It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Gate! Spy Gate! Oh me! Oh my!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: Boadicea

Oh, sorry I see you had the story already I just came upon your post, hey but is ok I just posted again.

No worries! It's definitely worth posting again

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Susan Rice just "Nach ihrer Aufträge" (following her orders)

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Bloomberg is now reporting it was Rice as well.

Ms Rice has now officially been tied to the railroad tracks, and we can see the train approaching in the distance...

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

I would not be surprised if she had an accident soon.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Sara Carter at Circa is reporting on it now also:

White House logs indicate Susan Rice consumed unmasked intel on Trump associates

Intelligence sources said the logs discovered by National Security Council staff suggested Rice’s interest in the NSA materials, some of which included unmasked Americans' identities, appeared to begin last July around the time Trump secured the GOP nomination and accelerated after Trump’s election in November launched a transition that continued through January.

Most if not all had nothing to do with the Russian election interference scandal, the sources said, speaking only on condition of anonymity given the sensitive nature of the materials.

How the information was disseminated beyond Rice will also be a potential focus of congressional oversight, since lawmakers may want to know if it was briefed to Obama or shared with members of her larger circle of advisers, like deputy Ben Rhodes.

Rice has some 'splainin to do.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Is more to this, Rice didn't acted alone, she and John Brennan are very good at making files disappear.

John Brennan was Obama huntsman.

He and Rice have history together from the days of Benghazi.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   

I am sure that her facilitator was within the CIA.

She is in deep crap I hope she starts singing like a bird, but we all know these dirty corrupted rats, they just plead the 5th.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   

She is in deep crap I hope she starts singing like a bird, but we all know these dirty corrupted rats, they just plead the 5th.

Someone said something to me that got me thinking... they believe that Hillary is working with Trump and telling him where the bodies are buried and that either she will be given immunity or a pardon (thus allowing the public to forgive her because she came clean in the end). I don't know about that, but it does seem to me that a lot of critters are going to be seeking immunity in exchange for spilling their guts.

I'm not sure how I feel about that. Is it better to give one or two immunity in order to catch the rest dead to rights or to deny immunity and thus never get the evidence to prove the crimes?

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   

It could be, but I am sure that Hillary is weighting her chances of another shot to the white house in 2020, because after that elections she will never have a chance again, she is very greedy and that white house is a price that she will not let go that easy.

Powerful globalist hints Hillary might run for President in 2020, I think it will be in her best interest for her to keep the victimized candidate view because that will make people pity her.

Haim Saban, who has spent over $12 million in the effort to elect Hillary Clinton, says that people shouldn’t be so quick to assume that Clinton won’t run again in the 2020 presidential election. “Don’t assume anything. Don’t assume she won’t run,” Saban said in an interview with Israeli Channel 2. After her devastating defeat to Donald Trump this past November, Saban said that Clinton told him, “I let you down, my friend” to which he replied, “It’s the world you let down, not me.”

newstarget.com...

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

It could be, but I am sure that Hillary is weighting her chances of another shot to the white house in 2020, because after that elections she will never have a chance again, she is very greedy and that white house is a price that she will not let go that easy.

Except for her only child and daughter; I'm sure "Madame President Chelsea Clinton" would be music to her ears.

I don't know about that... I don't think Hillary even wanted to win this election. She barely campaigned. Maybe it's her health. Maybe it's something else. I don't know. I know I'm in the minority, but I'm as sure as I can be that all is not what it seems with Hillary -- much less the Democrat party. Hillary was screwed royal by Obama and the party in 2008, and after this election there were many claims of Obama sabotaging Hillary, or just not supporting her enough. Despite the seeming unity, I think Hillary feels totally betrayed and that her party has been hijacked.

Speaking now with my best and brightest tin foil hat firmly in place, what better way for Hillary to clear the playing field (for either herself or her daughter or both) than to take out the competition by telling all her secrets?

Powerful globalist hints Hillary might run for President in 2020, I think it will be in her best interest for her to keep the victimized candidate view because that will make people pity her.

But she can only enhance her victim status by revealing all... and gaining martyr status by coming clean... and stepping aside for the new generation -- her daughter.

(Taking off tin foil hat, setting it down gently, and softly walking away
)

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   

I am sure that her facilitator was within the CIA.

Get Oprah to issue subpoenas. They all get 'em!!!

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Lots of updating to do... and filling in some blanks.

State Department insiders have discussed Susan Rice's role in unmasking names 'for weeks' – and Obama MUST have known – says Trump NATO ambassador pick

The diplomat who is in line to be America's next NATO ambassador said Monday that former National Security Advisor Susan Rice has been suspected 'for weeks' of involvement in an effort to publicly unmask Donald Trump associates whose names appeared in foreign intelligence reports.

And he claimed ten days ago that if Rice and her deputy Ben Rhodes were behind politically motivated leaks of classified intelligence, former president Barack Obama was also in the know.

'Former State Department colleagues of mine have been talking about Susan Rice's role for weeks,' Richard Grenell told DailyMail.com on Monday

There is not necessarily anything illegal or unusual about a national security advisor seeking to unmask names in raw reports, in order to fully understand the meaning of intercepted conversations.

But leaking those names to people who lack the security clearance to view the source documents is a federal felony.

The controversy reached public scandal level when a partial transcript of one call was leaked to a Washington Post columnist.

Grenell said on 'Hannity' that what started out as an 'unintentional sweep' that snagged Trump campaign personnel in an intelligence net ultimately morphed into 'intentional' leaks.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   
This isn't the best written article ever... but there is lots of information from Larry Klayman about Dennis Montgomery. For example, Montgomery has been given immunity from prosecution by the FBI:

Damning New Evidence: Obama Surveilled Trump BEFORE Prez Nom & Comey BURIED Evidence

Radar has obtained the explosive documents sent to the U.S. Congress.

Does this mean that Klayman and Montgomery are making good on their promise/threat to go public with Montgomery's intelligence if Nunes/the House Intelligence Committee doesn't?

Dennis then approached Klayman, who — with the help of U.S. District Judge Royce C. Lamberth — set up a series of meetings in the summer and fall of 2015 with the FBI at the J. Edgar Hoover Building in Washington, D.C.

Prior to the meetings, Assistant U.S. Attorney Deborah Curtis granted Montgomery immunity from prosecution, and he turned over the 47 hard drives to the FBI.

Shortly afterward, Special Agents Walter Giardina and William Barnett conducted a three-hour videotaped interview with Montgomery under oath, during which he spelled out the specifics of the targeted surveillance program.

Could this be the information that Nunes wants Comey to testify to before Clapper, Brennan and Yates?

If so, I think Nunes has done them a favor, so that they don't perjure themselves only to be proven liars by Comey later. Or maybe not.... Maybe Nunes wants to taunt them into pleading the 5th. Or maybe something else entirely!

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Unsourced again:

Unmasked Names of Trump Private Associates Sent to Clapper, Brennan, Rhodes

Multiple sources tell Fox News that Susan Rice, former national security adviser under then-President Barack Obama, requested to unmask the names of Trump transition officials caught up in surveillance.

The unmasked names, of people associated with Donald Trump, were then sent to all those at the National Security Council, some at the Defense Department, then-Director of National Intelligence James Clapper and then-CIA Director John Brennan – essentially, the officials at the top, including former Rice deputy Ben Rhodes.

The names were part of incidental electronic surveillance of candidate and President-elect Trump and people close to him, including family members, for up to a year before he took office.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Spicer Says Susan Rice Investigation Moving In A "Troubling Direction"

Reporter: "Senator Rand Paul has called the reports that Susan Rice ordered the unmasking of Trump's associates a "smoking gun", does the President agree with that characterization and what does he think of these reports?"
Spicer: "There is an ongoing investigation, that we have supported, looking into this matter. I will say there is a troubling direction that some of this is going in. But we're going to let this review go on before we jump to [conclusions]."

"But I think that it is interesting, the lack of interest that I've seen from the press corps in one set of developments versus another set of developments."

...Spicer went on to tell Fox News that the most troubling part of the whole situation was the media's apparent 'lack of interest' in the potentially illegal actions of Susan Rice versus their complete fascination with Trump's alleged ties to Vladimir Putin for which no one has offered a single shred of evidence...

Video

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Whoa Baby!!!

Cernovich Explains How He Learned About Susan Rice

As Cernovich explains below, his sources for the Susan Rice story were actually folks working at Bloomberg and the New York Times who revealed that both Eli Lake (Bloomberg) and Maggie Haberman (NYT) were sitting on the Susan Rice story in order to protect the Obama administration.

More in the morning...

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Hey thanks, I've been busy today and catching snippets and just got a chance to catch up and you have it all laid out. Wowzer!!

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 01:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

a reply to: olaru12

Come back to me when you show me Trump has been convicted.

I'm willing to let the investigation be completed, brought before congress and let them decide.

Trump brought this all down on himself, now he has to deal with it. He may remain in office but will just be a lame duck...Quack Quack...

www.rawstory.com...

Then why are you saying he's guilty yet when you are asked for proof you say let the congress decide.

Your confirmation bias says he's guilty and you want him to be, but he isn't as of now.

I'm biased to, I'd be completely unable to investigate this situation because of it. I could subconsciously justify every odd thing in the report. It took a lot of brainstorming and honesty to figure that out about myself.

That being said they won't find anything.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 01:32 AM
link   

I hope she does and the idiotic dem leadership now in the chair they might convince her to for that reason alone.

But the truth is the public doesn't vote out of pity it actually makes the candidate look weak and defeated, no one wants a weak and defeated pitiful leader.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Matt Taibbi -- a staunch liberal -- has an excellent series of articles on Russiagate (that the left might want to pay more attention to... just sayin'). This is most recent:

Putin Derangement Syndrome Arrives

Whatever the truth about Trump and Russia, the speculation surrounding it has become a dangerous case of mass hysteria

There are older articles:

The Russia Story Reaches a Crisis Point

If Donald Trump really is compromised, we need immediate action, not media overreach

A Who's Who of the Trump Campaign's Russia Connections

Everything we know about the members of Trump's campaign who had contact with the Russian government

Notes From the House Select Intelligence Hearing on Russia

In one of the most anticipated congressional hearings in years, James Comey and Mike Rogers took turns saying nothing

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join