It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Publishes 9-11 Pentagon Attack Photos on 3-23-17... With Faces Blacked Out

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

I think the fires in WTC 7 burned for over six hours unchecked. The fire water was cut when WTC 1 and 2 fell?

I am curious. Was WTC 7 completely steel, and void of reinforced concrete columns that helped other high rise buildings survive fires in the past?

Was WTC 7 found to be deficient in fire insulation like WTC 1 and 2?

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: D8Tee
a reply to: M4ngo

That is WTC 7, not the Deutsch Bank...

Thank you for explaining how to post the pictures.

About WTC7 and the Deutsch Bank building—the two are actually (were actually) nothing alike.

This is the Deutsch Bank (Bankers Trust) building.

This is WTC7.

• All the videos of the WTC7 collapse indeed shows the third largest WTC building made up of steel frames, collapse into a 7 story pile of destruction. The explaination of damage from debris and office fires does not support the cause of collapse. It was brought down by exploses compromising support frames and the building's structural integrity. This is evident in the videos and pictures. The Deutsch Bank never collapsed nor engulfed in flames (and WTC7 never engulfed in flames either), yet, we can clearly see that the Deutsch Bank received significant structural damage.

• The WTC7 also significantly damaged an adjacent building located at 30 W Broadway during its collapse. This building also received significant structural damage that did not result in a collapse, nor being engulfed in flames.

edit on 1-4-2017 by M4ngo because: Edited a misspelled word.

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   

WTC 7 suffered major fire damage to the internal supports. In addition to the damage to the exterior of the building that was enough to bring it down.

All the buildings that remained standing didn't suffer fire damage. As multiple reports said, the buildings that collapsed could have withstood either the damage or the fire, but not both.

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Using AE911Truth to back you voids all of your argument. Next?

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Oooh....internet tough guy...STFU...wow...brought out the big guns with that one.

You can believe whatever you want. The ONLY explanation backed up by evidence, is that American Airlines Flight 77 was hijacked by terrorists and flown into the Pentagon.

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: cardinalfan0596

Are you saying the pictures are fake and don't represent the damage they received?

Let us not forget that someone has already tried to claim the Deutsch Bank building as being the WTC7.

Your opinion does not contradict evidence.

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   

FDNY. The ONLY witnesses to the full extent of the damage that WTC 7 suffered when WTC 1 collapsed.

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   

And where did I use information from AE911Truth to back my claims?

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Wolfenz

And for your proof, you offer a video of WTC Construction Engineer Frank DeMartini......who died in the collapse of the South Tower shortly after radioing down that he was seeing signs that the building was going to collapse. Oops.

Then.....the Titanic was designed to be unsinkable.

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   

FDNY. The ONLY witnesses to the full extent of the damage that WTC 7 suffered when WTC 1 collapsed.

You're skating around my questions to you.

I did not ask who were witnesses, I asked if you are claiming the pictures as fakes, and not a representative as to the damage they received?

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   

And......THAT photo, with the damage starting at the SW corner of Floor 18, IS WTC 7. From Floor 18 to the ground, the SW corner of the building was gone.

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Look a page or two back. You posted a link to their site.

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   

The pictures I posted come from the Library of Congress and the Multidisciplinary Center for Earthquake Engineering Research (State University of New York at Buffalo)

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Yeah, you did ask Zaphod who his sources were. And no, I am not saying the photo of WTC 7's SW corner is fake. It matches up with what the members of the FDNY reported about WTC 7 that day.

And if you are wondering about 30 West Broadway, it was demolished due to the damage it suffered when WTC 7 collapsed.
edit on 1-4-2017 by cardinalfan0596 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Incorrect.

I posted a link to an image from Google image search showing what the WTC7 looked like and the website that is in the URL is 911research.wtc7.net, not what you claimed.

The other link is to the Wikipedia page for Deutsch Bank.

Next?

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Yeah, you did ask Zaphod who his sources were. And no, I am not saying the photo of WTC 7's SW corner is fake. It matches up with what the members of the FDNY reported about WTC 7 that day.

And if you are wondering about 30 West Broadway, it was demolished due to the damage it suffered when WTC 7 collapsed.

And? He was claimig the Deutsch Bank to be WTC7.

What are you are doing now is looking for anything you can to find me at fault. Which you, also, have failed at.

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Are you going to show me where I posted a link to AE911Truth or not?

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Here it is I found it.

originally posted by: Zaphod58

The planes and fire. Building 7 had almost one entire side ripped open by falling debris, and no water to fight the fires because of the collapse of 1 and 2.

PART 1: NIST and Popular Mechanics Fabricate Myth of WTC 7's "Scooped-Out" 10 Stories

www1.ae911truth.org...

I was wrong. Not sure how that is worse than falsely claiming a building being something it is not.

edit on 1-4-2017 by M4ngo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 08:33 PM
link   

I'm sure you've never made a mistake in anything you've ever done, right?

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

I'm sure you've never made a mistake in anything you've ever done, right?

I just admitted I was wrong in the post above yours.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join