It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I will be alone for the rest of my life

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

OMG! Thanks! A dream come true. Lmao

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Hey, I'm a perfect match, but I'm married! Lol We're all here for you FWIW

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Awww...

Cats? I will have plants and shrooms instead, on my boat. Also, have a look here: dkp.online...
Time to leave the stable for a little visit, don't ya think? I wouldn't mind taking you out for a little ride, quite the opposite. Eventually.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Welcome🤗
Happy to give you a smile.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Very interesting. Summer is coming

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Elon Musk is a tard.
Hawking is full of sit.
Ty... a dreamboat! But he never called me after that one night we had. At least I will always have San Francisco!

Seriously, Musk borrowed money from his dad to start his first business which he hit the lotto on when he sold it for millions. Everything else has been subsidized one way or another. He is over rated IMO. That tard wanted to blow up nukes on Mars to warm it up! How f# stupid is that? That is not innovation. His wall charger thing is a joke. His cars aren't selling. They use rebundled rechargeable batteries. As soon as some better batteries come along he is sunk. SpaceX is a NASA handout. He is floating his money, leveraging future payouts, and being subsidized until something takes off. I had a credit card once!

Being alone is not so bad. I chose to not do the marriage thing a long time ago. No sense bringing kids into this effed up world. Nothing wrong with that.

Us? Nah, I don't dig smokers or cats. But we can hold hands and drink wine and do karaoke anytime!

PS - Maybe that orgy thing...

edit on 31-3-2017 by TEOTWAWKIAIFF because: grammar

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

But without kissing, since we're friends, that would be weird

You don't really know Ty Burrell, do you?

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

Seriously, Musk borrowed money from his dad to start his first business which he hit the lotto on when he sold it for millions. Everything else has been subsidized one way or another. He is over rated IMO. That tard wanted to blow up nukes on Mars to warm it up! How f# stupid is that? That is not innovation. His wall charger thing is a joke. His cars aren't selling. They use rebundled rechargeable batteries. As soon as some better batteries come along he is sunk. SpaceX is a NASA handout. He is floating his money, leveraging future payouts, and being subsidized until something takes off. I had a credit card once!

And Stephen is wrong about almost every single thing he's ever written. Literally we could go through it and pick it apart statement by statement and show how it's false at face value and that he's narrow minded and not open to all sorts of potential possibilities. I could hardly read his books his thinking is so flawed!

Carl Sagan was better but we can still pick apart at least 50% or more of what he said and destroy it.
Michio Kaku is far better than either one, to be frank about it.
(*And that's not my bias because I once knew and spoke to Kaku multiple times and he was super cool to me and a friend)

Good analysis of Musk.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
smart like Stephen Hawking

Read my post above.

I challenge you to substantiate your claims that guy has a clue what he's talking about.
No Cherry picking! Let's go from A to Z.

I don't think you know what you're talking about.
I'm willing to enlighten you however.

I'll get a stool and sit outside your stall every night under candlelight and teach you the great wonders of science and philosophy. Well most nights, I am gonna be kinda busy with my super innovative future mega corporations you know.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
That was my morning epiphany. I want a guy successful and innovative like Elon Musk, smart like Stephen Hawking and sexy like Ty Burrell with a beard.
Also I'd have to fall instantly deep in love or it just won't happen.
So yeah, I will have a lot of cats. And am totally fine with it.
Happy weekend

I am just glad my lovely lady pinches my excess around the middle and gives me a loving smile and kiss every morning. That everyday our imperfections grow as our love grows along with them. That we choose to live with simplicity and don't have any desire for this world's so called luxuries and that being less intelligent is a type of bliss just look at the smiles of the least intelligent among us.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   

I'm sorry for getting feisty with you.
I'm just frustrated with your horsing around all the time.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   

So rate me:

Am I psychic or am I super psychic?

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Yeah I felt that way at one time.

Just go out and have fun.

And pretty soon, significant other out of nowhere.

Usually when you're having fun and not looking. Someone will show up.

But when you're actually looking. You can't find anyone. it's weird.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   

You might be alone, but you never have to be lonely. Except for the cats. The cats are a bad direction unless you really like cleaning up hair and the smell of poopy ammonia. Yuck!!

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: NthOther
Maybe if your expectations were more realistic?

Or you didn't have a horse face.....

(Badda bing! Sorry.)

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   

LOL! ((hugs)) That was a joke (as in "we slept together" hahaha!!)

No, I don't know anybody famous. I do know some Alaska reality TV personalities though. But they are just normal people that jumped on the money wagon as it rolled by.

a reply to: muzzleflash

I don't think very highly of Musk. Organic flow batteries will seal his fate. That should happen later this year or early next. The whole "power cell" thing is dumb as is Solar City. Granted solar singularity will happen but Musk will be sitting on the sidelines like the rest of us.

I do like Hawking though. There is nothing wrong in being wrong! You just have to adapt. Plus that robo-voice is cool as sh#!! Even as a shake weight!! lol

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Peeple, you silly goose!

You will never be alone! Your ATS family is always here arguing over UFOs, samsquanch, and how use a slow cooker, all the time. Just log in and we will be here. Waiting!

Just look at all the responses!

**kisses**

(That's OK, right??)

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I won't be alone for the rest of my life.

(my kids are never going to move out!)

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

The cats are a bad direction unless you really like cleaning up hair and the smell of poopy ammonia.

...or having your face eaten off by 37 hungry cats after you die alone, sitting in a worn out recliner while watching Dr. Phil and drinking cheap vodka.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Probably a good thing. I, unlike you with unreasonable wants, have chosen to be alone. I could have married into "royalty," but opted out for various reasons. One of the main reasons i will not get married and spew forth life upon this forsaken planet is because i find it incredibly ignorant and selfish to force an innocent child to live in this evil, corrupt and damned world. Woe to the innocent children...the true victims of this worlds evils, WOE unto them all!
So, good thing you'll be single, as this hopefully prevents you from creating another innocent victim of this evil world.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join