It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Pence Soon: Trump's Very Bad Terrible EO Signing Day

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

Captured this today:

This is just so sad. Really. My empathometer is off the charts with this one. He is as desperate and kerfuffled a soul I've ever seen.

edit on 4/2/2017 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

That looks like some painful and odorous gas.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties

The man is very ill. He really is. I am feeling more and more like he's a victim and this is all a cruel hoax on the world. Like he declined to prosecute Hillary after all, he is now livin' the dream ........

he made it! He gets to be PRESIDENT!

disillusionment is a painful process

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   

He's already showing the "rapid aging" effect of the Presidency.

There's nothing to be glad about there. For everything he is, he's a fellow human being.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

Bravo on an entertaining post! I just have one question: Why would the MSM hide health issues of the president?

Remember, this is the same media that (likely) committed a felony to expose 11 year old tax returns.
The same media that has attacked and attacked him.
The same media that has perpetuated that trump is mentally unfit.
The same media that wants nothing more than trump to be removed from office.
The same media that undermines the office by continuing fake coverage of 'muh russia' meddling.

So, again, I ask why? Why would they cover up health problems of the man they despise?

(Hint: they wouldn't)

Let me know when trump starts doing this and I'll be concerned:

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   
A repetition of the standard attempt to derail the topic and a Hillary video.

Who would have predicted that?

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   

I can comment on seeing a man under an enormous amount of extreme pressure from media

Oh stop with the media crying baby crap.

You guys are a bunch of losers if you can't handle people talking.

If that's too much for him he has no business in the White House, well he doesn't have any business in the white house because he's a buffoon, but you know what I mean.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

He won 9 of 13 swing states, 30 of 50 states.

Exclude CA and Trump wins the popular vote by 1.4 million, or about 1.1%

Yes, I get that removing the most populous state doesn't make sense when talking about the popular vote. But then again, talking about winning the popular vote when it's not a real measure used in our election system doesn't make much sense either.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   

My question is very much on topic. The OP theorizes that the media is editing the video to save trump embarassment. Why would they do that?

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite

Yes, I get that removing the most populous state doesn't make sense when talking about the popular vote. But then again, talking about winning the popular vote when it's not a real measure used in our election system doesn't make much sense either.

Exclude Texas along with California and Clinton wins by over 2 million in the popular vote. While we're arbitrarily blanking out States.

He won the Electoral College by very narrow wins in PA, MI and WI, a total of almost exactly 107,000 votes. If those votes had gone the other way, we'd be arguing about President Clinton now.

You don't want to talk about the popular vote, so you lead with theories about how the popular vote could have been counted differently? LOL.

Oooakay.

edit on 2-4-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9

oh yah only the Repubs had strange days in the oval office...wow Progs are really looking for something. Is it wishful thinking that hes had a stroke? Because you guys hate him so much. Hes the first real President to challenge TPTB and you guys are the ones who wish him ill. How sad to see. How do we know what was in those EOs and WHO prepared them for him. The Progs have been stopping him from day one doing what is really necessary to get things back on track from the hijacking of the NWO.
I pity the people who dont understand.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: Dfairlite

Exclude Texas along with California and Clinton wins by over 2 million in the popular vote. While we're arbitrarily blanking out States.

He won the Electoral College by very narrow wins in PA, MI and WI, a total of almost exactly 107,000 votes. If those votes had gone the other way, we'd be arguing about President Clinton now.

You don't to talk about the popular vote, so you lead with theories about how the popular vote could have been counted differently? LOL.

Oooakay.

This is not the point of the thread. People here want to believe hes lost his mental capacity. How sad and pathetic...I remember Obamas first day at the WH and he looked freaking ashen......like a ghost....all the color had drained from his face. I think that these guys get a real wake up call the minute they get there and find out just who is running the show.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs

originally posted by: Kryties

The man is very ill. He really is. I am feeling more and more like he's a victim and this is all a cruel hoax on the world. Like he declined to prosecute Hillary after all, he is now livin' the dream ........

he made it! He gets to be PRESIDENT!

disillusionment is a painful process

I get it that you despise him for things like opposing abortion and oh you know wanting to stop the TPP and wanting to renegotiate NAFTA and bring back healthy manufacturing to the US and stopping the insane bureaucratic regulations obama put in to destroy our ability to manufacture goods here in the USA but you must realize that hes challenging TPTB on many fronts and hes finding out how irritating the controlling Shadow Party can be.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: mkultra11
It was Trump's April Fool's joke. Note the trigger effect.

How long do you think that Trump apologists are going to be able to make that little joke?

These posts are becoming parodies of themselves.

You and a couple of others have become a parody of the left and peddling these ridiculous stories as if you were paid by someone because no one else in their right minds would. That's probably why people call you shills.

For the record, I watched the entire video and if you think he was having a stroke then you are delusional beyond repair. He misread one word and went forward with the entire presentation, allowed the others to speak, said closing remarks and walked out without signing for the photo op. He then told Pence and the others to go with him after Pence reminded him. It seemed more like he wanted to get it over with and get out of there. Seemed to me he was peeved by someone or something. Who knows, but a stroke and showing "old age" is laughable.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

that is truly bizarre... conspiracy theory thinking...clones robots she doesnt look real she looks like a programmed robot...Future Shock anyone?

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   

If they commited a felony there would be charges or talk of them..but no, because it's more likely the owner of the returns released them to show himself in a good light.
The 11 year old returns are such a non issue, and not relevant to today/now/current anyway.

As for some members here talking about how other members are gleeful over possible health issues..I don't see it..have definitely seen it during the race, and directed at another candidate..literal hopes for someone to drop dead.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Exclude Texas along with California and Clinton wins by over 2 million in the popular vote.

lol, you proved my point. Even if you take Texas out of the equation too, hillary's lead still shrinks considerably (~30%). That's how big she won by in California. Which is the exact reason we have the electoral college.

That's ~106,997 more votes than he needed. Only needs to win by 1 in each state.

Anyway, this is OT so I'll stop now.
edit on 2-4-2017 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   

This is just so sad. Really. My empathometer is off the charts with this one.

Me too. I never thought that Trump had the mental or psychic fortitude for this job, he's way too sensitive. Lofty aspirations, lives lost in battles overseas, battles lost over lives at home, (health care) makes a 70 year old man whose had little use for spirituality in the past a shell shocked soul and the fall's a long way down.

I can feel his soul wandering.

The mountain wins again!

edit on 2-4-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

If they committed a felony there would be charges or talk of them..but no

Not really. It's like a Logan act violation. No one wants to test those waters.

it's more likely the owner of the returns released them to show himself in a good light.

That's not what happened, but I can see how you could come to that conclusion.

The 11 year old returns are such a non issue, and not relevant to today/now/current anyway.

Absolutely agree.

As for some members here talking about how other members are gleeful over possible health issues.

You really believe that some on here aren't hoping and praying he dies? Ok. I've met enough people in this world to know that there are a decent number of them out there and many here would be ecstatic if it happened. They'd play it down like they were saddened for him, but they'd be throwing parties.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Honestly I have not read that anyone has wished him death..wish him to go away..yes for sure.
Do some secretly wish him harm..probably but I honestly cannot recall reading it on ATS, I could be wrong though.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join