It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Gate! Spy Gate! Oh me! Oh my!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 05:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: SeekingAlpha
Right wingers are in full trigger mode right now and in denial. Even former RNC Chair, Richard Steele, is saying that Trump will be gone before his first term ends. Right wingers are circling their wagons right now. They won't admit it, but they know the game is all but over. People are going to prison and this is the biggest scandal in US political history.

originally posted by: Kettu

originally posted by: burgerbuddy
Good one, Bo.

I'm not 100% clear on connecting all the dots with this mess but it seems the dems have more dots than the pubs.

Very interesting.

Hardly.

You want dots? You want connections? You want to see what a real conspiracy looks like?

Take a look at this seriously impressive Google doc

That's not a smoking gun, there's so much smoke you can't even see a damn gun.

I'm sorry, but you can't "fake" all that. Reality, at times, isn't what you want it to be just because you want it to be something.

Lol ok what do you have on trump? Why has the intelligence community said over and over again they dont have any evidence of collusion yet even though they have been secretly investigating before trump became president. Lol the steel dossier that had 4chan fan fiction made dems look like window licking retards. The crowdstrike assessment on the dnc hacking has been destroyed by multiple security professionals reviewing it and laughing at the maybes and implied russian connection. Then you have the wikileaks vault 7 release that shows the intelligence community has tools to make it look like a foriegn country hacked someone.

Now lets look at the evidence trump has for being spied on.

Video evidence of obama admin detailing collecting information on trump and leaking information out. We know that information was leaked to a news company where they discussed inside information only the intelligence community had access too.

Then there is the unmasking of a trump admin pick which only the intelligence community can do.

Then the fact that flynn was in trump tower when his conversation with a russian was wiretapped and recorded however the wiretap had nothing to do with the russian collusion investigation but somehow ended up being used against trumps admin pick.

Then we have the fact that obama passed something that allows information to be shared between intellegence communties including foriegn agencies around the time the information on flynn was collected.

Then there is the fact that obama tried to get a fisa for wiretapping trump which was rejected.

Then we have the fact that nunes had to get access to the information at the white house which means obama most likely had access to the information which backs up the theory that the obama admin on video said which was they hid the information they collected in bureaucracy in case they got caught.

Then we have the fact the awan brothers just fled to Pakistan when they could have been the source of the dnc leak and managed to get past the no fly list which the fbi is in charge of even though they are being investigated by congress.

The evidence has been stacking with spygate and the evidence for russian collusion just gets smaller everyday!

edit on 31-3-2017 by digital01anarchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Satire:

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Thanks for the video. I'm not a fan of Levin, but he covers it thoroughly.

I'm still stuck on her using "we" -- she left in 2015, so how is she even still part of it?

The Trump folks, if they found out how we knew what we knew about the Trump staff dealing with Russians, that they would try to compromise those sources and methods, meaning we would no longer have access to that intelligence.

So exactly what time period is she talking about here? I don't know how the Trump staff could "compromise their sources and methods" after the information was obtained... nor how they compromise those sources and methods before taking office. So was she talking about something set up to continue spying on Trump after he took office??? Because how else could they continue to "have access to that intelligence?"

edit on 31-3-2017 by Boadicea because: deleted half-sentence at end -- don't know what that was about!

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: digital01anarchy

What do you think the chances are that the evidence for Russiagate and the evidence for Spygate are the same?

With Evelyn Farkas bragging about getting the "intelligence" on Trump spread to Democrats all over town, it must have gotten back to Trump one way or another. Trump wasn't just whistling Dixie when the tweeted about evidence of "wiretapping." Sometimes I feel like Trump is just giving everyone enough rope to hang themselves before he plays his final hand on this. Or maybe he's just getting all his ducks in a row before bringing the hammer down.

I don't know exactly what's happening, obviously, but I can smell the desperation -- especially of Schiff. It reeks.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

Thanks for the link to the document, that's the problem, there is so much smoke that there might be no fire at all... almost everyone working with Trump is knee-deep in Russia but maybe that's just their style? I'll definitely give your document a look.

The other possibility is that Trump is allies with Russia and chose people to work for him who also had Russian ties.

Anyway, I've changed my mind a bit on Trump, now I'm waiting for non-circumstantial evidence to show itself to the public.
edit on 31pmFri, 31 Mar 2017 13:03:12 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 02:11 PM
link   
A couple interesting news updates this morning:

Michael Flynn’s Immunity Request Rejected By Senate Intelligence Committee

A senior congressional official with direct knowledge said Flynn's lawyer was told it was "wildly preliminary" and that immunity was "not on the table" at the moment. A second source said the committee communicated that it is "not receptive" to Flynn's request "at this time."

Rep. Adam Schiff, D.-Calif., the ranking member of the House Intelligence Committee, acknowledged in a statement that the Justice Department's interest in Flynn's testimony could take precedence over Congress' wish to hear from him.

I really don't know what that^^^ means... how/why would the DOJ's "interest" in his testimony take "precedence" over testifying to Congress? Testimony to who? Congress? Or??? If both the DOJ and Congress want to hear from him, let him talk! Is this suggesting that the DOJ would/could somehow stop Congress from giving him immunity?

BREAKING=> KREMLIN CONNECTION CONFIRMED! Podesta Company Paid One Billion Rubles from Russian Govt.

Peter Schweizer: In 2011 John Podesta joined the board of this very small energy company called Joule Energy based out of Massachusetts. About two months after he joins the board a Russian entity called RUSNANO puts a billion rubles, which is about $35 million, into John Podesta’s company. Now, what is RUSNANO? RUSNANO is not a private company, Steve. It is a fund directly funded by the Kremlin. In fact the Russian finance minister called RUSNANO “Putin’s Child.” So you have the Russian government investing in one of John Podesta’s business in 2011 while he is an adviser to Hillary Clinton at the State Department.

Steve Doocy: OK. Does anybody in the Trump circle rise to the level that there is this kind of money involved?

Peter Schweizer: No.

Hmmmmm... people living in glass houses shouldn't throw stones... didn't your mama teach you that, John???

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

And this are the real stories, but hell we need to concentrate on the Russia affair, because the other real scandals are too damaging for the Democrats they don't want them out there.

Evelyn Farkas better get a good lawyer and she better even ask for immunity and even may have to take the fifth, because even with all that she is facing a jail time

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Yes, they did, but guess what the DOJ may grant the immunity after all because they may want to know what he knows.

Now why the intelligence committee do not want his testimony?

But the DOJ now under the Obama administration may.

I can not wait to hear what is to be heard.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Evelyn Farkas better get a good lawyer and she better even ask for immunity and even may have to take the fifth, because even with all that she is facing a jail time

Aint that the truth!!!

Watching her interview with Mika, I cringe... not just because of the obvious implications to the American people of what she is saying, but because she's totally and completely incriminating herself... and I can't help but wonder if Mika isn't knowingly and deliberately getting her to do exactly that! I think Farkas is about to get thrown under the bus big time and she's so puffed up with self-righteous pride that she can't even see it coming.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   
This probably means nothing. ....just thought it's interesting considering the on going WH meltdown.

www.palmerreport.com...

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   

The reason is and I think I am right, under Obama it was a lot of corruption when it came of the misused of the spying agencies and Obama appointed huntsman in key positions for spying.

They go away with a lot of that, perhaps this aids that were involved on all that crap still think that they can get away with acting like stupid.

She is about to find out that people got to jail for what she did and talk about.

edit on 31-3-2017 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Sounds interesting but is fake news.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
This probably means nothing. ....just thought it's interesting considering the on going WH meltdown.

www.palmerreport.com...

Yes, very interesting -- thank you!

I have a hard time believing that Trump's ego would allow him to resign, as well as the fact that I believe his position as president would provide some legal protections for him (though I may be wrong about that!). But I give it a little more credit than I otherwise might because Palmer isn't overhyping it or overdramatizing it, and acknowledges the dubious nature of the anonymous claims...

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   

They go away with a lot of that, perhaps this aids that were involved on all that crap still think that they can get away with acting like stupid.

This is what boggles my mind and scares the bejeebers out of me... Some of these folks act like they have the unmitigated right to do as they so please and silly laws are for everyone else and just too damn bad for anyone hurt in the process. The smugness and self-righteousness is out of control.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

originally posted by: olaru12

www.palmerreport.com...

Yes, very interesting -- thank you!

I have a hard time believing that Trump's ego would allow him to resign, as well as the fact that I believe his position as president would provide some legal protections for him (though I may be wrong about that!). But I give it a little more credit than I otherwise might because Palmer isn't overhyping it or overdramatizing it, and acknowledges the dubious nature of the anonymous claims...

Do you think Trumps ego would allow him to continue on in a failed presidency with constant scandals and having to address russiagate at every presser. He would be better off bailing and protecting whats left of his tarnished brand and his fragile ego.

His inner circle of advisers is in chaos mode, and paranoia.
www.rawstory.com...

edit on 31-3-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Sounds interesting but is fake news.

When I see these rumors from unnamed sources, I always consider that Trump is setting a canary trap (I think it's called)... planting rumors with one person or another then sitting back watching and waiting to see who leaks to the press...

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Just out of curiosity Bo, confidential sources have always been a part of journalism in this country.

Admittedly, they're not the strongest witnesses, but many times in highly complex and indictment-probable situations, they've been fairly common.

Have you always had this opinion about unnamed sources?

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Do you think Trumps ego would allow him to continue on in a failed presidency with constant scandals and having to address russiagate at every presser.

Yeah, actually I do! I think in his opinion, as long as he doesn't give up on himself, it's all good. So he cannot resign because that would be him giving up on himself. He doesn't care what others say or think of him -- except to the extent that it's all about him.

He would be better off bailing and protecting whats left of his tarnished brand and his fragile ego.

And there is much to be said for that approach... for some... but not to Trump.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   

He doesn't care what others say or think of him -- except to the extent that it's all about him.

I think we both know that's BS. His whole demeanor is nothing but bragging, self aggrandizement, "only I can fix it" tripe!!

He does have a yugggeee ego but it's so fragile he needs constant reinforcement; thus him still being in constant campaign mode with the lame public appearances and photo ops. Sad really, really really sad, believe me.

He is obsessed by what others think of him.
edit on 31-3-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Just out of curiosity Bo, confidential sources have always been a part of journalism in this country.

True. And they can and have served a useful purpose. But by its very deceptive nature, the use of confidential sources can also be abused.

Admittedly, they're not the strongest witnesses, but many times in highly complex and indictment-probable situations, they've been fairly common.

And even helpful -- especially in the initial stages of an investigation (including getting it started). But at some point, to have any real value, either the anonymous must come out of the shadows, or there must be other hard indisputable evidence to corroborate and substantiate their claims. Then the accused have a right to face their accuser(s), and to know the accusations against them in order to refute those claims.

Have you always had this opinion about unnamed sources?

No, not always.... I've had to learn the hard way!

And I've learned that when contradictory rumors are flying everywhere in such a highly charged situation, then I know there are folks putting out false rumors to intentionally muddy the waters. I won't even call it "fake news;" it's really just disinfo.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join