It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Read between the lines, Mars was once warm and wet!! New Discovery!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Box of Rain

when you look at how plant chemicals like CBD fill in gaps in our make up like a jigsaw, (please look into it, if your interested in the scientific evidence). but it has been proven to help a number of human illnesses like anxiety and a host of other things. but if you imagine us as apes constantly feeding of certain plants that were constantly filling in pieces of that jigsaw, pieces would just remain and they would be part of that make up, building the whole human brains structure could have been by the building of a jigsaw over the course of 100s of thousands of years...... thats how i think that part of the story happened, but then therers the part with how did the plants have the chemicals to fill into the missing link in the first place, and that could be because conscious thought of an animal wanting to do things it is not capable of doing yet, produces an energy that the earth understands and produces the weed or flower or vegetable or whatever to help facilitate one of its Animals........... thats me just thinking and typing in the moment, it might sound nonsense, but its my nonsense

edit on 5-4-2017 by Davg80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Let me fill you in on how science actually works. You make a claim, you show the evidence.

Just because of how pathetic your posts have been, I will actually do it for you.

Mars had water until about 3.5 BILLION years ago.

That means for your theory to be fact, humans had to have evolved on Mars and traveled to Earth almost 4 billion years ago.

Not only were there no humans on Earth 4 billion years ago, there was almost no life at all. And what was here was extremely simple life forms.

In fact, it's possible there was NO LIFE AT ALL on Earth at the time Mars was lifeless.

From fossil evidence, it appears that life may have existed on Earth as early as 3.5 billion years ago.

exploringorigins.org...

So sorry to burst your bubble, but it's an impossibility humans came from Mars.

Now if you want to claim some single celled organisms came to Earth from ejecta from Mars, that's a theory that could be true.
edit on 5-4-2017 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

well maybe if you understood the theory, and what i was was saying, you wouldn't think it was pathetic,
the theory to be true would have to have the animal gradually evolve to survive its environment, this would obviously include intelligence, an intelligent under ground shape shifting reptilian species of animal sounds about right.

do you understand now???

what i am saying??

is this lifeform gradually retreat underground gradually developing intelligence adapting to survive, a hive mentality, building and creating underground cities. and watching, waiting, till the right moment, then............. they come here and the common cold wipes them out.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Davg80

No, I don't get it. How are all humans coming from a reptilian shape shifting species that can't survive the common cold. I don't think anyone gets that.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

you would if you read classic literature

i have just realised that you are taking everything i say as literal...

i apologise

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Classic literature is a story. Which is what I said, the theory is great for a story. You then claimed you were talking science, not a story.

Please make up your mind.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   
According to Mr Delonge this is apparently not it.
This appeared on his facebook page, under a comment about the Washington Post article, which he laments uses the phrase "study aliens" and not words like "disclosure" or "education".

Pay attention to the announcement that is still coming, but sit tight - it will take a few more weeks.

Source below.
So while the this is interesting research, we must then clearly wait a few more weeks for the "announcement".

Facebook page

BT

edit on 5-4-2017 by beetee because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: beetee

Great find mate.......
i wish i could give you a flag, you should do a thread!!

cant help but feel excited though, this "big news" could make or break TDLs whole Game Plan.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: beetee

i just did one and gave u a shout,

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 11:23 PM
link   
If mars had water, do we know whether it got it when it was formed, or later? Gravity is the one thing you can't terraform into or out of a planet. So if Mars has the right amount of gravity for some far distant extraterrestrial species, they might be movitaved to add things like water in order to make it habitable for a colony.

They could add water by steering a water/ice rich asteroid onto a collision course. The impact would produce heat also as a byproduct, which might help accelerate the rest of the terraforming if it's not too much heat.

However, Mars doesn't have a strong magnetic field like Earth, so any terraforming of it would only last for a certain amount of time before the atmosphere gets stripped again.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 11:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

No, I don't get it. How are all humans coming from a reptilian shape shifting species that can't survive the common cold. I don't think anyone gets that.

If they are reptiles odds are good there immune system will be better than ours. Look at the reptiles on earth there immune system instantly kills things we have problems with. In fact there trying to figure out how to use reptiles to make antibiotics.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join