It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

End the Russian hacking garbage.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Yes, fantastic strategy. Make lots of unproven accusations, offer nothing to back up anything, drag it out for months and months, then never deliver on anything.

BENGAZI!!! OMGOMG Shillary!!! Pizzagate!!! OMGOMG

Remember those, lol good times.

Except this isn't going away with "nothing delivered".

Keep watching! Keep Winning.

Oh & the problem isn't "Russia", I've know some outstanding Russians, the problem is Putin & his crew.
Putin & the oligarchs are criminals in every depraved sense of the word & Trump is his boy.
Manafort & Tillerson are just greedy & corrupt enough to go along for that big payday.

K~

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: aethertek

I'll be watching. And If there are facts that prove Trump is bad, then arrest him, I'm fine with that. But as of right now, it sure does look like a witch hunt with pretty torches and pitchforks.

It's really sad that none of you can articulate why the Russian hacking is any worse than anything we or others have done in the past. If we are supposed to be really, really mad, we really, really need to know why. So far, we have the e-mails released showing the DNC is full of criminals. And now trolls and shills on the internet. Please forgive me if that doesn't frighten me enough to take action.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Stay tuned,,,

Oh & that "lying to Pence" is BS, Pence was Paul Manaforts(Russian agent) pick so he's involved & in the know.
K~
edit on 31-3-2017 by aethertek because: Pence's lies

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: aethertek

Keep deflecting. It's cute how you haven't a clue how to answer.

It's really sad that none of you can articulate why the Russian hacking is any worse than anything we or others have done in the past. If we are supposed to be really, really mad, we really, really need to know why. So far, we have the e-mails released showing the DNC is full of criminals. And now trolls and shills on the internet. Please forgive me if that doesn't frighten me enough to take action.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   
It's a sham, a complete sham. They're trying to do three things here. One, they're trying to remove or cripple Trump because he is an outsider to the DC ruling elite. Obama was their pet, the Bushes were their willing accomplices and the Clintons quickly were brought on board with promises of money and their debauchery being enabled. Two, they want to engineer a phony cold war between the US and Russia. This helps both governments, it keeps the people afraid and supportive of them and the military industrial complex gets richer and is immune to budget cuts. And third, and this is the big one, they want to bring the internet online and limit the exchange of free information and truth that has been such a pain to them. They're still going after " Fake News" and spinning it now that we're too dumb to vote and not be influenced by lies and propaganda. Its ridiculous, they're doing it to protect themselves, not us. I never liked Trump and only voted for him because Hillary was not human, IMO. But he's clearly being targeted by some very bad people and they have us in their sights as well.
edit on 31-3-2017 by Dutchowl because: typo

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   

The Russian hacking is a separate issue. It's also something the Europeans have experienced, and right now several countries are working to lessen this influence on their own elections

What we're concerned about here in the United States is not only the fact that Russia may have interfered with our elections, but that it's also possible that Trump and his team colluded with Russia to influence an election that he won

That would be wrong and bad

Also: sad

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Dutchowl

wonder why all the dead Russians??? oh ya, nothing to see here. LOLOL

the Russian people are the epitome of sheep.

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spiramirabilis

The Russian hacking is a separate issue. It's also something the Europeans have experienced, and right now several countries are working to lessen this influence on their own elections

What we're concerned about here in the United States is not only the fact that Russia may have interfered with our elections, but that it's also possible that Trump and his team colluded with Russia to influence an election that he won

That would be wrong and bad

Also: sad

And if that is the case, he should be punished. But it shouldn't take his entire election to figure this out. The longer it drags on, the more distracted the world is, and the less good things can be accomplished. If it's 4 years of defending his self and arguing on twitter, it will be a wasted effort for all, and it will hurt everyone, including your side.

Those who have been looking into this from the beginning have said there is nothing to the Trump ties to Russia, only the superficial ties to some of his people, and those are ambiguous at best. Obama had some off books contact with Russia, why no concern over that?

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
a reply to: Dutchowl

wonder why all the dead Russians??? oh ya, nothing to see here. LOLOL

the Russian people are the epitome of sheep.

did you glean this from your years living in Russia, or just from the news?

LOLOL indeed.

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   

So he'd do us all a favor if he just resigned like Nixon.
Those who have been looking into this from the beginning see nothing but Russian connections. That's why they are investigating.

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

So he'd do us all a favor if he just resigned like Nixon.
Those who have been looking into this from the beginning see nothing but Russian connections. That's why they are investigating.

great, with all that investigation, there should be SOME evidence, so far............not a sausage.

ETA: I do agree, you all seem to see Russians everywhere.

edit on 1-4-2017 by network dude because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   

I don't have to live there to know, how idiotic. how do you know they're not, from your years living there? my ex husband did live there for years (retired marine colonel) he has a son who still lives in the Ukraine. so, I do have a bit of perspective. lol

didn't answer my question about all the dead Russians, I see.
edit on 1-4-2017 by knoxie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Those who have been looking into this from the beginning have said there is nothing to the Trump ties to Russia, only the superficial ties to some of his people, and those are ambiguous at best. Obama had some off books contact with Russia, why no concern over that?

The investigation is ongoing. In fact - none of us kids out here in the studio audience have anything but our best guesses. What you just said about people involved with this investigation having said there's nothing to these ties is not accurate

Obama administration officials were so concerned about what would happen to key classified documents related to the Russia probe once President Trump took office that they created a list of document serial numbers to give to senior members of the Senate Intelligence Committee, a former Obama official told NBC News.

The official said that after the list of documents related to the probe into Russian interference in the U.S. election was created in early January, he hand-carried it to the committee members. The numbers themselves were not classified, said the official.

The purpose, said the official, was to make it “harder to bury” the information, "to share it with those on the Hill who could lawfully see the documents," and to make sure it could reside in an Intelligence committee safe, "not just at Langley [CIA hq]."

If this is true (and obviously you and I can't know for sure either way) you have to ask yourself: if you're trying to incriminate somebody, why would you catalogue your evidence and walk it over to the senate personally?

I just want to say Network - I'm not interested so much in trying to convince people of this. I'm just another dork on the internet with an opinion

This doesn't look good. In more ways than one. If there was nothing to investigate - the fact that there's this kind of investigation going on is one kind of bad. Some things should be obvious to you by now - this isn't Pizzagate

I know you love the guy, and you think the only possible reason there is this level of opposition is that we're stupid, crazy, whiny and upset we lost the election

Does that sound about right?

At this point, we're just all going to have to wait and see where this ends up. Personally - the whole thing turns my stomach. This is our country, and no matter what differences we may all have had in the past, we were always able to trust our system

If we lose that - we lose everything. Everything

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie

I don't have to live there to know, how idiotic. how do you know they're not, from your years living there? my ex husband did live there for years (retired marine colonel) he has a son who still lives in the Ukraine. so, I do have a bit of perspective. lol

didn't answer my question about all the dead Russians, I see.

Sometimes people just die.

Sorry, I'm not going to play the "pretend you are a braid dead idiot and claim an entire country is stupid" with you. I think that is a tiny bit less than intelligent, but, right up your alley.

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Spiramirabilis

I don't "love this guy", he's the president of the country I reside in, and pardon me for being silly here, but I'd rather hope for good things as opposed to his failure. (something I honestly can't understand from you and yours)

News flash, if bad things happen in DC, it has the potential for the "trickle down" effect.

But regardless of what I would like, there will be facts that must be substantiated. And just crying for months about "the Russians" isn't enough to be considered a "fact".

My personal opinion is Trump is a blowhard with a gigantic ego, but he was by far and large a better choice than Clinton. (almost half of the voting populace agrees with me)

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   

but but... Hillary's emails. talk about crying for months!

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

with those, the facts were clear and real, with Trump, all you get is.......scary Russians may have........

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   
My wife voted for Hillary.

She watches CNN everyday, at least 2-4 hours day.

Now she is sick of it all, because its about the only damn thing they talk about 24/7.

Even she is at the point that even though some of Trumps associates may have had some contacts with Russians, she no longer believes that anything much will come of this except the non stop Trump bashing.

A lot of people are sick of this...

Either put up or shut up......always an un-named government official, an anonymous source...yada yada yada.

I mean, come on.. the FBI had been investigating for 9 months.....no one has been charged with anything, although I do think a few people have reason to be sweating.

Time will tell, she always does. I just wish their was a fast forward button so we can move past the BS and get to the actual meat of the situation.

The narrative is already set if Trump does not go down..... calling for a special prosecutor is their ace in the hole if the senate oversight committee fails to be able to link Trump to being Putin's man boy, because hey... it was biased.

I bet they would love to see a special prosecutor....my guess is their first pick would be Hillary Clinton.

edit on R302017-04-01T11:30:53-05:00k304Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   

(almost half of the voting populace agrees with me)

Almost half?

:-)

You can console yourself with that during the hearings

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

Maxwell Smart and Agent 99.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join