It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Gate! Spy Gate! Oh me! Oh my!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

I think we both know that's BS.

LOL! Maybe you're just giving me too much credit cuz I really don't know that's BS!!!

His whole demeanor is nothing but bragging, self aggrandizement, "only I can fix it" tripe!!

He does have a yugggeee ego but it's so fragile he needs constant reinforcement

Well, yeah! But that's just it... for everyone pointing out his (real or imagined) faults, there's someone else quite happy to sing his (real or imagined) praises. So Trump knows every criticism will result in even more lavish praise for him... and probably proportionate criticism of his critics.

thus him still being in constant campaign mode with the lame public appearances and photo ops.

I wouldn't call it "campaign" mode; more like "salesman" mode. He's been selling himself his entire adult life. It's his bread and butter. He knows he won't be prez forever. He'll have to go back into the business world. So he's still selling himself.

Sad really, really really sad, believe me.

Yes, in many ways it is.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   

You know that is the democrats the ones that had created all the intrigue, secrecy and Russia links in order to undermine his presidency, is something call Karma, what goes around comes around.

Democrats have lost their integrity.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

You know that is the democrats the ones that had created all the intrigue, secrecy and Russia links in order to undermine his presidency, is something call Karma, what goes around comes around.

Democrats have lost their integrity.

I'm not a democrat. I didn't vote for Hillary. What the holy **** do I care?

Treason is Treason no matter the party involved.
edit on 31-3-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   

And by all means who committed treason here, please explain.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

There is treason if an American conspired with a foreign state to damage America. Even if Russia helped Trump win the 2016 election, there was no damage to America, since Trump and Hillary are political opponents, so it would not be classified as treason.
edit on 31-3-2017 by allsee4eye because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: allsee4eye
a reply to: marg6043

There is treason if an American conspired with a foreign state to damage America. Even if Russia helped Trump win the 2016 election, there was no damage to America, since Trump and Hillary are political opponents, so it would not be classified as treason.

Do you think colluding with a foreign government to bypass the normal established election process might be Treason?

Let the investigation continue and let congress decide.

If the tables had been turned and Hillary tried to bypass the elections with a foreign power; would that be treason? Would that be Betrayal?

Try not to let your partisan ideology cloud your common sense. Just askin...

trea·son
ˈtrēzən/Submit
noun
the crime of betraying one's country, especially by attempting to kill the sovereign or overthrow the government.
"they were convicted of treason"
synonyms: treachery, disloyalty, betrayal, faithlessness; More
the action of betraying someone or something.
plural noun: treasons
"doubt is the ultimate treason against faith"
synonyms: treachery, disloyalty, betrayal, faithlessness; More
historical
the crime of murdering someone to whom the murderer owed allegiance, such as a master or husband.
noun: petty treason; plural noun: petty treasons

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Do you think colluding with a foreign government to bypass the normal established election process might be Treason?

No.

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States. (June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 807; Pub. L. 103–322, title XXXIII, § 330016(2)(J), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 2148.)

www.law.cornell.edu...

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

When was Trump convicted, I have no seen any news about this, I most be blind because I have not found anything on the matter yet.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Come back to me when you show me Trump has been convicted.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Come back to me when you show me Trump has been convicted.

I'm willing to let the investigation be completed, brought before congress and let them decide.

Trump brought this all down on himself, now he has to deal with it. He may remain in office but will just be a lame duck...Quack Quack...

www.rawstory.com...

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   

I am sure it may be many in the town square watching the hanging.

Guess what, no in your life time.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   
More unsourced info coming out today:

Intelligence official who 'unmasked' Trump associates is 'very high up,' source says

The U.S. intelligence official who “unmasked,” or exposed, the names of multiple private citizens affiliated with the Trump team is someone “very well known, very high up, very senior in the intelligence world,” a source told Fox News on Friday.

Intelligence and House sources with direct knowledge of the disclosure of classified names told Fox News that House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes, R-Calif., now knows who is responsible -- and that person is not in the FBI.

Nunes has known about the unmasking controversy since January, when two sources in the intelligence community approached him. The sources told Nunes who was responsible and at least one of the Trump team names that was unmasked. They also gave him serial numbers of reports that documented the activity.

Nunes had asked intelligence agencies to see the reports in question, but was stonewalled.

The communications collected from Trump team associates apparently were picked up during surveillance of foreign targets. But an intelligence source familiar with those targets said they were spied on long before Trump became the GOP presidential nominee in mid-July. In addition, citizens affiliated with Trump’s team who were unmasked were not associated with any intelligence about Russia or other foreign intelligence, sources confirmed. The initial unmasking led to other surveillance, which led to other private citizens being wrongly unmasked, sources said.

These are some of the highlights, but the article is well worth a read.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Adam Schiff finally viewed the material for himself, and had this to tweet:

"Today my staff director and I reviewed materials at the White House. It was represented to me that these are precisely the same materials that were provided to the Chairman over a week ago. While I cannot discuss the content of the documents, if the White House had any concern over these materials, they should have been shared with the full committees in the first place as a part of our ordinary oversight responsibilities.

"Nothing I could see today warranted a departure from the normal review procedures, and these materials should now be provided to the full membership of both committees. The White House has yet to explain why senior White House staff apparently shared these materials with but one member of either committee, only for their contents to be briefed back to the White House."

And then there's this -- Schiff views docs at WH, calls for them to be given to committee -- that sums up Schiff's tweet. But I'm wondering about this:

The New York Times reported Thursday that two White House officials helped Nunes acquire the information that he later used to brief Trump.

"The White House has yet to explain why senior White House staff apparently shared these materials with but one member of either committee, only for their contents to be briefed back to the White House," Schiff said Friday.

I suspect that these guys weren't the source of the intel... just the gatekeepers following the proper protocol for qualified officials to view classified/sensitive info.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

The U.S. intelligence official who “unmasked,” or exposed, the names of multiple private citizens affiliated with the Trump team is someone “very well known, very high up, very senior in the intelligence world,” a source told Fox News on Friday.

This type of reporting is getting old. This doesn't help us get to the facts, only further obfuscate them.

Sooner or later this will all unravel and some folks are going to look very foolish. Kudos for staying on top of your topic however!

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 08:53 PM
link   

CNN was telling the name of the sources this afternoon during the Christ Mathews Hardball's show.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   

...very well known, very high up, very senior in the intelligence world...

Not the FBI the reports say, so the pool of suspects is fairly small if the info is accurate and I'm thinking it is. Well known? If they mean well known to the average citizen, Brennan and Clapper come to mind.

Of course we know the spin: It was necessary because Russia! Hopefully that won't work this time---somebody needs their butt kicked.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   
And we have NBC putting some pretty pink lipstick on the pig:

Obama Officials Made List of Russia Probe Documents to Keep Them Safe

Obama administration officials were so concerned --

Of course they were... Sooooooooo concerned...

-- about what would happen to key classified documents related to the Russia probe once President Trump took office that they created a list of document serial numbers to give to senior members of the Senate Intelligence Committee, a former Obama official told NBC News.

The official said that after the list of documents related to the probe into Russian interference in the U.S. election was created in early January, he hand-carried it to the committee members. The numbers themselves were not classified, said the official.

Got that? The numbers weren't illegal. And they were soooooooooooooo concerned...

I don't know what -- if anything -- about this is true... but if it is, I also get that the same folks who are supposed to be "investigating" this already know the whole damn truth because they are involved up to their eyeballs.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Ezra Cohen-Watnick, the senior director for intelligence at the National Security Council, and Michael Ellis, a lawyer who works on national security issues at the White House Counsel’s Office and formerly worked on the staff of the House Intelligence Committee.

This are supposedly the sources.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Not the FBI the reports say, so the pool of suspects is fairly small if the info is accurate and I'm thinking it is. Well known? If they mean well known to the average citizen, Brennan and Clapper come to mind.

I'm looking at Clapper. Not sure why, just what my guts telling me. These guys are looking at Rogers...

I don't know about that, but I found this intriguing --

The two people reported yesterday in the New York Times report, by reporter Maggie Haberman, were not Nunes sources. Ezra Cohen-Watnick, the senior director for intelligence at the National Security Council, and Michael Ellis, a lawyer who works on national security issues at the White House Counsel’s Office, only helped Nunes navigate the intelligence. They were not the source.

That Cohen-Watnick and Michael Ellis were not the sources, leads further credence to the belief that their names were seeded to Katie Walsh as a canary operation to identify the White House leaker.

-- mostly because I've been suspecting some canary traps for a while now!

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Really? then I wonder why Christ Mathews was boasting with a lot of self gloat that these were the sources today during his afternoon Show.

Ok, Ok, I just needed to watch a bit of the show to see how they do the news and for what I heard and watch, they already hanged Trump.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join