It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JFK Diary Shows He Questioned Whether Or Not Hitler Committed Suicide

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Cool post.
Always been a fan of the whole "Hitler raising beef in Argentina" theory.

Being a conspiracy site, I feel like it shouldn't be that far of a stretch...

Like any conspiracy though, seems like it would take a lot of people to stay quiet..

. I can just picture this huge elaborate plan by the allies and nazis alike and of course the illuminaughty being foiled by some American grunt soldier who wasn't in on the and put a bullet in his head on the way to the airport.. or whatever eh escape was.

Makes me laugh...

anywho if JFK really wrote that than I would take it seriously.
Look at all the disinformation now and tell me it wasn't worse then...

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: flyingdutchman2112
Let's face it he lived long enough to father Merkel and HRC.

and a son just like obama.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 02:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: intrptr

Stalin hiding it is a new one on me. I guess what difference does it make other than this club of leaders can not be punished even for a WW. That is of course if he got out and was assisted by the US, and I think it could very well have been that way. After all we took in SS Nazi scientists.

Problem wit Hitler "getting out" is the Soviets had Berlin surrounded, they captured the city, the body went 'missing' under their occupation, all the film and photographic evidence that came out of Berlin associated with Hitler and Goebbels was of Soviet origin. Goebbels and his wife and kids were recovered, identity positively fixed.

Obviously some of it was misdirect, there was footage of a Hitler 'double' dead from a gunshot to the head, and another burned corpse, unrecognizable. As well there never was conclusive proof that the bodies of Hitler and Eva Braun had been cremated in the courtyard like the last Germans to see them alive claimed, afterwards.

Goebbels and his wife, yes, positively. Hitler and Eva, no.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 05:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: spiritualarchitect

I'll check the videos out. It is interesting that H was the most wanted man in the world, on paper. And we are not een sure if he killed himself in Berlin.

Osama Bin Ladin buried at sea. Hundreds of witnesses but not even a hair clipping or dental mold to provide proof it was him.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

There has been a steady mounting evidence over decades
that Hitler did NOT commit suicide,
and I feel convinced by it.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=22135151]AgathaLorentz[/pos Either way he is dead.

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

I once read that this whole conspiracy about Hitler'S suicide (or not) was caused by Stalin's paranoia and habit to keep his lackeys fighting one another.

I would need to find the details again.
But as far as I remember, Soviet army first entered the bunker.
Then the Smersh (Soviet army intelligence) arrived and took control of the place .
Then Stalin commissioned both the head of Smersh and the head of the army (I think it was Zhukov) in Germany, to find Hitler.
As far as I remember, Smersh found Hitler'S body, but the army (Zhukov) did not find anything.
Zhukov reported to Stalin that he could not find the whereabouts of Hitler.

Which led some people to think that even the Soviets were not convinced by the suicide of Hitler.

I am sure that on ATS there are some people fully versed in history, who can provide more details to this story.

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Nvm
edit on 8-12-2018 by ausername because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join