It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Gate! Spy Gate! Oh me! Oh my!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   
In the interest of keeping our friends close and our enemies closer so to speak:

The totally phony Susan Rice story, explained

The former national security advisor’s surveillance activity is neither illegal or unethical.

Youth is the best excuse... that's all I can say here.

ABC, NBC Cover-Up Revelation Susan Rice Ordered Trump Aides Unmasked, CBS Defends

Do note that the president of CBS News is one David Rhodes... who just so happens to be the brother of Ben Rhodes... who just so happens to be Obama's Deputy National Security Advisor under Susan Rice. And, of course, Susan Rice's husband is an executive producer at ABC News.

Trump Haters Rush to Susan Rice’s Defense

This is just sooooooo sad

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   
A couple interesting tidbits here:

Republicans on House Intel Committee 'expect to see "smoking gun" evidence that Obama administration spied on Trump'

While the FBI has not responded to the committee’s request for documents, the National Security Agency is likely to provide evidence to the panel on Friday, Fox News reported

But that 'did not involve Russia or any discussions with Russians,' Nunes said, adding that he was 'alarmed' to learn what he did.

Some interesting history and background info on Susan Rice (about halfway into the article):

Who Asked Susan Rice to Unmask those Names?

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Yes CNN has gone mentally challenged now and they are becoming a laughing stock.

Susan came forward to defend her position, but Susan have short term memory she forgot that she went public previously denying that she new anything on the surveillance.

I am sure that Brennan coached her of what to said this morning the same way that he coached her back during the Benghazi inquiries.

Sorry Susan you are on the record and you screw yourself.

Obama National Security Advisor Susan Rice Refuses To Deny She Unmasked Trump Aides

Susan Rice refused to deny allegations that she unmasked members of the Trump transition team in the months leading up to Trump's inauguration.

Then in March 22

Rice told PBS on March 22 that she “was not aware of any orders given to disseminate that information.” She did skirt the issues of whether she herself unmasked or disseminated information outright. Rice also limited her remarks to Trump’s debunked early March tweet claiming a wiretap of Trump Tower and vague remarks made by House Intelligence Committee Chair Devin Nunes.

"I know nothing about this."

- Susan Rice, on the unmasking of Americans

“I know nothing about this,” Rice said at the time. “I was surprised to see reports from Chairman Nunes on that count today … So today, I really don’t know to what Chairman Nunes was referring. But he said that whatever he was referring to was a legal, lawful surveillance and that it was potentially incidental collection on American citizens.”

Susan Rice had a brain fart

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   
House Intel Panel Asks Susan Rice To Testify

...moments ago Dow Jones reported that the House Intelligence Panel has asked Susan Rice to testify, supposedly under oath.

Zerohedge is the only source I can find for this as of now.

And I note that it does not say "subpoenaed" to testify, in which case she would have no choice and it would be under oath; it just says "asked." So I don't know what to make of this yet... I'm not even sure if it's true!

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Can she take the fifth?, I don't think she can because she is on record, lying.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Thanks for the link, Marg!

Lucky for Ms. Rice she has the opportunity to fully explain herself before the House Intelligence Committee! (At least if the link I posted above is true.)

Seriously, nothing is hurting this nation more than this ridiculousness. We need to get to the bottom of this, present the evidence, open the records, force everyone involved to either testify or publicly plead the 5th, and then see what we have.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Yes, she can. It doesn't matter to a court (or congressional hearing) what she said on the news, when she was not under oath. Even then, she could still plead the 5th. It would discredit her personally and her testimony among many, both those on the Intel Committee and those of us in the court of public opinion.

But she has every right to do so.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   

She can.
I am going out on a limb and say that she will.
Lyong on a TV show is one thing. Lying under oath is another.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
Hey thanks, I've been busy today and catching snippets and just got a chance to catch up and you have it all laid out. Wowzer!!

Glad you got caught up! I posted a few more, and still have more to post. So check back later if you need to get caught up again!

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Darn that is no good, I will love to see somebody tearing new one on that woman.

I don't get it, what is the used of inquiries and committees if those that are been investigated and questioned get to plead the fifth and go back to their lying lies in politics.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

She can.
I am going out on a limb and say that she will.
Lyong on a TV show is one thing. Lying under oath is another.

Thanks -- that's how I understand it too.

I think she'll take the 5th as well, if for no other reason than her attorney will advise her so. But it wouldn't surprise me if she did testify and testifies that she requested unmasking, but did not leak anyones name -- and she may even be telling the truth. She may have let others do her dirty work for her.

We'll see what happens.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Darn that is no good, I will love to see somebody tearing new one on that woman.

You aren't the only one! Give it time. Let's see what happens. Even if she doesn't testify, maybe others will and be quite happy to sing like canaries. The truth always comes out, sooner or later, one way or another.

I don't get it, what is the used of inquiries and committees if those that are been investigated and questioned get to plead the fifth and go back to their lying lies in politics.

In theory, by pleading the 5th -- and especially to such a serious crime involving the public's trust -- she would so discredit herself that the voting public itself would keep her out of politics by refusing to vote her into office and/or any elected official that would hire her.

The House Intelligence Committee does have other tools and tactics at their disposal though. They could strike a plea deal with someone else in the intelligence agencies who is privvy to all the whys and wherefores, perhaps including immunity or just a lighter sentence for their own transgressions.

Hopefully we will see the House Intelligence Committee conduct a proper investigation, with proper evidence and witnesses, and ultimately proper charges for the guilty... whoever they may be.

We're just going to have to watch and see how this plays out.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   
At least the intelligence committee is willing to investigate and call her, that out to make the ones under her that had anything to do with what she is suspected of doing get all worry.

And the intelligence committee can not link Trump to any collision yet, no matter how much they are trying.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Boadicea have you heard of this person, CrowdStrike’s CTO and cofounder, Dmitri Alperovitch

artvoice.com...

Is worth to read the article, maybe you can find something, it has a time line at the end.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   

At least the intelligence committee is willing to investigate and call her, that out to make the ones under her that had anything to do with what she is suspected of doing get all worry.

And the intelligence committee can not link Trump to any collision yet, no matter how much they are trying.

There ya go! That's the spirit

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Boadicea have you heard of this person, CrowdStrike’s CTO and cofounder, Dmitri Alperovitch

artvoice.com...

Is worth to read the article, maybe you can find something, it has a time line at the end.

It's definitely worth the read -- thanks! That's a lot of information. I'm going to update the timeline I did earlier with the latest events, and then go over this article again. There are definitely plenty of double standards, shall we say?

Now I want to read part 1 and 2...

Thanks again!

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Susan Rice's Unraveling Web of Lies
Obama's attack on our democracy becomes too clear to ignore.

Michael Doran, former National Security Council senior director, told the Daily Caller that “somebody blew a hole in the wall between national security secrets and partisan politics.” This “was a stream of information that was supposed to be hermetically sealed from politics and the Obama administration found a way to blow a hole in that wall,” he said.

www.frontpagemag.com...

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   
More updates and other info:

Attkisson v. Eric Holder, Department of Justice, et al

This isn't about Russiagate or Spygate; just about government spying. With lots of details on how. Thought it was worth posting if for no other reason than to show a pattern...
----------------------------------

Hillary Clinton’s astonishing post-State access to top secret docs

Again, this one isn't about Spygate, but it did occur to me that if Hillary and her minions could retain their security clearances AND access to classified info, perhaps that's how Evelyn Farkas knew what was going on in the intel agencies even after her departure.
-----------------------------------

Susan Rice Is Not Trusted In Washington – I Predict She Is Charged With Espionage.

So this one is about Spygate, or more specifically about Susan Rice. I post it because it makes a very good point: While Rice and other Obama officials are sweating this out, Obama's hiding on a tropical island with no extradition pact, and letting those who served him take all the heat. What a freaking coward.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Is interesting to see that once you try to post on the realities of Susan Rice debacle and the facts of what her job allows her to do or not and how much she extended her powers, people don't want to hear about it.

They are fix on what the media tells them, like CNN that do not wants to hear of Susan over extension of powers, they will fall flat on their butts that she did what she did within her reach.

But, her jobs specifications says different.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
More updates and other info:

Attkisson v. Eric Holder, Department of Justice, et al

This isn't about Russiagate or Spygate; just about government spying. With lots of details on how. Thought it was worth posting if for no other reason than to show a pattern...
----------------------------------

Hillary Clinton’s astonishing post-State access to top secret docs

Again, this one isn't about Spygate, but it did occur to me that if Hillary and her minions could retain their security clearances AND access to classified info, perhaps that's how Evelyn Farkas knew what was going on in the intel agencies even after her departure.
-----------------------------------

Susan Rice Is Not Trusted In Washington – I Predict She Is Charged With Espionage.

So this one is about Spygate, or more specifically about Susan Rice. I post it because it makes a very good point: While Rice and other Obama officials are sweating this out, Obama's hiding on a tropical island with no extradition pact, and letting those who served him take all the heat. What a freaking coward.

From your link:

Blackburn said:  “And now you can look at this.  And she used a double negative, “I didn’t say nothing to nobody. That means she gave something to somebody. 

I didn't notice the double negative thing before.
Interesting.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join