It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Huma Abedin Emails Reveal Additional Instances of Clinton Sending Classified Information

page: 1

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Judicial Watch has gotten ahold of some newly released emails from Huma's system.

Looks like some more classified material was there.

More and more keeps getting exposed.

Classified material went out to unsecured email addresses.

None of these were turned over voluntarily by Hillary Clinton or Huma.

Apparently these were part of a bulk set given to the State Department by the FBI ?

New Huma Abedin Emails Reveal Additional Instances of Clinton Sending Classified Information through Unsecured Emails, Special Favors for Clinton Donors

Judicial Watch today released 1,184 pages of State Department records, including previously unreleased Hillary Clinton email exchanges, revealing additional instances of Abedin and Hillary Clinton sending classified information through unsecured email accounts and contributors being given special access to the former secretary of state.

The emails, were obtained in response to a court order from a May 5, 2015, Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit filed against the State Department after it failed to respond to a March 18 FOIA request (Judicial Watch, Inc. v. U.S. Department of State (No. 1:15-cv-00684)). The lawsuit seeks:

All emails of official State Department business received or sent by former Deputy Chief of Staff Huma Abedin from January 1, 2009 through February 1, 2013 using a non-“state.gov” email address.

The records contain 29 previously undisclosed Clinton emails – of a total of which is now at least 288 emails that were not part of the 55,000 pages of emails that Clinton turned over to the State Department. This further appears to contradict statements by Clinton that, “as far as she knew,” all of her government emails were turned over to the State Department. Two of these emails are now available on the State Department’s website.

edit on Mar-29-2017 by xuenchen because: classifiedatthetime

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Racist

Edit S+F
edit on 29-3-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Can't wait until she falls on her own sword. I like to quote the famous professor Farnsworth. "Great news everybody!" Lock her up and throw away the key. Never gonna happen but let me dream okay.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Well Hillary the racist did fall down 3 times in 5 seconds once before. Maybe next time they will let her hit the ground.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Like pulling teeth that she must have thought could have been burred had she got to be POTUS

In a February 2010 email exchange Jake Sullivan, then-Deputy Chief of Staff to Clinton, sent to Clinton’s and Abedin’s unsecure email accounts information that the State Department has classified as the material includes information “to be kept secret in the interest of national defense or foreign policy; foreign relations or foreign activities of the US, including confidential sources.” The redacted information concerns “former GTMO [Guantanamo] detainee Binyam Mohamed” and Mohamed’s request for “various classified intelligence documents” that contained U.S. intelligence information related to his detention before he was taken to Guantanamo.

In April 2010, Sid Blumenthal sent two email memos to Clinton containing information now classified. Clinton forwarded this material to Abedin’s unsecure email account. The classified information, which Clinton asks Abedin to print off for her, concerns the change of government in the Kyrgyz Republic. In other emails, Clinton’s “final” schedules with specific details concerning her whereabouts were transmitted by Lona Valmoro to the unsecure emails accounts of Clinton Foundation officials Doug Band, Terry Krivnic Margaret Steenberg and others, and forwarded to Abedin’s unsecure email account. In a March 15, 2010, exchange, Band forwarded to Abedin a request for help from Philip Levine, who is presumably the mayor of Miami Beach. Reports said Levine had been a fundraiser for the Clintons since the 1990s. The newly obtained emails also reveal some unsuccessful efforts to set up phone meetings for Clinton with Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov.

In a February 23, 2010, email, ambassador and Clinton friend Capricia Marshall asked Band and Abedin to work with her to plan Bill and Hillary Clinton’s funeral arrangements and notes: “once affirmed it will be very hard for someone to deny the type of ceremony she [Hillary] wanted – as well I understand that the President can request certain arrangements for her that she/her rep cannot (ie if you want the motorcade to go through DC – stop somewhere).” A March 9, 2010, email exchange between Abedin and Band reveals some tension between Clinton’s top personal aide and the former secretary of state’s chief of staff, Cheryl Mills. The apparent rift was revealed when Chelsea Clinton asked Band if he could arrange a White House tour for a female Haitian-American sailor from the USS Comfort. Band passed the request to Abedin, who replied to Band: “I don’t want to get cross wise with cdm [Cheryl Mills] on anything Haiti related” and “HAVE YOU MET CHERYL MILLS? [Emphasis in original] you have no idea.”

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   

The growing list of 288 emails she never turned over to the State Department and further shows how badly she was lying when she said "as far as she knew, all of her gov. emails had been turned over"

She's a parasitic politician from a political crime family. Selling America's security to the highest bidder.. scumbag woman.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Lock
Her
Up

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   

I think if a dead body was found Hillary or Huma's closet, nothing would be done. It's a shame, because I really thought that the Trump administration would go after Hillary especially. She's coming more "alive" in recent days, by shooting off her mouth against the President and Republicans.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I can't think of any crime these people could do that would get them into any trouble with the law. And I mean any crime, doesn't matter. The law does not apply, nothing will happen.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: carewemust

I can't think of any crime these people could do that would get them into any trouble with the law. And I mean any crime, doesn't matter. The law does not apply, nothing will happen.

I bet there would be serious repercussions if she pissed in Evelyn de Rothchild's cornflakes.
edit on b000000312017-03-29T18:03:35-05:0006America/ChicagoWed, 29 Mar 2017 18:03:35 -0500600000017 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Judicial watch must be run by the Russians... I'm certain if you guys spend millions of tax payer dollars, thousands of man hours and wireta.. Uh.. Incidentally collect enough information you'll find that at least one of them has been to Russia at some point... Or talked to someone from Russia... or at least someone with a funny accent and who looks a bit severe.. Might have even bought them a drink once upon a time and then BOOM! Smoking gun.. Trumps a criminal and Hillary rocks! Russia did everything and everyone sucks but me!

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Racist

+1 I see you and raise you 'Homophobe"

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Indrasweb

They had a friend that once consumed a drink that was made with vodka that was distilled in Russia.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

They had a friend that once consumed a drink that was made with vodka that was distilled in Russia.

Well, that settles it for me.. Case closed...

You do know that you're going to have Phage in here demanding a source for that claim in a moment don't you?

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   

There are confirming emails on Hillary's server.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder

Racist

I'll see your "homophobe" and raise you a "straight homophobe"

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   
It must be nice to be so far above the law.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder

Racist

I think you mean lesbiaphobe, but I've been wrong before..........

Edit to add: Did Obama ever release his College transcripts yet????
edit on 29-3-2017 by thedigirati because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: thedigirati

Edit to add: Did Obama ever release his College transcripts yet????

You mean the ones that show he was enrolled as a foriegn exchange student.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Not that I know personally, but that is the Rumor, yes those, the ones that he didn't have to pay tuition for. Wonder what ever happened to that information...

top topics

join