It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientist Stanton Friedman claims, Aliens will be Revealing themselves soon!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cauliflower
a reply to: Valentinus

They do reveal the old cases.

For example Tesla monitored alien radio signals he reported hearing from Mars.
solid scientific proof.

www.teslasociety.com...

There was a huge program developed for the return of the Halley Comet in 1910.

www.stevenjohnson.com...

MSM providing the Art world with music and the means to Psychology manipulate via emotive content.

Thanks for the links! I'll check them out.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Why would they reveal themselves? They have been abducting human beings against their will as part of a long term hybridization program in order to infiltrate assets.

Makes no sense whatsoever.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   
There is no question the UFO phenomena is real. The only question is where do the beings come from? That is the uncertain part; where they are from and how they get here is likely far stranger than we can imagine. Think of it, we are a young species living on a young planet. I seriously doubt we have a clue to their capabilities. An intelligent species millions of years older would be far more advanced than us. Regardless, Stanton is right about man. Collectively we are evil. The few that run the show have no empathy for the masses, and are perfectly happy destroying a great number of species as we destroy ourselves, widget by widget, bomb by bomb. All in the name of our god Money. I really like the way George Carlin described our situation, something like... Save the Earth? What do you mean by that? The Earth does not care what we do. We are an evolutionary dead end. She will keep on long after we are gone, oblivious of our presence.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Where does Freedman get his information?

Obviously, any aliens from another realm or world hold the keys top any disclosure not us.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Davg80

I do love hearing about alien related topics and news. It is interesting that a nuclear physicist would say this. Even if he is known by others for whichever, he clearly is a bright minded individual then your average joe.

From videos, interviews and photos I have slowly come to the impression that alien life does exist out there. Mathematically speaking, it has to. We exist therefore it must do to, we are not special as much as religious texts may want us to believe.

Next. Interviews from various supposed workers of places like area 51 and such have come forward to give their stories. If I mentioned Bob Lazar, you may say he is a fake. However he described S4 base that no one knew about many years before it was talked about. His description was then sealed even more, when an ex CIA on his dying days told of the same place and described it exactly the same way. Doors, built into the mountain face, with crafts inside them. Some broken, some working. This was 40-60 plus years ago. Everything that comes with these very separate stories too comes back engineering and the wish to conquer space travel. The ex CIA official talked of being given the answer to anti-gravity, if any of this is true and by cross referencing many statements from many various outlets. Things start to get real, coincidence no longer applies.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: JackHill
Why would they reveal themselves? They have been abducting human beings against their will as part of a long term hybridization program in order to infiltrate assets.

Makes no sense whatsoever.

Why would they bother?

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whatsthisthen
But I think there is a check on expansion and advancement. Getting too clever for one's own good.

Maybe. But at what level does that kick in? Maybe that level is 1,000 times higher than we're at right now. No real good way of knowing for sure. Not by us, anyway.
edit on 30-3-2017 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift
Why would they bother with a hydro program?
I still do not buy the body snatcher premise, that they turn our neighbors into aliens. But maybe they are making off world colonies. Who knows what human scientist will do in a thousand years, but if they can do it they probably will.

Why would they bother to reveal themselves?
I agree, why would they want to do that?

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Friedman sounds likes a man who says the chicago cubs will win the championship every decade and when they finally win he'll say 'I told you so.'

He has claimed so much and science has proved so little. He appears to be the type of guy who uses that famous Arthur C. Clarke qoute while disobeying practical science and he often forgets that the U in UFO stands for unidentified.

I've seen some strange things but I don't knee jerk and immediately say 'aliens.'

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
Aliens pooped on my floor.
I thought it was the dog at first, but I could tell by the look on the dog's face that it was definitely aliens.
Check for alien shaming vids

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: tabularosa

apes are evil, they fight in gangs and resort to cannibalism, they are truly evil, and fun and a wee bit silly.

it wasn't long ago we were at that level, i know i dont fight in gangs and eat my own species, so i think we are improving
but it doesn't happen over night

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   
so because they are aliens they must be right..maybe what they call our 'evil' is the one deserving to prevail in the universe...if they look around what they see ? a universe full of explosions , radiation, black holes..violent universe...

Quarantining our species..

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackProject

see if Lazar was legit, then the reason he could have destroyed his own reputation, was maybe because they told him a bigger truth, and that "truth" has been drip released for many years and has been implemented by many world powers.
the reason for slow release could be to gradually condition us to be able to take the information when it drops.
because we riot a lot, us westerners! If our teams get beat whether its sports or political, price hikes, race riots etc.
imagine the riots if some big proper WTF info dropped.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Well, yes your right. There is no way to know when a check on a civilisation's advancement kicks in. I don't think there is a natural "law if Nature" in this case.

So an unnatural check.

Like living in suburbia, how we act in our own home speaks a lot about us.

* We have a beautiful organic life based planet which we abuse terribly.

* We abuse each other and other living things, slavery, genetic experimentation, etc..

* We use atomic weapons.

War is not a problem. Anyone, or species who can get hurt by others needs to protect themselves from people like us humans here (Point two above). Peaceful ones can hide, but look what happened here, ETs start preying on us.

A survival of the fittest universe maybe. But I think you will find vigilantism exist out there. To destroy a wonderful organic living planet as if it belongs to us is wrong.

We will probably find out soon enough that others think it wrong too.

That may be the check on expansion.

Footnote

One thought is that if we can find out if atomics and the technology was introduced by outside influences. Then we have a case where the outside influences are the corrupting influences. If we can assertain that, it will be easier to clean up our act here and show we are a responsible species.

So, (grin) we gotta hunt ET down and wring a public confession out of them.

edit on 30-3-2017 by Whatsthisthen because: added footnote

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Mass panic and distress? Hardly. Maybe if there was an alien invasion. But otherwise, that's bologna. Considering the majority of people already believe in the existence of UFOs, a confirmation would hardly cause mass panic.

If the aliens attacked us or threatened us or even say... landed on the white house lawn for example, then people may go into a state of distress.

The simple knowledge that they exist isn't going to distress anybody, except maybe a handful of flakes.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Interesting thread, thanks for sharing.

I like how we're "quarantined because we're evil", (heh). I guess we have a long way to go.
edit on 31-3-2017 by Nightwalk because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 02:22 AM
link   

They are here to prevent us from colonizing other worlds, but allow us to "try" and duplicate their technology?

Was Stanton Friedman more logical when he was younger?

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Of course friedman would say this hes more dried up in the ufo field than an abandoned raisen in the gobi desert.

Hes been an irrelevent has been in the field for over a decade. Gotta keep the cash flow going somehow i guess including hail mary jump the shark statements like this latest one.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 02:40 AM
link   

We still fling our poo at each other; but in the form of words and creativity... of course; individual preference leaves everything else poo except those preferences. The state of peace is realizing all words and creativity are poo individually; world peace requires everyone to realize the same... and then not take any poo more serious than any other poo.

The poo that was here in the way of planetary poo; we kinda have to take care of that when making the poo of our own out of it, or else we can kiss all species asses goodbye including our own.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Dunno why people of this blokes stature make these kinds of claims. They must know their reuptation will be damaged if it does not not happen as claimed.

So many before them have suffered that fate inside and outside of the ufo thing.

one day, some day they may be right but why risk so much just for being able to say "I said it first."

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join