It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need help with info on UFO/Alien encounters

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: johndeere2020

ohhhhhh it makes sense now,i thought you wanted an specific case
well good luck though i doubt its ging to work

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 03:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: playswithmachinessomething similar but then using his magic numbers theory.
Not sure about Searl, but we should take any & all info into consideration.
I hope i get more time to work on this.
Good luck!

I agree.

Unfortunately, I don't have the time and **I don't have the intelligence** to study or even try to understand the all other cases.

The one I'm working on doesn't involve "sacred numbers" just the sheer brute force of electrical fields (and a crazy method of providing it). It follows a "negative energy" model.

I'm rather having terrible luck atm due to terribly bad circumstances. I'll eventually have to give up the project indefinitely.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Never give up freind, we need as many people working on this as we can.

I have shelved projects, sometimes for 10 years or more, due to circumstances, but even now they are being un-shelved and implemented. The success of just one project gives you plenty of motivation to continue with others.

I have also found that not specifically wishing for something to happen usually means that it does, so i try not to think of it too much, i just think 'this & that needs to happen' and sooner or later it does, without me concentrating too much on it.

I used to run the inventors group forum, on various sites. My goal was to gather like-minded peeps and get them all working together on 'shared interest' projects, like anti-gravity etc. and get them funding somehow.
That didn't happen, but a lot of good things did happen, and i realised i could better spend more time in the lab & less behind this computer.

Those of us that are left are no longer on the forums, i'm probably the only one still here.
But i still keep in contact with peeps & their projects, sharing info etc.

Feel free to PM me if you want to discuss this further

Anyway, back to the OP, i'm interested to see what others have to say........
-PWM-

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 06:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: playswithmachines

Never give up freind, we need as many people working on this as we can.

I have shelved projects, sometimes for 10 years or more, due to circumstances, but even now they are being un-shelved and implemented. The success of just one project gives you plenty of motivation to continue with others.

I have also found that not specifically wishing for something to happen usually means that it does, so i try not to think of it too much, i just think 'this & that needs to happen' and sooner or later it does, without me concentrating too much on it.

I used to run the inventors group forum, on various sites. My goal was to gather like-minded peeps and get them all working together on 'shared interest' projects, like anti-gravity etc. and get them funding somehow.
That didn't happen, but a lot of good things did happen, and i realised i could better spend more time in the lab & less behind this computer.

Those of us that are left are no longer on the forums, i'm probably the only one still here.
But i still keep in contact with peeps & their projects, sharing info etc.

Feel free to PM me if you want to discuss this further

Anyway, back to the OP, i'm interested to see what others have to say........
-PWM-

You have interesting thing going there. I have sent you PM.

With regards to OP, I'm thankfully satisfied with answers given so far.

I needed clues so I can be confident heading the right direction.

I have other queries in the future but I haven't asked because I haven't gone that route yet.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join