It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump does not seem concerned by Flynn

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

This in addition to other false things you have posted is no surprise.

He can't understand even the simplest concepts like Hillary got three million more votes than him.

He doesn't have anything on Obama. He's looking to save his skin in this Russia thing.

Great evidence you posted. Is this supposed to be motive?
Keep on defending

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: kwakakev

Alex Jones?
Ok .
Rolls eyes.
Alex Jones is a moron.

The classic CIA play book

1/ Admit nothing
2/ Deny everything
3/ Make counter accusations

I get it...

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Generally you don't give immunity to someone with no dirt. If you cannot produce some damning evidence on someone else then they revoke the immunity.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 08:44 AM
link   

a reply to: jjkenobi

He worked in an entirely different roll in the Obama administration.
And he was fired because he was considered a loose cannon prone to engage in conspiracy theories.
He doesn't have anything on Obama. He's looking to save his skin in this Russia thing.
Plain and simple.
Lie and cover and obfuscate and divert focus. Everything but shine a light.

If trump is so innocent why doesn't he cooperate instead of lying and covering and all this other shady crap?
Why is he acting like he's guilty of something?

I see how your logic works now. In the Obama administration it was conspiracy theories, but with Trump it's always fact, with zero evidence and zero credible sources. Anonymous does NOT = credible ... can't wait until the truth comes out and we find all those Obama/Clinton "conspiracy theories" were actually based in fact. Not too sure what you mean by President Trump acting like he's guilty of something...seems to me he's going about the Country's business, or at least trying to with all the partisan hacks in his way.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Golantrevize

Yes I woke up to this story, interesting, I knew from the beginning that Flynn will not incriminate himself with anything, he wanted to explain himself and clean his name, but the intelligence committee do not want to hear what he have to say.

Is a reason why. Either his testimony have not value for the witch hunt of the Democrats or he can very much damage the Democrats themselves.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Almost forgot...our Nation's Democracy has been under the Electoral College system sonce its inception. I'm sure they don't teach Civics in schools (at any level) anymore as it interferes with classes on subversion and rioting when you don't get your way. Please understand the xxx more popular votes is an ineffective and less than intelligent response to any argument as long as the Electoral College system exists. You'd be much better served by stating something to the effect of "had our candidate had the sense to campaign outside of NY and CA, we might have had a chance...".

FWIW, I voted for Obama twice (actually three times, first was when he was running against Clinton in the first Primary). I would have voted for Sanders (or Biden)...Dems left me no choice, and as always, I root for my Country to WIN, no matter the presidents name.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: uncommitted

So when five of Clintons aides were granted immunity Flynn said that if you "ask for immunity you've probably committed a crime". If Flynn asks for it he's innocent and it's to protect himself from a witch hunt? Interesting isn't it.

That is something you need to ask all the Hillary clowns that defended all of her aides that got immunity.
Seems to me that it was ok with the Leftists when they got immunity.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   

a reply to: shooterbrody
You're so funny.
And so wrong.
Do you think I care about what you say?

Did you get your trump love memo this morning telling you what points to push back on?

It sure sounds like you watched MSNBC and CNN this morning to get the Leftist talking points right.
edit on 31-3-2017 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-3-2017 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Why should he be concerned it's all going according to plan. His goal is still to weed out the dirty politicians and that includes botth sides. They don't take Flynns offer because he has dirt on the Obama administration.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: uncommitted

So when five of Clintons aides were granted immunity Flynn said that if you "ask for immunity you've probably committed a crime". If Flynn asks for it he's innocent and it's to protect himself from a witch hunt? Interesting isn't it.

That is something you need to ask all the Hillary clowns that defended all of her aides that got immunity.
Seems to me that it was ok with the Leftists when they got immunity.

Why would I need to? Flynn implied their asking for immunity meant they were likely guilty of something, Trump (and Flynns lawyer) is implying that Flynn asking for immunity doesn't mean he's likely guilty of something - so why is it one rule when it isn't Flynn and another rule when it is?

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   

You can be sure that when Trump starts tweeting it's because he's #ting in his pants over something, and his tweets are a distraction from whatever he's really afraid of. So yeah, Flynn maybe a decoy to distract us with hyperbolic noise, away from the actual damning testimony and damning evidence mounting against him and his campaign.

edit on 31-3-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I haven't noticed anything lately, but if this drama queen is acting nonchalant, it's because of his pathology. Let Flynn and the others burn, it doesn't get to him. He believes nothing can touch him, he's special, and off-limits for real harm.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

Wow you are going to be very disappointed in the near future. The damning evidence is so damning that they just watched Trump winning the election and become the president of the united states so he can easily pardon himself of all crimes. Yeah makes perfect sense. Not! Comey was trying to warn the Obama administration before the election and they shut him down. That's not suspicious at all.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Of course Trump is not sweating it. Flynn won't testify without immunity, and under 32 CFR 719.112 Trump's Attorney General must approve a grant of immunity. (See www.law.cornell.edu...) So Trump can publicly say, "Go for immunity." while knowing he can have Sessions block immunity. Without immunity Trump has nothing to fear unless an unfriendly prosecutor backdoors a deal offering a misdemeanor plea with a fine only in return for testimony.Trump could then always try a Nixon and try to fire the prosecutor, but we saw how that ended up in 1974, after Nixon fired Archibald Cox and Richardson and Ruckelshaus resigned in protest. Trump's absolute inexperience in politics and the Justice Department are going to be his end.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Still no word on whether he will be granted immunity?

Maybe they will say "NO", and subpoena him anyway!

(If they have a whistleblower in him, they will give him immunity, I think. Provided they want to know the truth.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   

He's right. This is a witch-hunt and will go down in history.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

The intelligence committee didn't want to take him on his offer, that means that what he have to say is not important for the witch hunt.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

He's right. This is a witch-hunt and will go down in history.

Should it turn out that way (like McCarthyism) then yes. Everybody involved will be permanently shamed and irrevocably damaged. Political careers will end instantly..

But it's gone too far. Now we must know, and there is only one way to find out. GEt with the program, Les.
There are no absolutes, yet.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Don't mind me, I'm just smoking a Gurkha.

Buck

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   

a reply to: jjkenobi

He worked in an entirely different roll in the Obama administration.
And he was fired because he was considered a loose cannon prone to engage in conspiracy theories.
Plain and simple.
Lie and cover and obfuscate and divert focus. Everything but shine a light.

If trump is so innocent why doesn't he cooperate instead of lying and covering and all this other shady crap?
Why is he acting like he's guilty of something?

He was fired for lying to Mike Pence. Doesn't really sound like he was doing misdeeds at the request of Trump/Pence does it?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join