolio and walking out as well.

I am sure, as POTUS, Trump has a lot more important things to do than sit in front of cameras and sign docs. If it were me, I would be annoyed at having to do so at all.

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

He does it because he feels like he wants to document every promise he's keeping to "his people."

I can understand that. I don't begrudge him that.

You certainly have a valid take on what you see in the videos. I see something different.

He's not himself. It may be fatigue, it may be something else.

Who could blame him if he did decide to step aside?

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Whatever makes you feel better.

Liar.

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: tehdouglas

Thanks for posting the whole thing.

I saw a man whose affect and timing were off, his speech halted and he emphasized the wrong words in sentences, as if he was mindlessly reading without comprehended what he was saying. Some of his words were slurred and mispronounced. His mind was split, half of it was somewhere else, so much so he needed his finger to keep his place on the page. At times he'd find himself and shake off his distraction with ad libs, which made his counterparts, Pence and Wilbur, extremely nervous, like he might ramble off on some unrelated Grampa tangent. Then, he forgot to sign the EOs, walking out with deliberate intent to ignore the press, oblivious to the task at hand.

Something's not right there.

edit on 1-4-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   
WTF? I just watched the video, I saw nothing at all out of the ordinary. Trump was a little less energetic than usual, but it seemed to be because he was reading off a paper. I've basically jumped off the Trump Train due to his attack against the Freedom Caucus, but anyone citing this video as somehow proof of Trump having health problems or whatever, is totally crazy. And people are actually claiming the media is covering for Trump, based on this video? Wow, if anyone is having mental problems, it is those individuals.

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

Whatever makes you feel better.

Liar.

But, but, you already said "buhbye" ...

Lied about that too, eh?

Not surprising.

/shrug

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   
The OP said the media stated he "stormed off " . If that is storming off the media must really be a bunch off extremely delicate snowflakes. Let em see me storm off when I am pissed. I thought he walked out calmly for being mad , if he even was mad. I think he just didnt want to waste his time swatting pesky flies and the snowflakes are upset. Have they set up a safe space for the media there with coloring books and paper bags to breathe in when they hyperventilate?
edit on 1-4-2017 by savagediver because: Wanted to

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy
WTF? I just watched the video, I saw nothing at all out of the ordinary. Trump was a little less energetic than usual, but it seemed to be because he was reading off a paper. I've basically jumped off the Trump Train due to his attack against the Freedom Caucus, but anyone citing this video as somehow proof of Trump having health problems or whatever, is totally crazy. And people are actually claiming the media is covering for Trump, based on this video? Wow, if anyone is having mental problems, it is those individuals.

Just for fun, should you have added "in my opinion" in there anywhere?

Do you think it's a sign of the same man you voted for and supported to attack some of his strongest supporters to date (the Freedom Caucus members)?

That doesn't strike you as ... out of the ordinary?

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Obama does it better !!

Obama Kicks Door Open

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Dear Faithful Trump Supporters:

You are so wrapped up in defending anything you see as a negative against your hero that many of you seem to be missing the obvious. Trump was not himself at that signing ceremony. Whatever is going on, illness, fatigue, or fed-up-ness ... what in the world is this constant negation (and whining about snowflakes, etc.) going to achieve.

If you love the man so much, aren't you worried about him just a little?

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Obama does it better !!

Obama Kicks Door Open

Staged for late night TV.

Next?

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy

Do you think it's a sign of the same man you voted for and supported to attack some of his strongest supporters to date (the Freedom Caucus members)?

That doesn't strike you as ... out of the ordinary?

I just think Trump is part of the Establishment, so him going after the Freedom Caucus doesn't really strike me as out of the ordinary. Yes I voted for Trump, but Rand Paul was my guy, and when it came down to Hillary or Trump, the choice was easy. I just don't see anything in this video that would point to him having health problems. "In my opinion."

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: TruMcCarthy

Trump is part of the Establishment? You are cutting yourself out of the herd aren't you?

Well, I'm not a doctor, but I have seen people when they start to slip into dementia and/or are having micro-strokes and/or are just completely exhausted.

Take your pick. Any one of those explains what I saw during the video. And maybe, all three.

Please note, that doesn't make me happy ... for the man himself or this country.

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Aw. Man, trying so hard to save face. It's adorable. You've even resorted to the much vaunted "I know you are but what am I?" gambit. Quite daring.

Despite you being the expert in lying you'd be wrong (again): I said bye, but like an irksome little gnat you persist in your quest for white knighthood and attention. Clearly you feel if you can get the last word in, then you've saved face and are vindicated.

And that's okay man. I'll do that for you. You can flail pathetically back at me to capture that last word feeling and pretend it means everybody will forget you got caught lying. You may proceed

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Trump is part of the Establishment? You are cutting yourself out of the herd aren't you?

Look at his cabinet and staff picks, look at his replacement for Obamacare, and now attacking the Freedom Caucus. The only thing Trump has done to cast some doubt on him being part of the Establishment is pulling out of TPP (Obama, Ryan and Co. really wanted that), but Hillary and Bernie both said they would do the same, so... I love his rally speeches, but until he follows through on it, it's nothing more than rhetoric (I highly doubt The Wall ever gets built). If Trump starts to rack up some accomplishments, I might jump back on the Train, but from what I've seen the last couple months, I'm off the bandwagon for now.

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

Aren't the varied reactions you've seen in this thread astounding?

You have outright denial, pointless anger, inane bargaining, and apparently for some, mindless depression.

It's just so Kubler-Ross.

Too bad they're going to have to accept the reality of the situation soon.

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   

TPP was already dead.

I take no joy in seeing someone lose hope in someone they thought well of, honestly.

We'll just have to see what happens, to state the obvious.

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Actually, not.

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I had thought the kick was staged for Fallon or something.

I must be misremembering.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join