It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coca-Cola Plant Shut Down for Super Gross Reason

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Human feces was found it cans that arrived in Ireland from a German factory. The plant had to be shut down for a good cleaning for 15 hours.

Police are investigating after suspected human waste was found inside cans at a Coca-Cola plant in Ireland, the Belfast Telegraph reports. Topless cans arrive at the factory to be filled by Coca-Cola products and sealed before they're sold around Northern Ireland. The cans in question—believed to have come from Germany—jammed the plant's machines during the night shift. Apparent human waste in the cans was determined to be the culprit. An unnamed source describes an "absolutely horrible" scene that resulted in the machines being turned off for 15 hours for cleaning. The Guardian specifies the type of human waste found in the cans was feces.
www.newser.com...

So the rumor is that the doo doo came from immigrants attempting to enter the UK in the back of the truck and using the cans as a toilet.

—is ongoing, one rumor is that the human waste came from immigrants attempting to enter the UK in the back of the truck and using the cans as toilets out of desperation.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Well, frankly, excrement can only improve those sugary poisons responsible for diabetes, cancer and heart attack.

Drink water, folks... that way you can see the poop in the drink.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Puts a whole new spin on "Me Chinese, me know joke, me put pee pee in your coke"

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Well there's a reason I don't drink soda that much anymore. Incidents like these forced me to lessen my consumption of soda.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

I got a decaying mouse in my Orange Crush as a kid... and I still taste that sip 40 years later!

Know what happened? My dad wrote them a letter and they sent 10 cases of the stuff... which is likely still sitting in our old garage to this day.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Piss on it, I'll still drink that crap

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Thats gross, but what is grosser is that in the early 2000's, Coca Cola paid militants and terrorists to kill and intimidate union workers in Colombia. It is for this very reason that I never again consume coca-cola products. I stick to PepsiCo and Yum! Brands thank you very much.

Cocaine-cola, guess this time the secret ingredient was brown matter instead of white powder

Btw, Coca-Cola company produces 333 tons of "medical use" coc aine every year, but sells it to a separate medical company. The only company in the USA allowed to do so. So much for the war on drugs. Thats enough for 6 million lines of medical use coc aine every year. Have you had your fix today??

link   
Chill out peeps... go and brew a nice strong luwak coffee instead.....

link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Have a coke and some bile.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Piss on it, I'll still drink that crap

Haha! I love coke too

link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

You may not want to ever eat anything you don't raise, kill and process yourself.

link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Shhh, this is capitalism, that never happened.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Many, many years ago...in a Coca-Cola plant in North Miami...I worked the midnight shift with my gun and guard dog...the worst we'd see was mice trapped in the conveyor rollers coming down and around the plant....and the occasional lizard or two...or three.

I can kinda understand with the sewage and out-take drains how stuff could get into them...but feces? HUMAN feces?

Good I stopped drinking that years ago! ****

****FYI: The Miami Bottling Plant also produced Sprite and Tab...if anyone remembers Tab? It was the 1st one calorie cola.....

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 08:14 PM
link   
If everyone knew all the "odd" or "wrong" things that ended up in things that you didn't make, raise, grow, etc yourself.

There would be even LESS time in the busy day.. Gotta get dinner going, and it's already 8am!

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

I have also worked at a Coke many moons ago. Clean outfit, of course there was the usual real world stuff. But nothing like this. This could have killed someone.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I like it to clean my throne room, it melts everything.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Caca-Cola!

All sing together now: I'd like to teach the world to poop.

(Sorry for the toidy humour).

Despicable soulless corporation.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Darn terrorists! Now they're crapping in soda cans trying to give everyone the E.coli bacteria. What will they think up next!

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   

I wonder who had the displeasure of taking the first sip in order to find out it was all crap?

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

It's the real thing.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join