It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How would you kill 90 percent of the world's population ?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Create a killer virus that only effects humans. Innoculate 10% of the population. Make sure the virus can survive being airborn for weeks then crop dust the planet until everyone other than the 10% is dead.

The 10% would be chosen for their wealth, political status and political beliefs, IQ etc...The rest would be made up of a compliant workforce. Well lets face it, The wealthy, the politicians and intelectuals wont be getting their hands dirty anytime soon.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 05:25 AM
link   
a reply to: kibric

Oh, I know there are those out there who do what they can to combat these things. Whether it is protesting against war, running charities to protect wildlife and the ecosystems on which we rely, people protesting against continued obsession with fossil fuels despite the advent of better ways to have energy on hand AND keep things as clean as possible, not to mention a whole host of other things that people are doing, both globally and locally to make a positive difference. I support these efforts entirely.

But the trouble is that these people are being drowned out by avarice on the part of a small but powerful few, leading to propaganda campaigns which advocate for the cancers eating at our species and the habitat in which it lives, propaganda which works better than the truth, in terms of how many people it can reach, and how effectively it controls their ability to form opinions.

It is for this reason that I suggested that the only thing that is necessary in order for 90% of our species to die, is for the vast majority to keep eating the lies that they are fed by big business, lobbyists for the same and governments, all of whom rely on the very things that are killing people as we speak by various methods, in order to maintain relevance, financial wealth in the extreme and above all, power.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Well they will be using the imminent passage of Planet X to achieve this depopulation OP!

This is what has inspired me to complete and pass on my photos and data on this site.

I have some compelling pictures I'll be posting at the weekend -stay tuned and get ready she's almost here!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 05:37 AM
link   
As for the question of the thread, i'd say to deliberately eliminate 90% of Humanity, you'd have to go with various methods...a single method would not suffice in all probability.

There is more than one way to skin a cat.

But, seeing as the 'developed' nations populations are growing stupider and more docile and easy to manipulate by the year, TPTB simply broadcasting a message, repeatedly for long enough would entice large numbers of the gullible to kill themselves...possibly even to dig their own graves and kill themselves while in the hole they'd just dug.

They could concoct something using religion and belief systems, create a scenario like a very organised 'heaven's gate' type cult, using mainstream religions together with media brainwashing / tainted foods and drinks to send and keep reinforcing a message like God wants you to join him, but you have to be quick or you'll lose your place (variations thereof).

Or that ET is invading, show evidence of vast fleets heading towards Earth, with footage of captured (but fake) advance ET scouts ripping Humans apart and consuming their shredded flesh (and variations), claim they are all but invulnerable, and hundreds of heavily armed Human soldiers dies to capture just one of these almost unbeatable 'demons'...the mantra could be something like; "Spare yourselves, spare your families what is to come, the horror, the terror of being ripped apart and eaten alive can be prevented with one little painless pill..."

Millions would probably happily off themselves if the message was convincing enough.

The other angle is the technological murder angle..

Neutron bombs.

Place several high yield bombs secretly at all heavily and densely populated areas around the world.

Create an enemy on the doorstep (Russia, China, Iran, ISIS, ETs, Economic collapse, Civil revolution...zombies?)

TPTB and planned survivors go into DUMBS and spin it as taking shelter from civil unrest and potential attack by the current enemy.

Turn off the grid a few days before TPTB plan to wipe out billions, no radio, no cell phones, no internet, no TV, no power...nothing, no communications at all...people are literally in the dark.

Detonate the neutron bombs...the bombs kill the majority of the population, but being neutron bombs, this leaves infrastructure untouched and intact, completely undamaged.

Then there's a lab created viral outbreak...Ebola based, or Anthrax or some unknown bio-engineered and weaponised varient of deadly virus...and release simultaneously in all major population zones (the majority will be infected and not know it for a short period, spreading the virus to family and loved ones and just about anyone else the come into direct or indirect contact with. TPTB are already immune (inoculated) or are secure from the virus in their DUMBS.

The single major threat to TPTB in many of these scenarios though, is the problem of disease that will ravage the planet long after the toxin, bombs, viruses whatever have done their dastardly deeds...billions of rotting corpses will ruin any survivors day, and probably decade.

How to kill off 90% of Humanity is a relatively easy question to answer, but the question of how to dispose of billions of rotting bodies around the world...that's the hard part.

Unless you can get billions of people to line up and one after the other, jump into an active volcano or something, the clean up operation would be bigger than the genocide operation!

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 05:39 AM
link   
a reply to: EndOfDays77

Well they will be using the imminent passage of Planet X to achieve this depopulation OP!

someone else mentioned this
there was a scary call some one made to a radio show art bell ?

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 05:42 AM
link   
a reply to: MysterX

"Spare yourselves, spare your families what is to come, the horror, the terror of being ripped apart and eaten alive can be prevented with one little painless pill..."

this reminds me of the suicide kits in Children of Men

TPTB and planned survivors go into DUMBS and spin it as taking shelter from civil unrest and potential attack by the current enemy.

a good portion of TPTB will have to go as well
can't have old behaviours jeopardize the future of the select few
who will carry on the species

Unless you can get billions of people to line up and one after the other, jump into an active volcano or something, the clean up operation would be bigger than the genocide operation!

possible to just let them decay over a century

but you make good points
edit on 30-3-2017 by kibric because: boo

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 05:48 AM
link   
You could kill 90 percent of 1st world populations by simply killing the power for an extended period. 24 months would do the trick.

Once easy access to food, medicine, and sanitation goes away only those that know how to provide those things themselves would be left.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 05:51 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

a survival of the fittest approach
but I think it would take a lot longer than 24 months

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 05:59 AM
link   

And there's always the possibility survivors would organise, come together and strike back instead of just slaughtering one another for resources.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 06:06 AM
link   
a reply to: MysterX

yes unlike most post apocalyptic movies
people don't immediately eat each other

in Mad Max lore is took destabilization before a nuclear war
Mad max 1
then most of the population wiped out during the war
Mad max 2
then 10 to 20 years after
Mad max 3
before
language started deteriorating
and cults/religion start popping up

don't have a clue where fury road fits tho

edit on 30-3-2017 by kibric because: boo

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 06:15 AM
link   

easy, poison the water supply. they have Chemical compounds that can effect a certain race. If for example Chinese people drink the water they will die and others will live. it would be the easiest way without damaging any infrastructures via wars and nukes.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 06:18 AM
link   
make a vr world so completely enthralling that people cant bear to log out to eat.
Give the headsets away free.
Wait.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 06:19 AM
link   

How would you kill 90 percent of the world's population ?

Technically, you don't have to do anything. It's already happened.

90 to 99 percent of species ever existing on the planet have already become extinct.

www.sciencedaily.com...

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 06:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: kibric
a reply to: projectvxn

a survival of the fittest approach
but I think it would take a lot longer than 24 months

Not really. Most people have no idea where tacos grow in the wild.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: swanne

I appreciate the sentiment swanne, but I think that the OP was referring to the human population.

Of course, we are all bound together, from the smallest insects, to the human race and everything in between. Without the bees, we will die, and yet they are dying off in their legions.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 06:39 AM
link   
I would wire up all the world's nukes to a master switch. I would then put a flashing neon 50 ft high sign over it saying "Do Not Press. Destroys World".

I doubt i would get 100 paces before someone pressed it......

MWA HA HA HA
edit on 30-3-2017 by Flavian because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 06:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flavian
I would wire up all the world's nukes to a master switch. I would then put a flashing neon 50 ft high sign over it saying "Do Not Press. Destroys World".

I doubt i would get 100 paces before someone pressed it......

MWA HA HA HA

That's gotta be the winner, right there!

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 06:44 AM
link   
the bible already says how this will happen.

Psalm 91

5 Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;

6 Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.

7 A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee

8 Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.

9 Because thou hast made the LORD, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation;

You can think about this logically. What could kill people all around you but leave you unscathed? The only reasonable explanation is a disease of some kind.

Gods ppl will be protected.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Narvik-A

That is all

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 06:56 AM
link   
I think Bill Cosby has that one covered quite well.a reply to: Misterlondon

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join