It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientist Stanton Friedman claims, Aliens will be Revealing themselves soon!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

i love contemplating that possibility, i mean if there is aliens, then there must be billions of different species that differ slightly to enormously, but what would that mean, if that was the case, i would swing to it being about balance, and it basically boils down good and bad, to each extreme, with everything mainly falling somewhere in between, if that makes any sense!

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Peeple

There are no aliens visiting this rock.
They more than likely exist and wonder about if we exist.
The planet's are just too far apart.
Come on.

I'm not convinced we are dealing with intelligence from other planets.
It seems to me more likely that they coexist in our space, but their form of matter is invisible, most of the time, to our limited senses.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

....aliens are taking an interest whenever Atomics are used

I have special interest in atomics. I'll explain a few points from my (somewhat unique) point of view. Just keep in mind that I am not well read up on the conventional theories and established views of these subjects.

Dolmen are generally built over uranium deposits. Someone I know who has studied dolmens and how they work pointed out that the effect of the Fires of Uranium is to cause a separation of one's subtle anatomy. That effect is important, that King's of old were buried there or whatever they did is not important. It is the alchemical effect of the Fires of Uranium and how they can be used that concerns me in modern times.

Eighty years of atomic testing, nuke reactors, Chernobyl, Fukushima and more have globally bathed the earth and all life in Atomic Fire. The resulting separation effect upon our subtle anatomy has changed us. The aetheric body, the astral body and the mental body are now more independent of each other. So are our physical body's selves such as the nervous system awareness (a "self" in it's own right), etc..

I think this separation is a part of what has changed people towards intellectualism and scientific thinking to a degree, perhaps it speeded up the process of evolution towards becoming such. But that is speculative on my part.

One of my concerns is this; was the knowledge of atomics something we came up with ourselves or were we "encouraged". If the former, then stupid us. If the later, one must ask "who?" and "why?".

Another of my concerns is a "by-product" of atomics, A certain very fundamental thing is created by Atomic Alchemy. That is a basic unit of life itself - an artificial one, but a basic unit of life none the less.

To explain, within the cosmic processes we call stars, our sun for instance, we see the physical processes. But there is more to a star then heat and light. There are processes that are "above", a spiritual side if you wish. There are also processes that are best described as infra, (supra=above, infra=below. But not the above/below of the occultists and Theosophists. A slightly different way of looking at things. Important!)

It is often said "life comes from the stars", "the sun is the giver of life". This is literally so. Within the atomic life of the sun, the solar processes themselves that life is created. One could say that the monad, the very spark of life originates within a star. Of course I cannot prove that scientifically, but bear with me.

If stars are the natural creators of life, the creators of the initial spark of life, then it follows that atomics are the unnatural creators of life. That atomics are the creators of artificial life. So, again the questions of "who?" and "why?"

I wrote a thread on on artificial life when I first came here to ATS. I wasn't very good at explaining what I meant in that thread, and it is "way out there". Communication with words is not my strong point.

There is also a coincidence to consider, a question one might say. That is this "Is this modern civilisation of ours the first to develop atomics?"

There is evidence to suggest ancient atomic wars in India for instance.

So, maybe not the first time. . . .

See the growing picture?

I'll describe the artificial life, it can be found through clarevoyant means if you can see into the infra-worlds.

Artificial life is very basic. It is like looking at an aomeba under a microscope. It moves and reacts, it eats. That is about all. Artificial life is like a big aomeba that grazes on something to do with atomic radiation. I have heard that atomic decay is not constant everywhere, perhaps these critters cause that. I'm no physicist so speculative on my part.

So what can one do with the basic building block of life? Living machinery is one thought . . .

We know from experience that an atomic world is dirty and dangerous.

Therefore, is it not plausible that an intellegent species of being from elsewhere would choose or seed an organic world with the type of life who can be used to build a civilisation to do a job too dirty to do on their world?

My own suspicion is that the Greys and another species are doing exactly that here on earth. A galactic trade in the raw materials of living machines and evolved spare parts.

One last important point. Artificial life born of the atomic fires appears not to have an expiry date.

I want to destroy that trade . . .

That is my agenda. one might say that ATS, being a public forum is my way of throwing down the gauntlet to ET.

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 03:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Whatsthisthen

i have one question, surely at an atomic level, nothing is artificial??

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Davg80
supra

i have one question, surely at an atomic level, nothing is artificial??

Is plutonium natural?

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Whatsthisthen

"Plutonium (chemical symbol Pu) is a radioactive metal with Atomic Number 94. Plutonium is considered a man-made element, although scientists have found trace amounts of naturally occurring plutonium produced under highly unusual geologic circumstances."

yes and no i suppose, but what i mean is that everything is made of atoms, and atoms are not man made, so everything that is man made is made up of natural elements, its like we reorganise things to meet our needs. (im not statin btw, just bashn brains)

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Yeah, your right,. I was just looking up an article in Scientific American that sorta says that Plutonium is naturally occurring through natural means.

Is Plutonium Natural? article

But is everything made of atoms? Physical matter is, maybe(?) I think so anyway, my 1960's science education might be out of date by now - Phage will get me if I am not careful with science

I dunno really when I think about it, atoms, waves and tangled strings. . . .

(Edit) Time exists apparently as a dimension I read somewhere. Emotions, thoughts, ideas exist but are they made of atoms?
edit on 1-4-2017 by Whatsthisthen because: footnote

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 08:48 AM
link   
In relation to the creation of life, perhaps my wording is a problem.

Maybe: "The duplication of a natural process" may have been a better choice over artificial life.

With the duplication of a natural process, things like "intention" and "purpose" come into play. Also "ownership" and similar concepts that are associated with the creator and the created.

I apologise to everyone for the heresy of the following remark, but I have wondered more then once if mankind's preoccupation with religion, mysticism and spirituality is due to mankind itself being an artificial life form. Always searching for the creator(s).

edit on 1-4-2017 by Whatsthisthen because: typo

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Is a chair artificial? It's made out of elements using natural inspiration to do so is that inspiration artificial even if the process is borrowed? Man made is a misnomer. Even things that only exist as a thought form can be grasped as real... the concept, when made into reality it's then a chair. The more known something is in the case of disease the more that goes viral too... like feline leukemia, virtually unknown 25 years ago boom the more holding the concept the more power it had to grow and of course that feeling f dread and fear? Weakens it doesn't strengthen... thats why the power of prayer works or positive thinking works to combat that weakened energy that allows disease to grow and to fester.

We can change concepts and hence reality by detachment from them as even existent.

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   

I hope they make it obvious cause everyone's too caught up in the soap opera of American politics to notice otherwise.
I stopped listening to Stanton years ago , he told a good story but times have changed.

We are not evil we are just acting out our genetic programming.

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

im going to do my empirical project on that very premise

www.psychologytoday.com...

may even post a questionnaire for my project on ATS when the time comes...

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Sure the hypochondriac none of this stuff is new being already knew :p Of course Science is giving what used to be called pseudo-science another go round coming at it from different angles and newer technology and no longer pseudo but driving the frontiers of modern science being able to understand and harness such to our human advantage...

We have tech to alleviate a ton of the worlds problems but the combat of old tech entrenched old science no longer viable as new replaces it in better conceptual ladders the profit streams to fight it... as sustainable does not keep profit streams like a drug pusher to an addict going. So there is much resistance to such things as sustainability and new tech applying the brakes when we could move forward at a much happier and healthier pace if the greed and hate were loosened up... just take removing the ignorance allowing those to grow and fester. Make or form the world into that of wisdom and loving kindness instead...

Many people are ready for that world wide beyond borders, not each others enemy. As humanity not letting ideology divide not letting those allowed power to corrupt that gift of letting them be there, when they fail to represent the people allowing it, becoming a hurdle for better instead of a hurdle for it being worse... but some are working from the inside to stop that making it worse too... methods and ideology differ on the ways there so it takes effort and diplomacy... setting the triggers and knee jerk assumptions down, the rote learning of belief what one is told instead of the wisdom of experience what is known having walked it whether responsibly or irresponsibly only oneself can be blamed for either of those... but many to save ego or face pass the buck to keep making one. No personal responsibility for their hand in it.

Even some businesses and corporations where no one is at the head of it; so if it is corrupt who could be sued or prosecuted? No one there all have managed to just shrug what I just work here...

Madness, profiting off of human misery that is the huge warning sign of a society, on it's way to a fall.

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

I reckon "they" (certain groups of powerful people) have knew of the power of conscious thought for a long time, its why they advertise things like "war on terror" "cancer awareness" so much, to make us think of it, so we bring it to the less fortunate, weaker, more susceptible or suggestible of us. Constantly producing new ways and methods to instill fear into the population, to keep us from questioning, becoming stronger and advancing, they probably see it is a weeding out of the weak by some sort of method of psychological eugenics. I dont know, but if i know of it, then orgs like Big Pharma and Cigarette comp, have knew for a long time, and i reckon they are all in it together. working in tandem with each other to keep us prisoners, so to speak!

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Some of them could be even more materialistic than we are.

Sorry this portion of my post isn't necessarily a reply directed at you, but your post is what sent my mind in this direction, so I felt it appropriate to quote this portion of your post...

I just have a feeling they will come here and scold us for our materialistic ways, espousing a more spiritual way of life... Meanwhile, they will be flying around in magical ships made out of (actually probably some exotic state of an exotic material that is much more valuable than) gold, that use diamonds as a fuel, just because, and have technology to rearrange atoms and subatomic particles, so they can create all the food, medicine, tools, etc., they can possibly need, but they will say that's "different" because they are "mature enough to handle it" being surrounded by opulence and total economic freedom & independance as part of their everyday life, but, but we humans would just "misuse" and "take advantage of" such freedom and happiness and power.

I can hear it now... "and besides, we advanced aliens could walk away from our golden spacecraft and technological wonders Any time we want! We just...don't want to, that's all... but see, that's the difference between us and you humans. You humans would just get addicted to all these gadgets and precious metals and gems and technological conveniences and become dependant on your own technology! Again, WE are mature enough to handle it. We could go walk away from this and go live in the forest like Buddha with no possessions if we wanted. We have the willpower to walk away from all this... If we wanted. But, for the betterment of the galaxy and/or universe and/or multiverse, we sacrifice a life of spiritual happiness so we can help the lesser lifeforms evolve to a healthy pathway."

Oh, so you mean you set an example for other species? "Well, not exactly... You see, you and your people wouldn't be happy with this stressful lifestyle, so we urge others like yourselves to strive to attain a less materialistic lifestyle. You wouldnt want all these magical gizmos that can solve any problem in the blink of an eye... it takes all the fun out of life! Surely youd rather struggle for centuries trying to figure out things like antibiotics, cause then you get to have the pride of knowing you did it all by yourselves, now doesn't that make it all worth it? Besides, having everything made out of gold and diamonds is only fun for the first few millenia, then it starts to get real old. Just trust me on this."

The aliens motto "Do as I say, not as I do." ... F%*@king A$$holes...

Yeah, we have to struggle down here in the dirt while they jet set about the galaxy in their hot rods...

It just gives me a bad stomach ache to think we could have the biggest most awesome event in human history and half fall on their knees calling them gods, while the other half demands they have to solve all our problems.
That would be incredible embarrassing.

Good call bro. It would be nice to be able to face them with pride and full acceptance of our place in the universe and our current position on our evolutionary (as a civilization) path, with the full knowledge and understanding that it will take us many more hundreds of years before we can approach their level of technology and of incluence beyond our home planet.

Sure, such heroic tasks as, curing cancer, aids, MS, Shingles, Chrone's disease, depleted uranium babies, as well as catching and obtaining evidence against the biggest, most prolific, elite criminals ruling and enslaving our planet would be as easy as ordering a pizza for them.

BUT...

It is, of course, a more healthy choice to allow our human race to progress naturally (too late?) with no outside intervention in our (non-biological) evolution towards being a space faring civilization. We don't want to become a race of beggars, or parasites, always dependant on another, more advanced race to solve all our problems for us! I can only imagine what the end result would be, should they give in to some, most, or all of our Earthly requests...

I can imagine eventually, humans will not want to have to do Anything to be responsible for their own survival. They will ask the aliens to devise a machine, like the Matrix, for each human to sit inside and have all their needs taken care of. Tubes for feeding nutrition, hydration, waste removal, cleanliness and dead skin removal are taken care of, and the brain is hooked up to a simulation. So the human can just sit there, taken care of in every way, and constantly entertained by their simulations, never actually having to interact with reality. And the humans prefer it this way.

And why not? Setting all this up and maintaining the system to keep it going was as simple for the alien species as tying a shoe lace. In fact, it was calculated that this "final solution" for the human race was both A) a lesser expenditure of energy, effort, and less of a risk to the galaxy than having the humans run amock amongst the stars and creating havock among the other lesser lifeforms, and B) more morally acceptable than eliminating us completely. It may not be ideal, but still better than the alternatives, was the final verdict of the galactic council. Maybe someday a better solution will present itself. Until then, the "Human Problem" or "Human Question", is satisfactorily being dealt with...

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

Maybe, probably not. The most likely scenario is indeed they want the unique beautiful planet full of genetic diversity and we're in the way.
Genes. DNA is life.

Or
I don't know how deep you dwell in sci-fi thoughts, but it is very possible we're dealing with post-singularity beings, which in our current understanding of lifeforms would be machines and not alive at all.
Usually every living thing has a "job" like ants maintaining huge ancient mushrooms, flies and maggots cleaning up the death and feces...what do humans do? We invent tools.
Our "aliens" would have to either be incredible long-lived, or capable of withstanding almost infinite mass from faster than light travel, or be kind of holographic in nature to travel time.
We could be the ancestors of them in a time loop where they reach back to modify us for a faster and faster development towards singularity.

It's fun to imagine things but all bets are off as we don't have the slightest clue if they're just very different or super crazy extremely different.
Different planet? Dimension? Time? Parallel timeline? Did they take a very different evolutionary approach and are just low density quantum entanglement clouds with consciousness? Who knows?
Since we don't know what we're dealing with it's pretty mute to discuss what they want and what they're up to.

edit on 1-4-2017 by Peeple because: Word

Also to keep in mind, bacteria and mini-critters can survive space and really long long time.
We might be currently already having something like a toxoplasma gondii from space infection causing all the triggered hate-cries. A super bacteria where the individuals of that tribe also have something like a coordinated hive mind, like ants.
Making us telepathic so the hosts, actual ET they need for their next life phase can locate us and eat us....

edit on 1-4-2017 by Peeple because: Add

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   

hypothetically speaking of course, but if they have been watching from afar and directing and manipulating us and our genes from the outset then they may claim to be our gods and claim ownership of us, although as i write this i think, if that was the case then why know why not just always be known and keep us in check by absolute force as soon as we step out of line.

... but then again if you wanted to create an intelligent animal you would put it in a testing environment and let it develop a la evolution!

i must say i think humans evolved from apes, through their diet of plants, mainly psychoactive, CBD intake basically fills in gaps in the molecular structure of the brain, that improves it in many ways, if you imagine these gaps being filled over the course of thousands or millions of years, the structure would keep building and improving, requiring larger heads for our expanding brains etc.... just my thoughts

edit on 1-4-2017 by Davg80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   

You know that argument can swing in the other direction too and the angels full filling gods will are real.
Then we're still in the same place knowledge-wise we just exchanged the labels.
And why not? God knows everything is watching over us, directing us, creating us, just like you said. And for him it would be "historically" speaking less weird to have access to our thoughts than for super strange ETs.
But then we'd have to ask the same question:
What is it and what does it want from us? The ultimate mystery, what are we humans? What's our purpose?
If we're created there has to be some kind of answer.
Or not and it is just evolution and our consciousness capable of creating weird stuff?

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   

For me if there are "Gods" watching over us, then i think if anything they would have been stressing us for a long time, for the reason that in order to create the strongest variation of anything is to make it evolve in all types of harsh conditions, its like the saying "an oak tree grows strong in contrary winds", the only thing with this idea is,
if that was the case, then why do we have third world countries and even tribes that are cut off from the world, but then again it is still early considering we were on horse back 100 years ago, with many of us living in squalor.

although i have another theory, and that is that we are individual consciousnesses that are part of a collective conscious (God) but we are unaware of this while we are doing the job of helping every animal or being we leap to, evolve! whilst constantly processing information back to God, helping consciousness (God)as a whole evolve through experiencing the material world of the creator.

(my Main Belief btw High 99% of being true, is that there is a creator, that created all this, and in the vastness of the universe i doubt he just created us to populate it)
edit on 1-4-2017 by Davg80 because: mistake

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Yeah I've been thinking along similiar lines, just that "God" has no own personality, he basically is the underlying fabric of consciousness. Not an entity acting, but the pool from where all "souls, thoughts and dreams" are coming from.

But then we got the problem with what are UFOs, why abductions, why the cruel ways of millions suffering everyday what possible knowledge can be gathered from that?
People struggling are known for getting creative in terms of basic survival but not much a being with access to all knowledge, without a body, could find in anyway useful, right? And for so long?

I don't believe in a creator.
Life finds a way, things arrange themselves within their environment. But I wouldn't be so sure if there wasn't some tempering on the way. But purposefully? Did the mushrooms make a decision to travel to Earth? Probably not, but as far as I am concerned that could be the "alien influence" in our development.
Nothing is coincidence, everything is connected.

edit on 1-4-2017 by Peeple because: Auto

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   
i dont believe in coincidences, i believe in cause and effect and synchronicities are just effects we are not able to see the cause of.

but if all we knew was love, would we be able to experience it as powerful as we do, just like if everything was always good would we even know what good is, if we had nothing to compare it to.

my great uncle David was blind and deaf from birth, and my old nana used to watch me after school (she looked after him right up till she died in her 80s) but i was terrified of him, because he was just a walking zombie.

What use would he be to advance a greater consciousness?? well i know it had a profound effect on me at a young age, made me question things at a young age... So it may be the people that we see as being helpless and it hurts us to see them suffer, i guess God would learn alot from strong emotional feeling like compassion and love as much as there opposites i suppose.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join