It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Director James Comey Tried To Reveal Russian Tampering Months Before Election

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Boy, people have short memories. What do you think would have happened if Obama insisted this info be made public. Trump supporters would have went ballistic. They would have said Hillary and Obama were "rigging" the election. Sound familiar? Trump supporters would not have believed it anyway. They don't now. Instead, Obama may have felt Hillary probably was going to win, so why get the election any messier than it already was? Besides, if Trump won, Obama knew Trump would have to deal with it because it's going to come out. Let's face it, Obama could have cured cancer and some of you guys would have had a problem with it. It is what it is now. And, my feeling is, people are going down, and the rats are probably already talkin' to save their butts.

a reply to: o0oTOPCATo0o

edit on 30-3-2017 by MiddleInsite because: Clarification

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake
Respectable news outlets like Newsweek both vet their sources for credibility and don't release their sources names sometimes to protect their privacy. It is an entirely normal process, some would say even a vital one for a democracy.

So you think people should automatically swallow this hook line and sinker.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   
One thing is indisputably true - BOTH Presidential candidates were under investigation during the 2016 election but he only informed the nation of one of them. I would have rather suspended the election for 30 days than deal with this cloud of uncertainty now. IMHO. Now I even doubt Comey.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: darkbake
Respectable news outlets like Newsweek both vet their sources for credibility and don't release their sources names sometimes to protect their privacy. It is an entirely normal process, some would say even a vital one for a democracy.

So you think people should automatically swallow this hook line and sinker.

Wikileaks is fake news, But Anonymous Sources/anonymous government officials are real news bc they said so.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

This was all planned, it was the contingency plan in case Trump won, is more to the whole thing that we are told, yes is a big conspiracy, but we are given right now what we need to know in need to know bases to keep us away from what the real story is all about.

I always feel that Hillary lost was not expected even I believe she was the winner, and for that reason when Trump won it took the Democrats and specially Obama by surprised, they didn't have time to clean the closets and the crap they did for 8 years behind closed doors was going to be exposed so they created a diversion with the help of the spying agencies that were all under Obama rule with Lynch as a facilitator within the justice department.

That diversion is what we have been spoon fed right now.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 10:30 PM
link   
The plot thickens. Apparently some guy channeld his inner Detective Conan and linked James Comey to a secret Twitter account that he then used to leak infos to the press.

James Comey's secret Twitter account

I'm not saying this is true but it does make you think especially if you take a look at the Anti-Trump tweets the person liked.
edit on 30-3-2017 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Also, the FBI is the only organization giving the Senate/House a hard time when it comes to handing over requested documents. (Comey IS the FBI)

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 04:18 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen
I think that he is so deeply involved now he is in a panic attack,any evidence Russian hacked anything doesn't exist,only Democrats acting like Russian spies,more they press issue,more lies arise

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   
the rumors are that Obama never liked Clinton and that he was appalled by her blood lust and enjoyment of destroying countries. I think Obama is a lover and not a fighter.....a NWO stooge for sure....but not the kind of malicious person that enjoys death and destruction on the same level as Hillary and others within their group.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join