It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mike Flynn Offers to Testify in Exchange for Immunity - The Wall Street Journal

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Thank you for this reply. At this point in time, I don't feel that I could tend a thread that might engender much discussion. I'm pretty scattered at the moment with commitments elsewhere. But, if anyone wants to run with the idea and links, they are more than welcome to do so!

I think your research would prove very valuable for greater understanding of the situation we face with Russia. Americans need to understand others besides themselves. Cultural ignorance is not a good thing. We certainly cannot act well in a modern world with ignorance.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Trump wants him protected so he can lie for him. Plain and simple.

I'm sure it is all plain and simple to you...

He can tell the truth or he can lie in either case. Immunity doesn't protect him from perjury or lie to Congress... Also, I don't think that behind close doors they are all friends. He made both Trump and Pence look bad no matter how insignificant his meeting or a couple of lectures were, and Trump is not very forgiving....

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

It is very obvious to me. Sorry you can't see it.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   

It is very obvious to me. Sorry you can't see it.

I get it, you hate Trump no matter what. This is most likely because he is not Liberal and not Hillary...

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Really? What on Trump's list has he actually accomplished besides the nomination of Gorsuch?

There you go...just like others yelling what has this President done !!, and not even 100 days in yet. Well his agenda is 100% in lined with what he said he would do in his campaign. Come on we gave Obama 8 years to do little, you think you would give this guy a couple.

To be honest the biggest complaint with the left and all the uproar is that he is actually working on exactly what he said he would work on right? If he was just doing nothing you all would be happy...lol

So no list of accomplishments. Just a indigent rant and deflection fuming that I asked you to produce evidence of your claims of greatness.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   

a reply to: Indigo5

Yeah wasn't he like trying to kidnap the guy and put him on a plane to Turkey.

Former CIA Director Woolsey was asked to attend a meeting along with Flynn to talk to the Turkish Gov last year.

Woolsey was advising the Trump campaign at the time.

He showed up late, but he said he sat down in the midst of conversation between Flynn and Turkish officials on strategizing ways they could nab a Turkish Dissident named Fethullah Gülen who lives in PA and ship him back to Turkey.

Gulen has been in the US since 1999..Erdogan sees him as a political threat. Erdogan is conservative religious with Tyrant slant. Gulen is moderate (fan of inter-faith and secular co-operation) and is more democracy leaning.

Woolsey found the discussion so unsettling that he resigned from the Trump campaign. He described the conversation as seeming to be a discussion about Flynn Intel Group kidnapping Gulen and shipping him to Turkey IF Trump didn't win (Turkey paid Flynn 500k+ at the time).

Alternatively, if Trump won, they would have him extradited.

US Citizens for sale.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Really? What on Trump's list has he actually accomplished besides the nomination of Gorsuch?

There you go...just like others yelling what has this President done !!, and not even 100 days in yet. Well his agenda is 100% in lined with what he said he would do in his campaign. Come on we gave Obama 8 years to do little, you think you would give this guy a couple.

To be honest the biggest complaint with the left and all the uproar is that he is actually working on exactly what he said he would work on right? If he was just doing nothing you all would be happy...lol

So no list of accomplishments. Just a indigent rant and deflection fuming that I asked you to produce evidence of your claims of greatness.

(1) The President is under investigation by the FBI.

(2) His promise of a Muslim Ban was slapped down immediately (Twice) as unconstitutional.

(3) With majorities in all branches of government and 8 years of planning, he failed to repeal and replace Obamacare.

(4) Mexico isn't paying for a wall.

Lowest approval rating of any new President on record.

Now at war with the Freedom Caucus of his own party.

His list of failures, eff-ups and scandals is pretty damn long and grows weekly though.

What are we at? 70 Days?

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Trump wants him protected so he can lie for him. Plain and simple.

... Also, I don't think that behind close doors they are all friends. He made both Trump and Pence look bad no matter how insignificant his meeting or a couple of lectures were, and Trump is not very forgiving....

That's the thing. He didn't make Trump look bad. Sally Yates, acting AG, told Trump that DOJ and the Intelligence Community had clear evidence that Flynn had lied in public statements about Russian Conversations and that he had also lied to Vice President Pence.

Trump did nothing...except fire Sally Yates shortly there after.

It wasn't until it leaked to the press and then Pence asked WTF that Trump was forced to ask Flynn to resign. THREE WEEKS after yates summed up the evidence against Flynn.

Trump was fine with it...until it went full-on-public and the heat got too hot.

Makes you wonder if Flynn was following orders?

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

Well yeah. We both know the REAL reason he angrily deflected is because he has nothing to work with.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   

What would you like...I'm not debating you on this to prove some unreasonable list because you want one. The fact is all his approaches are off his campaign promises. The wall will be started soon, he tried to control immigration for a few months to get a handle on what needs to be fixed and that was halted by a liberal judge, extremely large ICE increase. Do you expect a slow down of this? He tried to get Obama Care reformed to have Congress not agree with itself, he is working 50 different angles to his promises and all you want is a list of accomplishments under 100 days on the job...lol

Give me a break

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

Makes you wonder if Flynn was following orders?

I don't think so....Flynn was keeping something quite that the Pres and Vice didn't know of.... Flynn once worked for Obama, what did Obama know and how was the whole leak orchestrated. You must admit there are a lot of people wanting to do harm to the President to set up 2020.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   

You must admit there are a lot of people wanting to do harm to the President to set up 2020.

He needs no help in that regard. The President is proffering up enough anti-republican sentiment to keep Republicans out of office for a long time, and that's not a good thing.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Who knows? Maybe Trump did something he seriously should be put away for many years. Maybe Trump received donations from Russia! He might have even signed off 1/5 of United states Uranium for a few million dollars or something.

Cash Flowed to
edit on 3-4-2017 by Doctor Smith because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
Who knows? Maybe Trump did something he seriously should be put away for many years. Maybe Trump received donations from Russia! He might have even signed off 1/5 of United states Uranium for a few million dollars or something.

Damn him!!!!

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Cash Flowed to

Just so long as it was legal at the time... right?

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 05:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

(1) The President is under investigation by the FBI.

(2) His promise of a Muslim Ban was slapped down immediately (Twice) as unconstitutional.

(3) With majorities in all branches of government and 8 years of planning, he failed to repeal and replace Obamacare.

(4) Mexico isn't paying for a wall.

Lowest approval rating of any new President on record.

Now at war with the Freedom Caucus of his own party.

His list of failures, eff-ups and scandals is pretty damn long and grows weekly though.

What are we at? 70 Days?

Don't forget "lock her up!"

Promising for months to prosecute hillery, then he praises her achievements and says we all owe hillary a great debt fir her service...

Yet people still post fake clinton stiries and claim "finally we have a politician who will clear the swamp..."

Lol

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 05:38 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

The President of the United States does not have the authority to just lock someone up. Even Hillary Clinton is entitled to due process. Trump and his acolytes would have known that if they read the Constitution.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 12:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Cash Flowed to

Just so long as it was legal at the time... right?

You think it's legal to have sanctions on some country and then except money through a charity foundation from them?

I guess it's ok by your standards. Enriching your self at the endangerment of everyone on the planet. Then Hypocritically preaching that Donald Trump may have connections to the Russians, and that we should be wasting resources to frame him. All the while ignoring those that are proven to have deep connections.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 05:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

You think it's legal to have sanctions on some country and then except money through a charity foundation from them?

There were no sanctions at the time; that's why it was legal. The official policy at the time was "reset," remember?

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Yes. He STARTED a bunch of initiatives, but there is a BIG difference between starting and successfully keeping a project on track through completion. Many of the things he started should have already been finished by now. For instance, every President gets partisan resistance in some form. A good President shows he can circumnavigate these waters and bring a bickering Congress together. Trump can't even align his own party and doesn't even speak to the opposing one.

I'm not expecting the world here, but usually by now in a President's tenure they have at least SOMETHING to speak of in regards to progress on their agenda.
edit on 5-4-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34 >>

join