It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Eve have sex with Lucifer in the Garden of Eden?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: SolAquarius

If you ready Your quote properly you would notice that only Adam was cast out of the garden of Eden Cherubims. Eve was not cast out because she did not break any commandments from Lord God. Eve was not even created when Adam got the commandment.

Only Adam was commanded not to eat from the tree. If you read the judgment you will notice that Lord God is casting Adam back to from where he was taken. Only Adam was made from the Dust on the ground. Eve was not. Eve was formed in the garden of Eden from Adams rib.

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

Are there any simularities between the tree of life and Adam calling Eve the mother of all living?

Why would Adam Call Eve the mother of all living when she was not the mother of anything in the gArden of Eden?

Lord God formed everything in the garden of Eden. Eve was the last living thing Lord God made. So why does Adam Call Eve the mother of all living?

Could the tree of life be Eve?

Could Eve be the evolusion tree of New species?

Eve was not cast out of the garden.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   
The serpent that Lord God formed was not a stupid beast. The serpent was more subtil than any other beast that Lord God had made. The serpent was way more social intelligent than Adam and Eve. How is that possible?

Why didnt Adam give the serpent a name?

Adam gave all the beats in the garden a name. All Accept one...the serpent. Why is that?

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: spy66
The writer of Genesis knows Eve as "the mother of all living" and so he puts that observation into Adam's mouth.
You can call Adam a prophet, if you like.

The next thing Adam does is "know" his wife Eve, so that she conceives Cain.
If she was inside the garden and he was outside the garden, the act of physical conception would have been tricky.
Since "husband and wife are one flesh", the wife goes where her husband goes, and it is not necessary to give her a special mention.
In fact it is probably best to understand "the man" (used in this paragraph instead of Adam's name) as the human species.

edit on 4-4-2017 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   

The writer of Genesis knows Eve as "the mother of all living" and so he puts that observation into Adam's mouth.

So the Author put Words in adams moth? So Adam did not actually Call the Woman for Eve. And Adam did not actually Call Eve the mother of all living just before he was cast out. Those are the Words of Moses?

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I left the authorship of Genesis as an open question.
But you can also, as I said, regard Adam as a prophet and giving that name with knowledge of the future. In any case, it was easy enough for him to deduce that she would necessarily be the "mother" of all his potential descendants.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   

In any case, it was easy enough for him to deduce that she would necessarily be the "mother" of all his potential descendants.

How would that be the case? Was propagation a common thing in the garden?

Lord God created all the beast. Lord God even created Adam and the woman.

THey didnt seam to be to educated. The only beast that seamed to be socially educated was the serpent.

Eve never had childeren in the garden of eden.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: spy66

In any case, it was easy enough for him to deduce that she would necessarily be the "mother" of all his potential descendants.

How would that be the case? Was propagation a common thing in the garden?

Lord God created all the beast. Lord God even created Adam and the woman.

THey didnt seam to be to educated. The only beast that seamed to be socially educated was the serpent.

which could not have been part of the almighty's plan at all, could it? whyever would he let a cunning devious snake into his personal sanctuary to mess with the minds of his most prized creations? what a riddle, what an enigma... if i didnt know better, I would say it was all part of the grand design...god sabotaged man and woman and made his pet serpent take the blame...

the next question is, why would he do that? curiouser and curiouser.
edit on 4-4-2017 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   
We read in ch1 that when God made the beasts, he told them to "increase and multiply". There is no reason to suppose that they waited until the end of ch3 before they started doing this.
So simple observation would teach Adam that living things have children and descendants. He could then work out, by analogy, that humans have children and descendants. And that's ignoring the possibility that he knew because God told him.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
We read in ch1 that when God made the beasts, he told them to "increase and multiply". There is no reason to suppose that they waited until the end of ch3 before they started doing this.
So simple observation would teach Adam that living things have children and descendants. He could then work out, by analogy, that humans have children and descendants. And that's ignoring the possibility that he knew because God told him.

But that was Chapter one and that was God.

Chapter 2 is nothing like Chapter 1. Not even a tat.... And Lord God never mentioned anything like that.

There is no way to compare Chapter 1 and Chapter 2 . They are not related. God created Man as male and female at the same time on the 6th day. Lord God created Adam (male) sometime either on the 7th day or later, then Lord God created a garden and put Adam there. Then all the beasts and last the woman. Read how Chapter two verse one starts out. Heaven and Earth were all completed, that would include man (male and female).

God never spoke of Eden in Chapter one. God created heaven and the Earth and all the living Things on Earth in a specific order. This order don't comply to how Lord God formed Adam, then a garden eastward in Eden, All the beasts and then the woman, The tree of knowledge of good and evil or the tree of life.

Adam might not even be created in Gods image.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Nothing in all that refutes my basic suggestion; Adam knew that living things have children and descendants because he saw other living things have children and descendants.
Why on earth should there be any difficulty in that? The straightforward and obvious answer, I think.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Nothing in all that refutes my basic suggestion; Adam knew that living things have children and descendants because he saw other living things have children and descendants.
Why on earth should there be any difficulty in that? The straightforward and obvious answer, I think.

I dont understand how you can know that Adam knew. Adam was formed from the dust on the ground, and at best Adam saw that Lord God formed all the beasts. He sure didnt see the woman being formed because Adam was a sleep.

There is not one Word that even hints to, if the beasts actually multiplied in the garden of Eden. Adam probably did see it when he was cast out and came back to Earth. Because that is when he and Eve had children.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: spy66
I dont understand how you can know that Adam knew.

He was living in the garden for an unknown period of time, and would have been able to watch it happen (even leaving aside the question of what God could have told him).

There is not one Word that even hints to, if the beasts actually multiplied in the garden of Eden.

There is nothing to say that they did not, and no rational reason why they should not have done.

You are just creating unnecessary difficulties to prevent Adam simply meaning what he said.
Why not give it up? He could easily deduce, and he could easily have been told, that Eve would be a mother, and so he said so. No great mystery here.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   

They mysteri is that Adam did not have children With the woman who was formed in the garden of Eden. Because Adam was cast out.

That is specifically mentioned that only Adam was cast out. ANd there is no way you can refute that.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Genesis ch4 v1;
"Now Adam knew Eve his wife, and she conceived and bore Cain".
It looks like he did have children with her.

I may also quote your own words on the same point;

Because that is when he and Eve had children.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Genesis ch4 v1;
"Now Adam knew Eve his wife, and she conceived and bore Cain".
It looks like he did have children with her.

I may also quote your own words on the same point;

Because that is when he and Eve had children.

No, he did not. The Eve you mention from Chapter 4 is not the same woman who was formed in the garden of Eden.

Only Adam was cast out. That means the woman he called Eve in Chapter 3 did not fallow.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   
But the "Eve his wife" who is mentioned in ch4 v1 is obviously the same "Eve his wife" who was named in ch3 v20, and this discussion is about what is meant by the naming in ch3 v20.

As for your quibble about who was thrown out of the garden, I answered that point the first time you raised it.
As someone else has already discovered, when people start going round in circles I can just repeat my previous answers;

The next thing Adam does is "know" his wife Eve, so that she conceives Cain.
If she was inside the garden and he was outside the garden, the act of physical conception would have been tricky.
Since "husband and wife are one flesh", the wife goes where her husband goes, and it is not necessary to give her a special mention.
In fact it is probably best to understand "the man" (used in this paragraph instead of Adam's name) as the human species.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Its ok. I am not here to force this on anyone. If this is Your understanding, it is Your anderstanding.

You can make thing up as you plase to make Your naritive fit Your understanding. It is what moste peopel do.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 10:03 PM
link   

edit on 4-4-2017 by Matrixsurvivor because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Lil man in a boat is the fruit.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join