It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientist Stanton Friedman claims, Aliens will be Revealing themselves soon!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: RisenMessiah

that is another possibility, machiavellian techniques indeed, up the fear factor, by using there secret technology to create the ultimate deception, i have thought of that as possible reason if they did disclose something like that.
yeah show me aliens or interdimensional beings i will still look for other reasons, 100% belief in anything is something i dont do, if anything is possible then nothing can be impossible

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Hi Mirageman

the thing that has made me think that disclosure may not be coming soon, and that is all these mars missions and trips round the moon,etc

i think the mars mission to get a human there was 2026 or something, (im tired its past my bedtime lol)

so if there has been a slow disclosure happening i reckon the first thing they will tell us that there was life on mars, intelligent life. And we could be descendents of those and they may even still be up there underground and here, or it could be a confirmation of multidimensions and strung theory, infinite exsitences an all that, but im just a conditioned dreamer, the world could really be as boring as some people believe it to be........ but i hope not!

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Davg80

That's how I see it too. But you've gotta know that when a Scientist from a respected community comes out and says something like Stanton did, somethings up. They know something we don't and It's not going to be a natural phenomena. With that said, I like your post.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Peeple

There are no aliens visiting this rock.
They more than likely exist and wonder about if we exist.
The planet's are just too far apart.
Come on.

That's a limiting thought process. We already are finding tech that might lead to FTL travel. We are barely touching quantum physics.. and that may prove another way to travel great distances. In less than 200 years, we went from horse and carriage to traveling to other planets. Just think what we'll be able to do in 500 more years. Just think what another civilization could do in 10,000 years.

There are several comments about UFOs that drive me to distraction... among them are "Can't get here.. too far," along with others such as "Why would they need lights on their craft?" and "We'd be like bugs to them so they wouldn't be here, no point."

Also when I read the thread title I was like "Wha.. huh?!" Because that is not like a statement Stanton would ever make. Should change the title.. : p

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: TamtammyMacx
Stanton Friedman's new book lays it all out. For me he is another ( along with Donald Keyhoe, Phillip Corso) that proves there is a cover up at the highest level. For me I wonder does the government = extra terrestrials. Are they intertwined and interchangeable? Thousands and even hundreds of years ago I could see how a cover up could be achieved. Now with global communications and transportation, I believe it's a matter of time, closing quickly, before there is an event that can't be covered up. Also, think about how can a cover up be perpetuated over thousands of years. Maybe it's extraterrestrial humans with expanded lifespans.

Hmm, ya Know Friedman says Corso was a hoaxer.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
Aliens pooped on my floor.
I thought it was the dog at first, but I could tell by the look on the dog's face that it was definitely aliens.

They made everyone on the left think the russians hacked the election, too.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   

i hope not cause if thats the case we are overdue a great flood or some other extinction event.

Funny you should say that Davg80 . . .

An extinction event would be natural, or unnatural.

The first is bad luck, the second is intended.

So, a vigilante group of ETs or whatevers knocking humanity back to the stone age. A possible scenario if someone gets scared of humanity colonising other worlds. Our history here speaks for itself, can't argue what we are doing here to our planet and living things.

If a "The Day The Earth Stood Still" (movie) event took place, then based on evidence of what we have done we'll all be "toast".

I know over in the metaphysics and religeons forums, and in general, there is a common understanding that humans should aim for higher planes of existence. And also that the "lower" worlds, netherworlds, underworlds, infra-worlds are off-limits, to avoid at all mortal costs. TPTB don't want us looking there, we even get punished for looking off the approved paths of enlightenment.

But the netherworlds, etc., are full of life and history. They are dangerous, but so is the Amazon jungle.

Within those netherworlds are ruins and relics of an old civilisation. Maybe Atlantis, but the ruins are extensive and are widespread enough to say far far more then just earth. Those people could move stars about like we move furniture in a house. Cities floated in the skies, wonders. But also horrors born of technology, power and arrogance.

But they took over all the "levels" and enslved or destroyed everyone who lived in those now off-limits worlds.

What destroyed them was not natural. It may be true that humanity is "quarantined", (and I am going to get into trouble for saying this) but those ETs who represent some "Galactic Council" are small fry in the scheme of things and I doubt they can deliver. They may even be at least a part of the problem itself.

There are others who won't let the mistakes of the past be repeated.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 11:11 PM
link   
We are going to know pretty soon anyway. As soon as Elon perfects his mind reading machine, we can then strap some of these whistle-blowers into it and find out if they were telling the truth. I wonder who would be the perfect victim?

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

(Grin)

Don't look at me, I'm no whistleblower and don't work for anyone.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: fleabit

yeah i read the article and together with TDLs 60 day statement, and the amount of new Alien news that seems to be poppn up i was thinking along those lines and for some reason i thought that's what he was implying, also just about everything you said in that post i totally agree with....

edit on 30-3-2017 by Davg80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 04:40 AM
link   
more new alien stories from today, Kinks guitarists Dave Davies witness accounts
www.express.co.uk...

and caltech have found a new way to find out if there is life out there..

The technique is called “high-dispersion coronagraphy,” and is intended to help scientists find biosignatures on exoplanets. Biosignatures are disturbances in an environmental equilibrium; they reveal the existence of an unknown force or process. Certain colors might indicate photosynthesis, for example, or a certain kind of excess gas might indicate an organic life source.

www.inverse.com...

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 04:41 AM
link   

glad your still posting fella

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: kibric

yeah, im out my huff now, lol.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011

Aliens 'quarantine' Earthlings? How would they do that?

Let them continue arguing about politics, religion, sports, and allow them to pickle their bodies with toxic foods and alcohol.

Never get off of first base this way.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Are you serious? Have you seen Stanton? That guy totally IS an alien. lol.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   
This might tie in to something I thought about that happened in todays news. Westinghouse filed for bankruptcy. Okay, Westing House and their parent japanese company were committed to building more nuclear power plants. Now that is in jeopardy. Why build nuclear power plants when they may be obsolete, meaning that a new power source might be almost ready to unveil on the public. maybe fusion, maybe something more fantastic like alien technology. They go bankrupt and get off the hook for building these plants. And we're getting deluged with promises of new technology at a record pace. New robots, new artificial intelligence, new modes of transportation. Maybe they've finally decided to disclose that aliens are here and they're ready to start letting the world see what they've sat on for decades in secret.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I'm still waiting on trying to get jesus laid for his second date. It ain't easy being a wingman.
edit on 30-3-2017 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Dutchowl

hmm interesting, i remember hearing a new deal involving nuclear power plants last year in the UK, i remember thinking why they doing that if they have new free energy sources waiting to be unveiled,

heres the link www.bbc.co.uk...

working with China nonetheless,

The government has approved a new £18bn nuclear power station in the UK after imposing "significant new safeguards" to protect national security.
The new plant at Hinkley Point in Somerset is being financed by the French and Chinese governments.
However, the UK government says it will have control over foreign investment in "critical infrastructure".
Ministers will be able to stop EDF, the state-controlled French energy firm, from selling its stake in Hinkley.
Jean-Bernard Lévy, chief executive of EDF, which is building the plant, said: "The decision of the British Government to approve the construction of Hinkley Point C marks the relaunch of nuclear in Europe."
Critics of the deal have warned of escalating costs and the implications of allowing nuclear power plants to be built in the UK by foreign governments.
EDF is funding two-thirds of the project, which will create more than 25,000 jobs, with China investing the remaining £6bn.
The Chinese agreed to take a stake in Hinkley, which will meet 7% of Britain's electricity needs, and to develop a new nuclear power station at Sizewell in Suffolk on the understanding that the UK government would approve a Chinese-led and designed project at Bradwell in Essex. That decision has raised questions over national security.

which makes me wonder what this Chinese project will involve, why would the take such a gamble on something being made redundant by New inventions in free power, we have been hearing for ages that different countries are testing various ways to create free energy, they wouldnt gamble that amount of dough, unless it wasn't a gamble, and they already have the new technology ready to be put in place....

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Why would 'aliens' or any government on Earth do a 'big reveal'? In what way would they benefit?

I can see how the people experiencing abduction and whatnot would benefit - through validation, answers, ect., but not how the other side might profit.

If, for whatever reason, alien life wants us aware of its presence among us, I feel strongly that it will be a tricky, gradual shift... like walking into a very pretty and appealing cage, herded by an unpalatable situation beyond it's bars.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Valentinus

They do reveal the old cases.

For example Tesla monitored alien radio signals he reported hearing from Mars.
solid scientific proof.

www.teslasociety.com...

There was a huge program developed for the return of the Halley Comet in 1910.

www.stevenjohnson.com...

MSM providing the Art world with music and the means to Psychology manipulate via emotive content.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join