It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A top Obama official just confirmed the surveillance of the Trump team.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+52 more 
posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Former Obama official discloses rush to get intelligence on Trump team

Evelyn Farkas, Obama's deputy assistant Secretary of Defense, told MSNBC that the Obama admin scrambled to get as much information on Trump & his team, and disseminate that info as widely as possible, before Trump took office.

I'm thinking that she just admitted to a crime on-air. The collection of the data was probably legal, but disseminating that info was almost certainly not legal. Particularly since there doesn't appear to have been any actual wrong-doing by Trump or any of his people: the conduct that Democrats are having histrionic fits over amounts to nothing more than being too friendly to Russia for their liking.
edit on 29-3-2017 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

+30 more 
posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Uh oh. I think I just saw the legitimacy of the DNC go from being already a steaming pile of crap to a pile of diarreah. If this gains any traction, the donald will be in office for a good long while.

HAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAH

Enjoy the fame liberals and democrats. You earned it.

+23 more 
posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   
seems like the Obama gang was trying to influence an election that they weren`t even in.
I hope they weren`t doing all that during work hours while they were being paid by the tax payers to do real work.

+36 more 
posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

I'm thinking that she just admitted to a crime on-air

Yep...how do such stupid people keep getting these jobs?

Half the Obama Admin should be in Gitmo...

+12 more 
link   

This isn't new. It was reported on extensively at the beginning of the month, and while I can't seem to find any articles about it now, it was also mentioned back in January when it happened. It isn't illegal and you haven't found any new smoking gun against Obama.

This article is dated March 1st. Notice that the investigation hasn't changed focus since then?

ETA: It's amazing how you guys take flimsy evidence like some lady giving an interview on MSNBC as confirmed evidence of Obama wrongdoing, but bend over backwards to dismiss ALL of Trump's inconsistencies.
edit on 29-3-2017 by Krazysh0t because: wrong news network

link   
*grabs popcorn

+8 more 
posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   

I'm surprised MSNBC didn't edit her statements. Oh well, the genie is out of the bottle now. Donald Trump is appearing to be more correct in his Wiretapping accusation with each revelation.

+32 more 
posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   

It's perfectly legal and encouraged for leftists to cheat in elections.

You see anyone getting upset over Hillary cheating? Nah.

So this is no big deal to those who think that power gained by any means necessary is a good thing.

Honesty and integrity from the left is as rare as a diet soda in Rosie O'Donnel's fridge.

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: BestinShow

I'm thinking that she just admitted to a crime on-air

Yep...how do such stupid people keep getting these jobs?

Half the Obama Admin should be in Gitmo...

Top-level officials get those jobs because of party loyalty, not intelligence or competence.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I'm surprised MSNBC didn't edit her statements. Oh well, the genie is out of the bottle now. Donald Trump is appearing to be more correct in his Wiretapping accusation with each revelation.

Exactly. The only incorrect aspect of Trump's tweet was that it wasn't "wiretapping," which specifically means attaching a bug to a phone. It's been proven that they most certainly were surveilling him and his people.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   

ETA: It's amazing how you guys take flimsy evidence like some lady giving an interview on MSNBC as confirmed evidence of Obama wrongdoing, but bend over backwards to dismiss ALL of Trump's inconsistencies.
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Well to be fair it happens from both sides. Politics is a dirty game filled with egos, especially here on ATS.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986
Do I need to remind you that this investigation started over Trump lying about being wiretapped?

The difference being that the investigators actually think there is something behind the evidence that the left believes; meanwhile the evidence the right believes is always over-exaggerated or unreliable. I have yet to see a single piece of evidence posted by a right leaning member or even the right leaning media that has shifted the scope of this investigation back towards Obama. All new information keeps causing the investigators to double down on looking at Trump.

This evidence is more of the same. Right leaning members all celebrating and high fiving each other because they think they've discovered that smoking gun to finally flip the script, but in reality, a basic bit of source checking shows this has already been extensively reported on AND it isn't illegal.
edit on 29-3-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Watch MSNBC "edit" and "retract" in a day or two.

And maybe they report the person in question has just been admitted into a mental facility.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Both sides typically hire companies to dig up dirt on eachother. This is a bit different as it was a sitting President who should not have had any skin in the game.

I don't think anything will come from this interview, but do think plenty more is coming.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Thanks for posting this video Andy!

I think Obama was a dirty snake in the grass. And I would love to see his administration take a fall.

edit on 3/29/2017 by Martin75 because: because a snack in the grass is not near as scary as a snake in the grass.

+8 more 
posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Well you're either going to be right, or you're going to be wrong, time will tell. I also just meant in general, since Trumps inception, the left is guilty for taking "flimsy" evidence at best and running with it.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Wow...a quote from the video...

Russia's goal is to disrupt democracies all over the world.

Looooooool.

These losers are real nutters.

Duck, cover and roll you idiots.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Well you're either going to be right, or you're going to be wrong,

Wow... Any other flashes of brilliance you'd like to tell me?

+12 more 
posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   
The ironic thing is that she probably does not realize that she did anything wrong saying these things, nor in doing the things discussed. I have been realizing that most Democrats have a seriously distorted view of reality and morality.
It makes me even further regret the Dems that I have voted for in my lifetime.

They started a witch hunt. For all we know they could have been busy planting false evidence. They were severely traumatized and determined to do anything and everything to stop Trump.

+18 more 
posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Well you're either going to be right, or you're going to be wrong,

Wow... Any other flashes of brilliance you'd like to tell me?

Well considering you speak with such conviction as if what you're saying is proven fact, I wanted to remind you that is all speculation. Mind blown

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join