It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vault 7, Wikileaks releases "Marble"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: digital01anarchy

The Democrats cheated; the Russians exploited that fact. It's not that hard to understand.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Because the starting point of every single of your (so-far still unproven) theories is : the Russian did it.
No matter how many times you will be facing facts that contradicts this, you will keep your head in the sand.

Once again, this time your suggestion was that the Russians orchestrated the leaks, therefore, you skipped the following question :

originally posted by: theultimatebelgianjoke
Did anybody - even among the alphabet agencies - ever stated that the wikileaks publication wasn't authentic ?

I know, answering the question won't prevent you from claiming that the Russian did it ... That's all you can do after all, you're stuck with you flawed logic.
Why do you dismiss the possibility that this could be an inside job ?

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: digital01anarchy

The Democrats cheated; the Russians exploited that fact. It's not that hard to understand.

If the democrats didn't cheat, there wouldn't have been anything to talk about.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

does it matter? every president is just a puppet... the men in the shadows are pulling them strings all along
---
BUT PLEASE, STICK TO THE TOPIC EVERYONE, THIS ISN'T ABOUT U.S. ELECTIONS

edit on 31-3-2017 by Necrose because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Necrose

Thanks for the thread ...So if they have both codes then it would be possible to un-wrap the cloaking ...Am I understanding that correctly ?

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 07:20 AM
link   
I love it when the CIA troll army charges out into the daylight.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1

Thanks for the thread ...So if they have both codes then it would be possible to un-wrap the cloaking ...Am I understanding that correctly ?

in theory, yes...

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: RogueWater

Welcome to the ATS, we should celebrate your first comment

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Thanks Necrose! I have been a daily viewer on ATS for 8 years or so and just decided to join this morning before work.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 07:41 AM
link   

How much of all these leaks have we got sorted out?

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Yes, but right now the Russians want to convince Americans that it was the CIA that was interfering in the United States election, not Russia. Some puppet will be along in a minute to make that claim. Just wait and see.

Dude, it's a known fact that almost all leaks are an inside job. Actual "hacks" are pretty uncommon. It's also been proven that the CIA has the tools needed to falsely implicate any country it chooses.

At this point, the CIA needs to prove why we should believe them. They are not entitled to the benefit of the doubt.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Antipathy17

The leaked information is sparse. I am not technically-savvy enough to go through the leaked documents myself and draw conclusions, to me the files in the there seem pretty vague.
I tried to go through the two initial batches of Vault 7, but I gave up (I covered the previous leak "Dark Matter" here : www.abovetopsecret.com... ). This one looks even more complicated than previous leaks.

I really believe there are tech gurus on ATS who can dig deep into this and draw conclusions, I don't know why they didn't chime in yet. :–(
edit on 31-3-2017 by Necrose because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun

So we got Trump by some sort of very inside deal that almost everybody but the powerless middle American didn't want?

You don't get it. The political class was trying to engineer a Hillary presidency. They rigged the primary election so Bernie Sanders couldn't win. (There were plenty of allegations by Sanders supporters who say they were falsely counted as Hillary votes, or that they couldn't vote because their names had mysteriously disappeared off the official list of delegates.)

Trump was never part of the plan, which is why the political elite are trying to hurt him at every turn. They were trying to set Hillary up against a bland Republican that nobody could get excited about (like Ted Cruz or Jeb Bush), but their plan backfired when actual Republicans rallied around Trump. And in the end, public disgust against Hillary was too strong to overcome.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1

Wikileaks seems to think so. They claim that it should be possible to link thousands of virus and hack attacks back to the CIA.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Necrose

And let me know what you guys think.

I think the Russians are getting desperate. They are setting it up so that gullible people will blame the CIA for Russia's espionage.

Why would they even bother? Them CIA & NSA are spying on every country in the world, so Russians can too, right?

Yes, but right now the Russians want to convince Americans that it was the CIA that was interfering in the United States election, not Russia. Some puppet will be along in a minute to make that claim. Just wait and see.

You're the first 'puppet' to make the opposite (counter intelligence) claim the Russians 'did it'.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 08:36 AM
link   
FYI :

EFF : New Report Aims to Help Criminal Defense Attorneys Challenge Secretive Government Hacking

Lawyers at EFF, the ACLU, and the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers released a report today outlining strategies for challenging law enforcement hacking, a technique of secretly and remotely spying on computer users to gather evidence. Federal agents are increasingly using this surveillance technique, and the report will help those targeted by government malware—and importantly their attorneys—fight to keep illegally-obtained evidence out of court.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I'm curious... for the 10 years Wikileaks have been around spilling shed loads of documents, has there been anybody important arrested and locked up, any major great nations governments crumbled.

I did a quick search, but the amount of stuff released by this non profit organisation is huge, it'd take weeks to go through all the press articles to see if anybody has paid the consequences for all these dubious goings on.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Simon1967
I'm curious... for the 10 years Wikileaks have been around spilling shed loads of documents, has there been anybody important arrested and locked up, any major great nations governments crumbled.

I did a quick search, but the amount of stuff released by this non profit organisation is huge, it'd take weeks to go through all the press articles to see if anybody has paid the consequences for all these dubious goings on.

Has there been any formal investigation ever going on regarding ANY of Wikileaks' leaks?
I would say NO.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Has there been any formal investigation ever going on regarding ANY of Wikileaks' leaks? I would say NO.

Are we to conclude then that this (Wiki leaks project) is a psychological operation, giving us little people the illusion that someone has our backs.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I see RT is reporting on it

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join