It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A top Obama official just confirmed the surveillance of the Trump team.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Explains why the dems are so worried about Nunes. He goes away so does the investigation into the wiretaps . Sounds like if they found a judge like her ,they wouldn't need a legit reason for fisa.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

Nothing will ever be proved. The DNC never allowed their servers to be looked at by the authorities, so how can anyone prove it was even hacked? Should we take the DNC and CIA word for it? The same CIA whom uses the Russians as scapegoats for their own cyber activities. All this Russian crap is nothing but political mud slinging, and the longer it continues, the weaker the whole country becomes.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: 4N0M4LY
Uh oh. I think I just saw the legitimacy of the DNC go from being already a steaming pile of crap to a pile of diarreah. If this gains any traction, the donald will be in office for a good long while.

HAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAH

Enjoy the fame liberals and democrats. You earned it.

How ignorant can you be? trump has been on a down hill spiral since day one! Hey how's that wall working out for you Mexico is supposed to pay for?

There was no "wiretap" trump said 4 times he was wiretaped! He also said during those stupid tweets, HE "just found out". Now it was 3am when he tweeted that, so who was he talking to at 3am that informed him of that???

Let me inform you, it was him, and himself!

Won't be long before he is gone!

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Re: Evelyn Farkas's interview: www.foxnews.com...

Evelyn Farkas left the Obama Administration back in 2015.

How would she know these things about the "Trump folks" in December 2016??

“"I was urging my former colleagues and, frankly speaking, the people on the Hill, it was more actually aimed at telling the Hill people, get as much information as you can, get as much intelligence as you can, before President Obama leaves the administration,” Farkas, who is now a senior fellow at the Atlantic Council, said. 

“Because I had a fear that somehow that information would disappear with the senior [Obama] people who left, so it would be hidden away in the bureaucracy ... that the Trump folks – if they found out how we knew what we knew about their ... the Trump staff dealing with Russians – that they would try to compromise those sources and methods, meaning we no longer have access to that intelligence.” 

"So I became very worried because not enough was coming out into the open and I knew that there was more. We have very good intelligence on Russia," she said. "So then I had talked to some of my former colleagues and I knew that they were trying to also help get information to the Hill.""

Could Evelyn merely be a mentally deranged Democrat seeking to generate a little lime-light for herself?

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: thedigirati

Yeah, this is a good question, I'd like to see examples of this fake news as well.

The flood of “fake news” this election season got support from a sophisticated Russian propaganda campaign that created and spread misleading articles online with the goal of punishing Democrat Hillary Clinton, helping Republican Donald Trump and undermining faith in American democracy, say independent researchers who tracked the operation.

Russian Propoganda Helped Spread "Fake News" During the Election

This is the article I read and a quote from it. That's all I know... let's see if we can find some specific stories that were fake news.

WASHINGTON ― Last June, John Mattes started noticing something coursing like a virus through the Facebook page he helped administer for Bernie Sanders fans in San Diego.

People with no apparent ties to California were friending the page and sharing links from unfamiliar sites full of anti-Hillary Clinton propaganda. The stories they posted weren’t the normal complaints he was used to seeing as the Vermont senator and the former secretary of state fought out the Democratic presidential primary.

These stories alleged that Clinton had murdered her political opponents and used body doubles. Mattes, 66, had been a television reporter and Senate investigator in previous lives.

He put his expertise in unmasking fraudsters to work. At first, he suspected that the sites were created by the old Clinton haters from the ‘90s ― what Hillary Clinton had dubbed “the vast right-wing conspiracy.” But when Mattes started tracking down the sites’ domain registrations, the trail led to Macedonia and Albania.

The first tidal wave of spam was mostly anti-Bernie, Pearce recalled, posted by Clinton backers. (David Brock’s Clinton-backing super PAC had likely paid for some portion of those.) But after Clinton became the Democratic nominee in July, Pearce noticed a switch to anti-Hillary messages with links to fake news and to real news with obnoxious pop-up ads. “Every site publishing those ― you clicked on the article, you would be slammed with ads and strange articles,” Pearce told HuffPost. “It was overwhelming. It was 24/7.”

She kept a list of fake news sites to watch for ― it grew into dozens. There were posts on the Clinton-has-Parkinson’s conspiracy and the Clinton-is-running-a-pedophilia-ring-out-of-a-pizza-shop conspiracy.

Huffington Post

There you have it. Pizzagate was a Russian operation.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

originally posted by: 4N0M4LY
Uh oh. I think I just saw the legitimacy of the DNC go from being already a steaming pile of crap to a pile of diarreah. If this gains any traction, the donald will be in office for a good long while.

HAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAH

Enjoy the fame liberals and democrats. You earned it.

How ignorant can you be? trump has been on a down hill spiral since day one! Hey how's that wall working out for you Mexico is supposed to pay for?

There was no "wiretap" trump said 4 times he was wiretaped! He also said during those stupid tweets, HE "just found out". Now it was 3am when he tweeted that, so who was he talking to at 3am that informed him of that???

Let me inform you, it was him, and himself!

Won't be long before he is gone!

You arent from around here , er ya ?

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 11:11 PM
link   

So I became very worried because not enough was coming out into the open and I knew that there was more. We have very good intelligence on Russia," she said. "So then I had talked to some of my former colleagues and I knew that they were trying to also help get information to the Hill."

Yeah, they were so intent on hiding their covert actions and the information that they gathered that they took it all straight to Congress.

edit on 29-3-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

It looks like ATS threads bolstered the Russians efforts! We can give ourselves a pat on the back.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Oh I thought she was referring to the news outlet.

There were congressional reps involved?
Wow I thought there were actual rules for congress?

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Actually, I believe she was working for the Clinton campaign, so it would seem this confirms that Obama was working with Hillary (passing intel) throughout the campaign.

(post by DeathSlayer removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 12:19 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Oh I never read anything about "pizzagate myself, I thought it was all BS from the start, I don't even think I read any of it on ATS either. I was too busy reading wikileaks about other things, I was also looking for all those deleted "personal" emails. The ones that Candidate Clinton was told to retain but a third party decided to delete then bleach bit them into oblivion, of their own accord from what I read. Me, I would never have paid them for such shoddy service, I wonder if Mrs. Clinton ever paid that bill. (evidently, they did not use a rag)

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 05:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite

Actually, I believe she was working for the Clinton campaign, so it would seem this confirms that Obama was working with Hillary (passing intel) throughout the campaign.

No, actually it doesn't seem that way at all.

The lady made a statement that all available information on the Trump operatives connections to Russian agents was reported to Congress in the last days of the Obama Administration to make certain that it wasn't covered up.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 06:33 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 06:46 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

The lady made a statement that all available information on the Trump operatives connections to Russian agents was reported to Congress in the last days of the Obama Administration to make certain that it wasn't covered up.

So why then have the dems in congress been holding out all this information?
If they would just provide "all available information" surely it would help out the current investigation.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 08:31 AM
link   
I love the way the left twist words to meet their objectives. Trump called out Obama for wiretapping. So lets dissect this:

Trump - President of the USA

Obama - A reference to the Obama administration. Obviously Trump didn't mean Obama climbed through a window and manually installed a "wiretap".

Wiretap - Back in the old days...Trump's day, a "wiretap" was a physical tap on a telephone. Today...that translates into spying on a person or persons. For example...at 52 I say my phone is ringing. However...it may be beeping, a siren or a clip of music being played.

The left would have you believe that when I say my phone is "ringing" I am lying because it was actually "beeping". What a crock of crap from the largest producers of feces.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for polite political debate will be enforced.
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

You are responsible for your own posts.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: Dfairlite

No, actually it doesn't seem that way at all.

Seems like they leaked it to antiTrump people like oh maybe McCain Lindsay graham Rubio and Ryan.....

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join