It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Read between the lines, Mars was once warm and wet!! New Discovery!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=22096965]OccamsRazor04[/post

And Human life as we know it would adapt through extreme changes in our environment, over millions of years.
so if Mars life went underground to protect themselves, then they could have adapted over millions of years, maybe not in the human form, (like a mammal) but it could evolve all the same given Millions even Billions of years when you consider how long it has took us to evolve from apes....

it is conceivable, if there was water on Mars, with an atmosphere......

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Davg80

If Mars life went underground then it did not go to Earth. You just destroyed your own theory.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

erm i said that in the OP.....
..... on the 30th March a new discovery that Mars was likely warm and wet. and as solar winds began to strip Mars of its atmosphere life Likely moved underground, now the question is, Did it evolve under there or before it went under, or evolve at all.

then if it did evolve, then surely it would have moved when the Earth became beautifully blue and habitable to a wide range of magnificent creatures............... by the way you are clutching at straws, trying to lambast my theory, because its is one that cannot be disproved just like it cant be proved, that is why it is a theory, and i am not stating anything in order for anyone to believe it as a truth....... You keep me entertained though, on my day off from doing coursework.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 08:24 AM
link   

No, your OP says Humans may have come from Mars, not single cell life driven underground still possibly existing.

Again, give me this fantasy time line of when these things occurred, when did Humans evolve on Mars and come here?
edit on 5-4-2017 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 08:28 AM
link   

one question first, are you male or female?

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Davg80

one question first, are you male or female?

Answer mine and I will answer yours. That's typically how it's done. It's a bit rude to have avoided answering a question multiple times and then demand an answer to yours first.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Ok lets say Mars had oceans, with billions of organisms inside it, lets say some of those organisms continued to evolve with its environment changing, the oceans start to dry out and these lets say animals now or whatever stage they are at go underground, where they evolve. lets say the humanoid form is a prerequisite for intelligent life in "this" solar system or universe, these humanoids are likely to look possibly like lizards or reptiles....... do you understand what i am saying, i dont need a timeline if there was originally water there, why do i need the timeline!!! water to no water, life developed evolved adapted and became more intelligent, how is that hard to understand....

the real question is why is this particular theory annoying you, is it because it means you aren't that special,

edit on 5-4-2017 by Davg80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 08:46 AM
link   

So you won't answer because the time line does not work and it's impossible humans came from Mars and it's proven once you post the time line?

I ask again, give me the time line these things occurred. Then I will be happy to answer your question.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 08:47 AM
link   

oh and also, the chances are that we not the only intelligent life in the universe, the chances that we are, are astronomical, so you best get used to that idea...... considering your name OccamsRazor.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   

I don't need to get used to anything, and I apparently do not need to get used to you answering simple questions relevant to your post. Why would you have a belief you can not defend in the slightest?
edit on 5-4-2017 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 08:58 AM
link   

i have answered it simply, and you cannot get your head round what i am saying, im sorry for you!

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 09:01 AM
link   

i have answered it simply, and you cannot get your head round what i am saying, im sorry for you!

Timeline.

When did oceans form.
When did life evolve.
When did the planet become hostile to life.
When did humans fly through space and reach Earth.

You refuse to answer, because it shows your idea is lunacy.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 09:09 AM
link   

lol, no the answer is simple you just refuse to listen,

if there was water that means life.

from there evolution could still be happening now as we speak,

Underground, then it could have moved here millions of years ago

all possible, now dry your eyes, and stop getting angry, is it your bad week?

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 09:09 AM
link   
I think the public is drawing the wrong conclusion concerning the likely "Warm-Wet Mars" some Billions of Years Ago...

the idea that life developed there is not the Focal Point ... and then to assume that Martian Life was somehow transported to Earth is absurd.

the real point of a "Warm Wet Early Mars History" is to reinforce the hypothesis that a Water-World Planet in this Solar System exploded and flooded the Mars landscape almost immediately...

I submit that the News Releases about the mysterious (and few remaining) Trojan Asteroids which are still in clusters all around the Mars Orbit, are proof of the Exploding Planet which terraformed the Mars landscape into a mini Oceans World almost overnight. (Trojan Asteroids were made by extreme pressure & heat, of a Cataclysm...)

Aquatic lifeforms and Fossils were transported from the Exploding Home Planet to the Mars surface intact...
The Mars atmosphere build up stopped when this Deluge happened, as many outgassing volcano's quit belching gasses into the atmosphere

the Asteroid Belt and the few remaining Trojan Asteroids, along with the sudden appearance of Oceans of waters on Mars in a distant past... are the series of 'dots' to be connected, which lead to the obvious EPH ~ Exploding Planet Hypothesis being the historic history of Mars...and nothing like an Evolutionary process was ever part of the Mars we see today
edit on th30149140145905102017 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Water for 1 day does not turn into space faring humans.

You failed to prove your case.

Even you know the stuff you are saying can't be true, that's why you won't answer the questions.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   

answer what question, im not doin the research your asking for cause i cannot be bothered, you are getting so worked up, YOU prove me wrong.....................you cant nobody can, beacause if there was water on Mars then there was life, how that life evolved if it did, is anyones guess, but the thing is, it is possible....... PROVE ME WRONG!

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   

answer what question, im not doin the research your asking for cause i cannot be bothered, you are getting so worked up, YOU prove me wrong.....................you cant nobody can, beacause if there was water on Mars then there was life, how that life evolved if it did, is anyones guess, but the thing is, it is possible....... PROVE ME WRONG!

Nobody needs to prove you wrong. That's not how science works. The onus lies on YOU to support your hypothesis. Not on others to DISPROVE it. Please take a basic 101 level science course and learn how to utilize the scientific method prior to making grandiose claims. It only makes you look ignorant, not those you disagree with.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: peter vlar

im not asking anyone to agree, in fact i have already said, how i think (think= belief above 50%) humans evolved. The OP was asking questions, and firing out ideas.

Then because the mere thought of me even having such a theory, invoked reactions of annoyed and angered responses, i post on ATS to try and get debates on the what ifs, of this world. I live by my belief that, "anything is possible" and to question everything! I dont proof read and write my stuff straight from how i am thinking in the moment, because i enjoy it, i even enjoy the troubles of the odd trolls, it helps with my self-efficacy. i do however proof-read and methodically go over Course Work, which i have been doing a lot of recently, so forgive me if i don't bring my "A" game to ATS, as i dont care if people in General think i am clever or not, you learn more from people when they don't agree with what you say

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Imagine if we did come from Martians and they were our ancestors and they still lived here and Mars ...........if that was ever disclosed, judging by some of the responses here, there will be a good few new racists to emerge

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Imagine if we did come from Martians and they were our ancestors and they still lived here and Mars ...........if that was ever disclosed, judging by some of the responses here, there will be a good few new racists to emerge

I think it is possible that Earth life came from Mars -- or maybe both Earth life and (hypothetical) Mars life were seeded with life from the same common source.

However, what I'm talking about would be the microbial and bacterial life that appeared on Earth 3+billion years ago that would eventually evolve into all of the life on Earth -- frogs, birds, trees, dinosaurs, fish, snakes, algae, and even us humans ...not that Earth humans directly came from some spacefaring Martian human-like intelligent ancestor.

Human origins can be traced back, and it seems that our intelligent selves did not just suddenly appear here one day.

edit on 2017/4/5 by Box of Rain because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join