It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vault 7, Wikileaks releases "Marble"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
I love it when the Russian Troll army charges out into the daylight. Anyone can read this thread and tell what is going on. The same members who told me that I don't belong here because I "don't believe in conspiracies" are ridiculing me for believing in conspiracy theories now!

Lol russian troll armys of 1000 men single handedly took down your hildawg down. While CTR trolls out numbered them ahahahhaha suuuuuuure. Do yourself a favor kid stay out of debate that has to do with anything involved with the internet.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Necrose

What do we think?

Well, I will tell you what I think, because to do more than that would be presumptive in a fashion which I find inappropriate.

My thinking on this is as follows:

First, it is entirely within the abilities of the CIA to mask, hide, or camouflage its activities in the world wide web, not to mention in the networks of organisations and institutions of other nations. We know this, because it is also well within the grasp of unaffiliated hackers to do the precise same thing. It is without doubt that there are people out there, making millions of dollars/pounds off their ability to do just that, to move through and act on a targeted system or computer, without leaving a trace which points back to them.

I also think that this is a non-partisan issue. No matter which side of the political divide a person falls on, the capabilities of groups like the CIA and other intelligence agencies in the world, remain absolutely astounding/terrifying, allowing as they do, for the creation of Orwellian control structures, administrated by unaccountable bodies above government control and outside the reach of the law.

Furthermore, I do not believe for one moment that the Russians have anything to do with cyberwarfare system deployment, somehow resulting in a win for Mr Trump. America was more than capable of messing that last election cycle up for itself, and if you do not believe me, you should check out the DNCs behaviour toward the only LEGITIMATE candidate they could have fielded. I will give you a clue, it was not Hillary. That is not to say that the Russians could not have performed such a feat, its just that they had no need to. Once it was clear that the DNC were going to field the only candidate they could, who would NOT have beaten the mutant orangutan who eventually became President, all Russia had to do was sit back, sip vodka, and laugh at the population of the US for buying Trump's sales pitch.

Given what we know about the surveillance capabilities of the intelligence community, both in the US and globally, this sort of thing should not be a surprise. In fact, its perfectly likely that scripts can be purchased on the black market, so that anyone in possession of them could do roughly the same thing, mask their presence and activity within a system, leave false trails within a system leading to other people... It is not unheard of or all that fantastical when you really think about it. All it really represents, is yet another weapon in the cyber warfare chest. What should be somewhat concerning to everyone, is that with a tool like this, the only way for a regular citizen to know whether they have had their system accessed by the intelligence powers of their own nation, is to somehow get a hold of the de-obfuscating program or script, and check their systems with it. Most people would not know the first thing about how to even go about getting hold of such a thing, leave alone actually knowing how to activate it.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Simon1967

Are we to conclude then that this (Wiki leaks project) is a psychological operation, giving us little people the illusion that someone has our backs.
I would say its more about arming us with the truth as to whats really going on so we can have our own backs .Knowledge is King .Armed with it we can better decide for ourselves .

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

ridiculing me for believing in conspiracy theories now!

I have to be honest..I think the Mandela Effect has more credibility than ''the Russians hacked the elections''.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Ya gota love it.

Nick Weaver at U.C. Berkley

Nicholas Weaver, a researcher with the International Computer Science Institute at the University of California at Berkeley, said in a statement that releasing the packer will allow antivirus companies to block CIA malware, but notes that is only in the public interest if "disrupting the CIA's operations for the sake of disrupting the CIA's operations is in your 'public interest.'"

Buck

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: flatbush71

Ridiculous.

Of course disrupting the CIA's intelligence efforts is in the public interest. The intelligence community is hardly an ally of the common man.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: RogueWater
I love it when the CIA troll army charges out into the daylight.

Unfettered by shame or character, hampered by "wrong" and a mediocre intellect---I like to keep the poor thing busy sometimes. Make it have to work for its treason with more than one-liners. Welcome aboard, Sir Rogue, I needed that out loud laugh this morn.

So, I'm guessing the assumption would be, since we are being told how great the Russian hackers are, that they would have similar ability to Marble. Thusly, "the Russians did it" makes less sense than ever...

Remembering JFK today. I imagine he's smiling down. We know what they say about karma.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   

I love it when the Russian Troll army charges out into the daylight. Anyone can read this thread and tell what is going on. The same members who told me that I don't belong here because I "don't believe in conspiracies" are ridiculing me for believing in conspiracy theories now!

Why is it always "The Russians"? How about the chinese are they our best buds?

The CIA well what do we know about the CIA???
It would take a book.

Following are the top 10 countries with most cyber criminals that have expertise in hacking.

1. CHINA
2. UNITED STATES
3. TURKEY

cyware.com...
edit on 31-3-2017 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Why is it always "The Russians"? How about the chinese are they our best buds?

Because sometimes it is the Russians. Sometimes it is the Chinese, the North Koreans, and even the Israelis. Do you think that it is entirely a coincidence that documents that show that the United States is engaged in cyber-warfare are "leaked" just as Russia's activities are being investigated?

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: digital01anarchy

Do yourself a favor kid stay out of debate that has to do with anything involved with the internet.

Do yourself a favor; I have been threatened by much more competent parties. You cannot cow me. All you can do is expose yourself.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
I see RT is reporting on it

Of course RT is reporting on it! Haven't you noticed the pattern? Russia starts to take some heat, so documents hacked by Russian intelligence are "leaked" to WikiLeaks. This is promptly reported on by globalresearch.ca and other Russian controlled "alt-media." Trolls then plaster the contents of the leak across the web, focusing on conspiracy sites and alt-right platforms which are inclined to work the information into their own conspiracy theories. Once the ground is prepared and the narrative established, more "legitimate" Russian media like RT and Sputnik report on it to reinforce the narrative.

Of course the trolls do everything they can to control the narrative and ridicule anyone who points out the obvious. You can see it playing out on this thread, one phase at a time.

This is exactly what the intelligence analysts have been saying. Their "conspiracy theory" actually predicted this thread. The scientific method would consider this proof.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   
This is soo funny now Wikileaks is a tool for the Russians, soo in other words the US spying agencies are using the whole Russian affair to steer attention from themselves and their corruption to Russia.

Sometimes I wonder, how stupid the spying agencies in the US can be.

Yes those that wants to believe in a Russian link will have no problem with this.

Wikileaks is a Russian tool.

Really?

Then again it doesn't take away the fact that our agencies are spying on all of us.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   

You know it doesn't matter, all the Russian affair is never going to take the fact that US spying agencies are corrupted and working against the American people while spying on them and that is a fact.

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Anti-Hillary materials released include FIOA from Judicial Watch, publications by the FBI and widespread intrusions into Hillary's unsecured server. So, I'm not sure if ~Russians~ can be blamed for Trump's win, regardless of a few lines of code that says "maybe".

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 03:00 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Wikileaks is a Russian tool.

Yes.

Really?

Ask yourself: WikiLeaks publishes documents that are damaging to the Unites States and its allies, but never documents that are damaging to Russia. Why is that?

Then again it doesn't take away the fact that our agencies are spying on all of us.

Correct. Not only the United States government, but the private sector as well. That is also irrelevant. Corporations use propaganda to manipulate consumers. Why shouldn't the Russian government?

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 03:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
Anti-Hillary materials released include FIOA from Judicial Watch, publications by the FBI and widespread intrusions into Hillary's unsecured server. So, I'm not sure if ~Russians~ can be blamed for Trump's win, regardless of a few lines of code that says "maybe".

Russians are not responsible for Clinton's defeat, the arrogance of the Democratic party is. That is not the point. Russia is hacking private citizens and the government, and disseminating lies and propaganda in order to manipulate you and me. Do you have a problem with that or not?

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 03:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

You know it doesn't matter, all the Russian affair is never going to take the fact that US spying agencies are corrupted and working against the American people while spying on them and that is a fact.

That is your opinion. I have explained in detail why political chaos in the United States is of value to Russia. A nation divided cannot take a stand against Russian designs on the world stage. For the Russians, therefore, it doesn't matter who won the election, so long as the process seems illegitimate.

Why do you believe it would be in the best interests of the CIA and/or FBI to put Donald Trump in office?

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Long before the election, and all this Russian hacking bullsh!t that you were spoon fed, Hillary Clinton was doing things to cause conflict with Russia. She was on a war path with Russia.

Now that she lost the election, all of a sudden all this Russian hacking crap has come up. Don't you find that odd at all?

Russians were hacking Hillary's servers almost a decade ago. Not much was said or done about it then, and she didn't even bother to secure the server after that. But now, after she lost the election, now its a big problem and Trump is being blamed too..

Even the blindest of the blind can see that big stinking pile of feces.

edit on 1-4-2017 by anonfamily because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 04:26 AM
link   
I keep hearing "Democrats" are trying to blame the Russians, but the leading member of the Senate Intel. Committee doing the investigation, James Lankford (R) OK, has an "R" next to his name.

Looks like both sides are singing "Russians meddled".

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 04:35 AM
link   

a reply to: Necrose

And let me know what you guys think.

I think the Russians are getting desperate. They are setting it up so that gullible people will blame the CIA for Russia's espionage.

Someone's getting desperate...you're right about that much at least.

You know what futile means..don't you DJW001?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join