It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Wierd Experience(s)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

Hi Carpy, thought I'd reply on the actual original posting............... Wow man this is a real mystery
A flying log, well that description with it being on fire. Never really heard anything like it but you are a very lucky person to have had such an experience especially twice.

Then the coincidence part, that is up with the double sighting in itself. Totally crazy and awesome at the same time, it's almost like you willed the firey log to appear again or something like that, so amazing. Gonna give this some thought all day as it is one of the up there with the best of them postings / experiences on ATS. I awestruck mate............ Totally amazing

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

Thanks, mate. I got no particular vibe from these things but I guess I am never going to be able to explain this.

Look forward to your views.

Meanwhile some tidbits for you about UAP's and "loose plasma" as may relate to your beloved orbs! (I know, it's the Daily Express but...)

www.express.co.uk...

*Buoyant plasmas: Formed when a meteor does not fully burn up during entry to the atmosphere and remains visible to the naked eye and/or radar *Loose plasma objects: These can create a physical field, from which light will not reflect, sometimes making them appear as "black triangular crafts" of up to hundreds of feet long - a very commonly described UFO sighting *Plasmas affecting vehicles: Sometimes the presence of such plasmas can even cause car engines and radios to malfunction if nearby.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Thanks for sharing

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Could what you saw near Waterloo Train Station be something like this?

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 04:12 AM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

Hi - no, nothing like that. It was up in the air! Flying.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy

Hi - no, nothing like that. It was up in the air! Flying.

I just thought since you were walking along an embankment, I thought the railway tracks might have been overhead.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Ah no - its a road called The Embankment - along the Thames.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Ah no - its a road called The Embankment - along the Thames.

Argh.

edit on 18CDT09America/Chicago00790931 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 09:08 AM
link   

No worries. Time for tea and a crumpet for me.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 09:08 AM
link   

No worries. Time for tea and a crumpet for me.

Did you see the dancing flames video?

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Wild video! But it was not raining on either day and no overhead power lines either.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Wild video! But it was not raining on either day and no overhead power lines either.

Was it cloudy?

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 09:19 AM
link   

No. it was nothing like that. It was solid seeming and flying fairly slowly and parallel to the ground. Both times I watched them disappear into the distance. Just smouldering, not flaming much.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 09:20 AM
link   

No. it was nothing like that. It was solid seeming and flying fairly slowly and parallel to the ground. Both times I watched them disappear into the distance. Just smouldering, not flaming much.

I thought you said embers were flying off it?

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Yes, but it was not like it was engulfed in flames or a fireball or such. Sort of like a log burning red in places - smouldering and smoking.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Yes, but it was not like it was engulfed in flames or a fireball or such. Sort of like a log burning red in places - smouldering and smoking.

See now the smoking part makes me think it is something of this Earth and not an alien craft.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 09:51 AM
link   

I never did think it was any sort of "craft". I have no idea what it (they) was/were and no theory to explain them. I just put it down to high strangeness.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Well, it certainly has peaked my curiosity.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Mine too!

The second thing happened in what became known in the 70's as the Warminster Triangle. if you have time, i recommended doing a Google up on that - and the Warminster Thing. May find it interesting.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Mine too!

The second thing happened in what became known in the 70's as the Warminster Triangle. if you have time, i recommended doing a Google up on that - and the Warminster Thing. May find it interesting.

I actually recall reading something on that back in the 80s when I was doing UFO research, but my memory fades now. I may look it up.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join