It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A top Obama official just confirmed the surveillance of the Trump team.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:
(post by RazorV66 removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

This isn't new. It was reported on extensively at the beginning of the month, and while I can't seem to find any articles about it now, it was also mentioned back in January when it happened. It isn't illegal and you haven't found any new smoking gun against Obama.

This article is dated March 1st. Notice that the investigation hasn't changed focus since then?

ETA: It's amazing how you guys take flimsy evidence like some lady giving an interview on MSNBC as confirmed evidence of Obama wrongdoing, but bend over backwards to dismiss ALL of Trump's inconsistencies.

Unmasking american citizens is illegal.

No it isn't. There are something like 20 people within the government who have the authority to unmask. You may want to brush up on the facts of the case if you believe this to be true.

You better brush up on the facts.
Yeah there is 20 people that have the authority to unmask but they do not have the authority to disseminate or leak the unmasked details to anyone they please.
That is what is illegal.

Yes, but it isn't proven who actually disseminated that info. You guys like to blame Obama and co, but there is no proof linking him to that activity.
edit on 29-3-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   

a reply to: OccamsRazor04

when their intention was to surveille Trump

You speak of intentions like they are proven, when its really just your partisan biases speaking.

Trump is STILL being investigated and Obama isn't.

can you link to this please, as far as I have read it's President Trump's team being investigated, not President Trump himself, unless you just showing Bias, of course. you should be able to show the links right?
edit on 29-3-2017 by thedigirati because: mess up quote

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: thedigirati
can you link to this please, as far as I have read it's President Trump's team being investigated, not President Trump himself, unless you just showing Bias, of course. you should be able to show the links right?

I can't tell you the immediate particulars of who is precisely being investigated because that is currently classified information. When I say Trump is being investigated I'm speaking for him and his cronies as the investigation covers quite a few people and few people know who is getting more attention versus less attention (well outside of Flynn and Manafort).

Not sure what kind of word trap you are trying to trap me in here though. What's with the silly semantics argument?

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   

This isn't new. It was reported on extensively at the beginning of the month, and while I can't seem to find any articles about it now, it was also mentioned back in January when it happened. It isn't illegal and you haven't found any new smoking gun against Obama.

This article is dated March 1st. Notice that the investigation hasn't changed focus since then?

ETA: It's amazing how you guys take flimsy evidence like some lady giving an interview on MSNBC as confirmed evidence of Obama wrongdoing, but bend over backwards to dismiss ALL of Trump's inconsistencies.

No it isn't. There are something like 20 people within the government who have the authority to unmask. You may want to brush up on the facts of the case if you believe this to be true.

Yeah there is 20 people that have the authority to unmask but they do not have the authority to disseminate or leak the unmasked details to anyone they please.
That is what is illegal.

Yes, but it isn't proven who actually disseminated that info. You guys like to blame Obama and co, but there is no proof linking him to that activity.

The leak itself is illegal.
Anyone that thinks Obama didn't know is living on Fantasy Island.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   

That is what is illegal.

The leak itself is illegal.

Fine prosecute the leaker, but you have to prove who it was first.

Anyone that thinks Obama didn't know is living on Fantasy Island.

This isn't factual. It's an opinion and holds no legal weight.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Silly semantics, like President Trump, lied using wiretapped in quotes, right? You still have not linked to anything. Sucks when your own logic is showed to be incorrect, isn't it? I asked for nothing more than what YOU stated.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   

I was urging my former colleagues, and, and frankly speaking the people on the Hill [Democrat politicians], it was more actually aimed at telling the Hill people, get as much information as you can – get as much intelligence as you can – before President Obama leaves the administration.

Because I had a fear that somehow that information would disappear with the senior [Obama] people who left; so it would be hidden away in the bureaucracy, um, that the Trump folks – if they found out HOW we knew what we knew about their, the Trump staff, dealing with Russians – that they would try to compromise those sources and methods; meaning we no longer have access to that intelligence.

So I became very worried because not enough was coming out into the open and I knew that there was more. We have very good intelligence on Russia; so then I had talked to some of my former colleagues and I knew that they were also trying to help get information to [Democrat politicians].

"They" will prove exactly HOW you and your co-conspirators illegally targeted, gathered and spread this information, Farkas.
edit on 29-3-2017 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

Wait a minute. Clapper said there was no FISA warrants and no evidence of collusion! Compare with what Farkas said.
What "sources and methods" is she alluding to then? They would certainly be illegal.

Both Farkas and Clapper should be called in .

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   

All of the evidence tying Trump to Russia other in regular business dealings, is flimsy. If the intelligence agencies can not say they have any evidence after all this surveillance, then I think we can conclude that there is nothing concrete to tie Trump to Russia other than business dealings.

On top of that, the people on that video kept saying Trump won't release his taxes, he has given them to the IRS, they have their copies of them, they were given to the only place they have to be given. There is nothing in the rules that says any president or presidential candidate has to give them to the press. Show me one law that says they have to. If you think that is a law, then if the press demands your tax return, do you as a citizen have to let them have it? No. If Congress wants a copy they can request it from the IRS, with a court order of course. A president has rights too.

When I see real evidence from the Dems and Media, I will believe it, but almost everything is twisted to make it blasphemy. Hey, I do not really even like Trump but I do like having our rights and if we allow his rights to be blasted, you know our rights are worthless because if they get away with doing this to the president, then they can do it to us. It sets precedence.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I think President Trump should withhold his Taxes until former President Obama releases his college transcripts; Neither is "required" to reveal them, true, but fair is fair...........

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I really believe there is a problem when one looks at what Farkas said and what Clapper said. This must be looked at. Interestingly, she made that comment 2 days before Trump's tweets. There most certainly is something wrong here.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Trump is still being investigated for his ties to Russia and the possibility that he worked with the Russians to influence the election. It has been proven that the Russians are the ones who obtained the DNC and Podesta e-mails and leaked them to Wikileaks. Russia was also involved with creating "fake news" stories about Hillary Clinton, many of which are probably still believed to this day, and promoting anti-Hillary news stories both by them and by right-wing news outlets, even Info Wars, using bots.

There is a high likelihood that Trump and his team were actually involved with Russia in this. I haven't always thought that AT ALL - in fact, I used to think that Russia tampered with our election to get Trump elected and that Trump simply had a man crush on Putin, but certainly hadn't made deals with him. However, I have been keeping tabs on this and it looks to be a legitimate possibility now that he HAS been making deals with Putin.

He could even STILL be in contact with Putin, according to one article I was reading, the intelligence agencies were keeping tabs on the Trump team (who were committing CRIMES and LEGALLY under surveillance) through the incidental surveillance that we already know about. However, once Trump and his team learned of this incidental surveillance, they are suspected to have either stopped communicating with their Russian contacts or are STILL in contact with them through more covert means.

So seriously? If anyone was tampering with the election, it was Trump.

What if Obama found out about this? Wouldn't it be patriotic to try to get that information out to the public before the Trump administration could do things to cover it up like trying to deflect blame to Obama?

Make no mistake, Trump is a sinking ship and all of you are going to admit it when the time of reckoning gets here. The question is when. But my guess is DEFINITELY before his term ends.

Since I just stated a lot of anti-Trump stuff, I'll go ahead and point out one thing. It is entirely possibly that Obama panicked and unmasked conversations and tried to spread the intelligence to as many people as possible, as I said, the deal Trump made with Russia is probably NOT a one-way street aka Russia hands Trump the Presidency. Trump probably owes something to Putin. So it is a threat to national security.
edit on 29pmWed, 29 Mar 2017 16:13:00 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

edit on 29pmWed, 29 Mar 2017 16:13:34 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

Can you link to the "Fake News" about Mrs. Clinton please, I don't know if I personally read any of it, also the "Proof" that Russia hacked the DNC has been unclear, I've read opposing views on this. I've also read that Mr. Podesta had "password" as his password, Don't know for sure if that is true as well. I did read several stories about Candidate Trump sexually harassing women, and a Story accusing him of pedophilia, but that lawsuit was dropped, and the story discredited. I also read some debate question were given to Candidate Clinton before some debates and was confirmed later after months of denials by Ms. Braziel
edit on 29-3-2017 by thedigirati because: calrity

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Any proof for your claims that Trump is a sinking ship? Well there you have it. You're welcome to put your foot in the sand but i counter your bs and just declare that Obama and Hillary are going down. They are untouchable because of their blackmail operations but no doubt that they are going to surface as well but hey it's Obama and he is the great Messiah. Well your false prophets are going down in a blaze of fiery hellfire when Trump is gonna drop bombshell after bombshell on them. Hillary got Andrew Breitbart killed and now it's payback time. Vengeance is a powerful motivator.

Podesta is now his first offficial victim that he can cross off his list.

Podesta received $35 million from Russia while advising Clinton and Obama

Oops.

edit on 29-3-2017 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: 4N0M4LY
Just proves that both sides of the two party paradigm are piles of BS.

Dems aren't automatically 'good' because Republicans are 'bad', and that works both ways.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Are you suggesting an Obama official is untrustworthy?

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Crowd-Strike recently took back some of their statements that the methods used were used by Cozy and FancyBear // Russian GRU because the code for those attacks had already been diseminated across the dark-web and now they have no proof whether those state actors were the ones who did the attacks....

So no, it has not been proven that Russia hacked the DNC.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join