It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Russia are casuing dissent in the U.S and people are falling for it.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 11:31 PM
link   
This thread was about how America's enemy is winding up minorities in the U.S with loads of propaganda, but no one was interested so I have removed it.

Fair enough.

edit on 31-3-2017 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 04:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9

Soros is the one winding up minorities and you are correct as he is an enemy of America if not the free World.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Only one winding up the weak minded is the disenting Democrats,them and the MSM fueling hatred and violence,can't blame that on Russians,no one seems to use common sense anymore,they read and believe anything without checking true facts,and have Facebook Twitter etc reeling in these "progressives"

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 06:31 AM
link   
You should remove yourself from this website for creating a thread then removing it. Permanently.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Don't want to be the first to say it.... but...

Facebook.

Mark Zuckerberg has screwed the entire world with a cactus

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldtimer2

Only one winding up the weak minded is the disenting Democrats,them and the MSM fueling hatred and violence,can't blame that on Russians,no one seems to use common sense anymore,they read and believe anything without checking true facts,and have Facebook Twitter etc reeling in these "progressives"

Totally agree!

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Takka
You should remove yourself from this website for creating a thread then removing it. Permanently.

Reading your post was like looking at this picture

I could tell if drinking less milk would have made this guy's leg bone weaker....kind of like removing a thread someone makes and thereby making the OP argument weaker....

The point is better to make a thread and learn from your OP than to remove it and get pooped on by others.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Are you sure it is Russia? Maybe it is forces from within that want to destroy America.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 11:34 PM
link   
duplicate post
edit on 5-4-2017 by Outlier13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Are you referring to Russia? Russia is not an enemy of the US FYI.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Revolution9
This thread was about how America's enemy is winding up minorities in the U.S with loads of propaganda, but no one was interested so I have removed it.

Fair enough.

You've got enough stars and flags to tell me your not a dud poster we are in a new paradigm now threads have to have clickbait key words now like Trump,treason,election interference.

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 06:16 AM
link   

If you weren't blind you wouldn't of fallen for the Democratic propoganda,very apparent it is them with the Russian storys,and they are so inept,they are at a loss who to point fingers at,a liberals nightmare

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Ok here is my rational view.
Right wing christianity is political extremism and human hypocrisy.
Left wing visceral may seem childish to one with a world view of a turnip.
Yes im mad at religious insanity. I side with the left but only the rational parts. Its better than everyone at a town meeting parroting bibles and twisted views to control politicians activity.

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   
It's the wussians again!

All this because the satans spawn wench Hitlery Clinton couldn't win a blatantly rigged election despite everything that the establishment degenerate filth gave her, funded for her and broadcast on her behalf.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 03:41 AM
link   
I cannot help but think that behind the stage, all politicians are 'buddy-buddy' ( friends, more like) with each other. And before they face the public, they first decide what they will stir up in front of the public. I feel like they do all this to keep people's attention away from true matters. Hillery Clinton, Donald Trump, Putin, Angela Markel and all the others are part of the same group. It's just my opinion.

top topics

join