It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

woodwardjnr Blue Owl

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+99 more 
posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Hi, I am Nicks Mum (woodwardjnr), and I joined because I wanted to thank you all for the heart warming and loving messages of condolence when Nick died. I wanted to tell you all that I read them over regularly, and while i get upset they do bring comfort to me. My husband and myself never knew of Nicks interactions on this site, but thats fine, as he needed some privacy in his long illness. So much of his independence and privacy had been taken from him, so we are so pleased he had you all.

It's been hard since Nick died, and as parents we never expect to get over losing him. Thanks you all so much for being such good (cyber) friends to him over the years, and love to you all. XX

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: NicksMum

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. I hope your joining of this forum brings you comfort.

+7 more 
posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   
First I am so sorry for your loss.
I would like for you to know how special Nick was. There are hearts and lives across this board that will forever be changed simply by Nick's sweet heart. You raised an amazing son and we were so honored to share him with you. He gifted us with a legacy of love that will never diminish.

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Thank you so much for posting here.. your son was very special to us all and one of the highest regarded members here.

The ats logo still carries a black band in memory of him.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Thanks all for sorting out my mistakes....not very tech I'm afraid

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   

You must be wonderful people to have such a decent son. A lot of people around here admired him regardless of his health.

Many knew him way more than I did and they'll be arriving to say hello soon.

I'm off out, but it's been a pleasure to read your kind words xx

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Hi NicksMum , thanks for the post.
Nick will be long remembered here , his courage was an inspiration and his contributions on this site earned him many friends who mourn his loss even though we never actually met him , that I feel is the mark of the man we knew as woodwardjnr.

Best wishes.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky
Thank you for your kind words, but we are truly not wonderful people, just Mr & Mrs Joe Soap!, but Nick was a decent loving son, and I'm just so pleased that came over on the forum

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Misterlondon
Nick would have been so honoured , perhaps somewhere he knows

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   
He was one of the best this place has to offer. Even when disagreeing, he was always respectful and thoughtful, and that's a rare quality in a person, especially on the Internet.

I am genuinely sorry for your loss. The world lost a singular voice when he left us.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   

my heart to you and yours.

I remember his posts, we never talked but your son was a good man.

bless your heart for posting. and he was a good man, from all accounts. wish I had known him more.

may your heart be well, dear mother...
edit on 31-3-2017 by LoneWrecche because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: NicksMum

He knows..

and is probably smiling at everything. he is where we all will be one day. that has to be a good place.

*heart*

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   

He is remembered and remembered fondly.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   

I am so happy to meet you! Nick was an amazing young man who has made a difference in the lives of so many people. I Can only imagine the pain of your loss and I am so sorry that you have to go through that. I'm sure Nick is smiling down at you now being here.
Welcome Mum and a big warm hug for you!

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Heart felt condolences. 😑

Member "ZazzaFrazz" has a new Avatar, and Nicks Blue Owl is added to it. It's a very nice nod to him.
If you look at the ATS logo at the top left of the screen, You'll notice a black bar going through it.
Like "Blue Lives Matter" , but put there by the the Staff here at ATS in his honor originally.

Much respect to the parents of Nick "Woodwardjnr".

Bigburgh.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

Thanks for leaving her that information. I just came back to add that and saw that you did. Thank you! Woody's Mom will be touched. Zazzy has had a blue owl in every avatar she has had since Nick's passing.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: NicksMum

I'm sure he does..

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

I just noticed the new one in the last couple of days. 😊

edit on 31-3-2017 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   

So touched that you took the time to join ATS to acknowledge the ATS family. How sweet of you, especially as you grieve your loss of your dear son. As a mom of two young adults, I cannot imagine your grief.

My heart goes out to you both.

Wish you peace

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Every now and then, an old thread pops up. I will read along thinking, "This seems familiar" and when I see the Blue Owl I do two things: One, look at the date and verify this is an older thread; Two, read every word that he wrote.

How's that for a compliment? Like Jack Nicholson, I was just trying to say enough to keep you from walking away from the table!

Glad you are here and can see first hand how much he was respected and loved!!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join