It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Pence Soon: Trump's Very Bad Terrible EO Signing Day

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

You really believe that some on here aren't hoping and praying he dies?

No one in this thread has said any such thing. Please, keep your projection to yourself and mud slinging to the Mud Pit.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite
a reply to: Gryphon66

My question is very much on topic. The OP theorizes that the media is editing the video to save trump embarassment. Why would they do that?

If you READ THE THREAD you'll see that that issue has already been discussed in length. No need for repetition, just go read the posts.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   

LOL ... proved your point by showing you didn't have one? LOL.

Whatever.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

If they commited a felony there would be charges or talk of them..but no, because it's more likely the owner of the returns released them to show himself in a good light.
The 11 year old returns are such a non issue, and not relevant to today/now/current anyway.

As for some members here talking about how other members are gleeful over possible health issues..I don't see it..have definitely seen it during the race, and directed at another candidate..literal hopes for someone to drop dead.
NO excuse me its those on the LEFT who hate Trump so much they want him dead. The rest of us couldnt wait for Obama to leave office but to my knowledge people werent wishing him to be assassinated and calling for it. The Hollywood celebs and college kids who were programmed to believe that abortion is an entitlement just cant believe that someone is challenging them in their little cults of idolatry.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

You really believe that some on here aren't hoping and praying he dies?

No one in this thread has said any such thing. Please, keep your projection to yourself and mud slinging to the Mud Pit.

Weve all seen the death threats of Trump detractors so why would we think any different when people here are speculating that hes stroking out over one incident...unlike the many incidents that Hillary was filmed acting truly bizarre....

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

Read lots of posts here wishing Hillary would drop dead, that is my point, and no..not a Hillary fan. Reads lots about Obama too.
I'm not going to dig into the abortion issue.
Cheers

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: MOMof3
a reply to: Revolution9

Pres Bush won a battle, Pres Reagan tore down the wall and survived an attempted murder. What has Trump done except sign EO's because he had divided the nation. Hello, Pres Pence, which was the ultimate goal.

Wasn't the nation divided under Obama first? Once again you compare less than 100 days to 16 years of two presidents..lol
Not only that but I read that Reagans speechwriters and advisors tried to make him take out that "Tear down this wall Mr Gorbachev" part of his Berlin speech... right there on the airplane on the way there....

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Speak for yourself. I've seen no death threats in this thread or any other here on ATS. Stop projecting that garbage on me!

This thread isn't about Hillary. It's about Donald Trump's very bad, terrible day, where he forgot to sign the 2 EOs he held a signing ceremony for the press to watch him "DO". It's about MY observations of his halted and disconnected speech and mannerisms before the "forgetting event".

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Read lots of posts here wishing Hillary would drop dead, that is my point, and no..not a Hillary fan. Reads lots about Obama too.
I'm not going to dig into the abortion issue.
Cheers

Hillary is as evil as Obama for sure and that so many went into such histrionics after she lost is just profound....a profound statement on how deluded and programmed to evil so many people are they cant see the person who was sent to put a stop to it...
his astrology is amazing actually... here it is with synastry comparison to the US natal chart aquarianageastrology.wordpress.com...
The analysis of Coney equally fascinating.... Ive never even heard of the Lucifer aspect in astrology
edit on 2-4-2017 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   

She should of never been the candidate, fact is Americans were presented with 2 pretty flawed candidates.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

Speak for yourself. I've seen no death threats in this thread or any other here on ATS. Stop projecting that garbage on me!

This thread isn't about Hillary. It's about Donald Trump's very bad, terrible day, where he forgot to sign the 2 EOs he held a signing ceremony for the press to watch him "DO". It's about MY observations of his halted and disconnected speech and mannerisms before the "forgetting event".

Its Progressives who do all the projecting. Do you really want to see Trump have a successful presidency for the good of our country or is it more fun to ridicule and pick pick pick and project this bs about strokes and what not???? Only you can answer and just answer to yourself and the Great God above.
Anyway the bit about Hillary is connected based on media speculation about the fitness of candidates for the Presidency. Sorry you cannot see that connection.
edit on 2-4-2017 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

Said is the operative word.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Its Progressives who do all the projecting.

Then I guess that makes you a progress. This thread isn't about Trump's policies. It's about his health, or lack thereof.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

What was wrong with Bernie, Johnson, kasich? No matter who the opposition, they would have been targeted by fake news, fake accusations. Like Rubio. This debacle sits squarely on the electorate.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for polite political debate will be enforced. Stay on topic!!!!!!
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

You are responsible for your own posts.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   

She should of never been the candidate, fact is Americans were presented with 2 pretty flawed candidates.

everyone is flawed. its the human condition. Rules for Radicals...hold your opponents to their own standards. I agree she should never have been the candidate. But look what the program of TPTB and see what truly good people are able to make it? Trump had his own wealth and that is reflected in his astrology...he was meant for the job...just because a bunch of women wearing pink pussy ears hate him for putting a band aid on the gushing evil that is abortion doesnt mean hes not capable of doing the right thing.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

Maybe he just had a good old fashioned panic attack. If you have ever had one, you know the level of discomfort it can bring. I had one once and thought I was having a stroke, severe vertigo, felt like the whole room tilted 90 degrees. When you have one the only thing you can think of at that moment is wondering if you are dying. One of the causes is acute and chronic stress. He has definitely had a lot of that lately. A man half his age would have a hard time shouldering the level of stress he is under. IMHO he is holding up pretty well and I hope he is ok.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   
He didn't say "beholding" he said beholden.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

I typed one line... one... six different times. Did you read it even once? Did I use overly difficult words? Exactly what part of "I don't care about his tweets" seems to be giving you trouble?

TheRedneck

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

Bernie was the true candidate..the DNC screwed him badly and probably due to that threw away the election..I like the idea of other options like Johnson.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join