It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mike Flynn Offers to Testify in Exchange for Immunity - The Wall Street Journal

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: alphabetaone

I still want to hear what he have to say, hopefully the DOJ will grant the immunity even if the intelligence committee is not taking his testimony.

Because once the DOJ does what he have to say will have to be heard.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

So let get this straight, the intelligence committee have not interest in Flynn testimony
Where do you get that? The Senate Committee said they would not offer immunity, they did not say they are not interested in hearing from him.

because even when congress do not want his testimony the DOJ may do.
I think what Schiff meant, is that if the DOJ wants to hear from Flynn they get "first dibs."

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
a reply to: Phage

And Flynn has the constitutionally protected right to not self-incriminate himself by volunatarily participating in a witch hunt.

They can subpoena.

He can plead the fifth.

Sounds like you think Flynn is guilty of something...

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

Oh he will. Just not under immunity.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: alphabetaone
a reply to: Gryphon66

It's beginning to look as though the WH is in it deep. Their world is crumbling around them and the walls are closing in. One thing I have to agree with Trump on...this is going to be a Presidency like no other.

I still find it extremely funny that Mike Flynn said "anyone looking for immunity has likely committed a crime" and now decries unfair prosecution.

Well, isn't it also ironic that so many of our friends here were quite happy with interminable Congressional investigations and subpoenas and so forth when they felt like it was their political enemy on the line ... but now ... it's a "witch-hunt."

You really can't make this stuff up.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Just passing this along....

Forme r White House staffer: amid Mike Flynn immunity request, Donald Trump is considering resigning

edit on 31-3-2017 by Blarneystoner because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Blarneystoner

Fake news from yesterday.

Read Trump's tweet from this morning.

Trump does not fear Flynn's testimony and understands Flynn's need to protect himself from a witch hunt.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Is fake news, I find it hilarious.

When in America you get a president that doesn't subscribe to the status quo and the old establishment in this days and time is not longer assassinations attempt is just and all out character assassination and a tangle web of intrigue.

No he is not resigning or think about it, he is going to fight back.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   

They are just parroting what their Don tweets. It is like his word is gospel. Sort of like a cult following.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Just passing this along...

Everybody in this thread who thinks Flynn, and by extension Trump, are automatically guilty of crimes because Flynn requested immunity obviously must consider Hillary and her staff guilty as well.

edit on 31-3-2017 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

They are just parroting what their Don tweets. It is like his word is gospel. Sort of like a cult following.

Yep.

It's not even funny anymore.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

Answer: They thought they were guilty of something.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Is fake news, I find it hilarious.

When in America you get a president that doesn't subscribe to the status quo and the old establishment in this days and time is not longer assassinations attempt is just and all out character assassination and a tangle web of intrigue.

No he is not resigning or think about it, he is going to fight back.

... and you know this how?

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Enderdog
a reply to: Grimpachi

Maybe. But, thus far, he seems to be pretty good at luring his opposition into his snares. I can't help but remember his pre-debate presser where everyone showed up to listen the Clinton Victims brigade.

Yeah i remember how everybody said how pathetic a move it was.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Trump does not fear Flynn's testimony and understands Flynn's need to protect himself from a witch hunt.

Hardly a witch-hunt ...

Senate Intel Committee has confirmed that Russian agents attempted to influence our General Election.

Manafort, Page, and Stone have all admitted Russian connections and have agreed to testify.

Flynn was working as an undisclosed foreign agent at the same time he was sitting in on classified security briefings with the President.

Flynn lied about his connections to foreign governments.

Flynn has now asked for immunity.

No, it's not a witch-hunt ... it's one of the clearest admissions of collusion that we've had thus far.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Just passing this along...

Everybody in this thread who thinks Flynn, and by extension Trump, are automatically guilty of crimes because Flynn requested immunity obviously must consider Hillary and her staff guilty as well.

Well, thanks to the Deflector-in-Chief for finally chiming in! I'm amused at all the folks here that are betting the farm on the basis of opinion only. There is only one fer-sure at this point...corn futures are on the rise!

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Yes. Actually it's the one thing he's done that I don't have a problem with if his (Gorsuch) reputation is deserved.
It's the next appointment that could be an issue.

Yeah. No complaints here either. He seems like a decent dude.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Trump's tweets are real news? I love watching you guys go into "damage control mode"... hahaha... this great fun...

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

You also don't get to mess with democracy and get away with it.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blarneystoner

Trump's tweets are real news? I love watching you guys go into "damage control mode"... hahaha... this great fun...

It's not just Trump supporters....in damage control mode. Trumps staff, advisers are in total chaos, paranoid and leaking like a sieve.

www.rawstory.com...

Now even the GOP can see the hand writing on the wall and will leave the "guess who" twisting in the wind.
edit on 31-3-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join