It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientist Stanton Friedman claims, Aliens will be Revealing themselves soon!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I knew an engineer once, in his later years, who had worked on the avro aero, quartz watches and myriad of other high profile projects. He would get togeather with a group of scientists and academics, to let their minds run free, they had only one rule: never ridicule anyone for an idea of proposition, now mayter how far fetched it may be, disciss it like it could be true. He told me some of his greatest ideas were born in these sessions and I had hoped ATS would be a similar community.

This community is growing more and more hostile and has turned from a community that investigates and discusses the far fringe of possibility, to a community where arm chair scientists pompously flex they're own perceived superiority over people looking to discuss a topic.

I struggle to see the point of ATS's current incarnation , but your honorary degree from Harvard is in the mail sent to you for calling people foolish on the internet.

If we font start discussing these issues with civility and an open mind, ATS is dead. You dont have to agree, but dont just dismiss someone or insult them. If that is the strongedt rhetoric you can put togeather I urge you not to post in someones thread

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Please excuse the spelling errors in my post above, my phones keyboard is tiny and my fingers are large.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Davg80

To say we would collapse as society because of the revelation of alien visitors has been a lie from the beginning. I mean we all noted the riots which followed the news release of a fly saucer found at Roswell......Not!
The Orson Wells Halloween scare, how big was it really? And even if so...they portrayed it, not as an alien visitation but a violent act of aggression and alien conquest; Using death rays and over powering our helpless military.
So, I have never believed the earth would be thrown off its axis by a revelation of Alien visitors. I am sure there are those who would freak , but let them freak and get over it. Truth is truth and I would rather have the facts then to be sheltered from the truth by a parental minded government. We have moved from horse and buggy to sending robots through out the solar system in less then a hundred years. I have in my lifetime gone from landline phones to the ability to call anywhere in the world from anywhere. I have seen the lever pull calculators to the fantastic devices everyone caries around in their hands. I think, or I should say, I know we could handle the next step.
What I saw in the skies in the late sixties was either a very advanced earth space program, or it was visitors from an more advanced race......it was one or the other with no other explanation. (And no, I was not using drugs) So many us already know we are being denied one truth or the other.

Also please excuse my spelling and grammatical errors. not so much as fat fingers, as I hated my English teacher.
edit on bWednesday2932903am32017-03-29T11:29:49-05:002017-03-29T11:29:49-05:00 by Blindmancc because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: EllisColin

OMG i just got major DeJavu with that post lol, i love it when that happens, that just cheered me up.....
and your right it seems as if abuse is the best way to argue, and to pick open peoples honest mistakes instead of looking at the actual OP and putting together a concise and valid argument, without being abusive.

i just want to learn and share thoughts and ideas about all things paranormal but it seems as if ATS is not the place for that at times, TBH i dont know anywhere that is anymore.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   
The episode of this show talks about mythic creatures but if you think about it much of it really could just as easily be about aliens: after all what is a mythic creature if it exists but an alien. It is a long show but if you look at the youtube link you can pick out the mythic creatures parts: although I enjoyed the whole show.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Blindmancc

I know i could and believe you could, but if you think of how people react when you even imply that aliens may exist, and thats just the people that are on a CT site, never mind the folk that would never even venture into a site like this.

but i say bring it on anyway, if they cant handle their world collapsing around them, tough!

i have had enough of people believing they know everything!

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Blindmancc

You are emitting crucial context to the argument. When it was first proposed it was the 1940's, the world was much different and society could have had a profoundly negative reaction, largely because of societys roots still being firmly planted in religous ideology. The loosening of our dependance on religion, combined with religious organizations current willingness to discuss the bible as interpretation and not litereal fact, only now makes us ready. It will still cause alot of anxiety and tension, but I believe we could cope with it, providing the aliens are not hostile, or that we even understand their motives at all. Alternativly the government may have proof Aliens have visited, but not the slightest clue why. The announcement of advanced Alien life would then be poorly recived as all it would do is create Anxieties and doubt.

What I am trying to say is its not completely inconceivable that they would attempt to hide evidence

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   
What's the big controversy? Isn't this pretty standard stuff? "The aliens are here and they think we're bad people and evil and want to quarantine us." We've been hearing this since the forties. It has all the standard elements including the obligatory self-loathing. Friedman's spiel hasn't changed since the days he toured college campuses with his "Flying Saucers are Real" speech since he got laid off from Westinghouse in the fifties and never worked professionally again. He's a rabid ETH guy who doesn't dabble much in the high strangeness aspect of the phenomena. I'm not actually opposed to what he is saying, but if you read a book he wrote in the fifties and nothing else, then read this article you'd say, "Oh, yeah. That guy." He hasn't changed.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Aliens 'quarantine' Earthlings? How would they do that?

Secondly, if people found out the truth about the existence of ET's, I think non-religious people would embrace it while those in religious groups would freak out. Moreover, in general I think the population would be angry at government and politicians for lying to the people (again) that aliens do not exist.

All in all I would embrace for the chance to see the identity(s) of seeing new beings from other worlds. If this ends up being more like Star Wars, then maybe there is "a new hope". LOL

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

lol liked that, hey maybe movies and tv shows that cover the alien and UFO subject are a means of disclosure, there has been a massive influx on superhero movies and movies and TV shows that relate to the phenomenon, so maybe thats whats happening, currently.

Imagine that a Stargate to another world

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom
"Discovery of another intelligent, intergalactic species, would simply be impossible to cover up for so long."

Which is why it has been open knowledge for so long. Your great, great, great grandparents in Sumer knew about them and we still know about them today. The only thing covered up is the details.

They can come out whenever they want and they showed the US government that truth over Washington in 1952 and Phoenix 1997.

They stuck their foot thru the closet err... cosmic door on those three nights to force the governments hand. The next step would be full exposure if the government does not do their bidding.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011

Aliens 'quarantine' Earthlings? How would they do that?

Secondly, if people found out the truth about the existence of ET's, I think non-religious people would embrace it while those in religious groups would freak out. Moreover, in general I think the population would be angry at government and politicians for lying to the people (again) that aliens do not exist.

All in all I would embrace for the chance to see the identity(s) of seeing new beings from other worlds. If this ends up being more like Star Wars, then maybe there is "a new hope". LOL

Well that seems to be the problem

Why would any sane person (or alien) want to contact people, who cant even get along with themself´s ?
Our system is about capitalizing on each other, we have laws that makes people and their believes illegal - we tell people how to act, what to think, how to live, and we have a real hard time tolerating other cultures. And these are problems within our own race, how are we gonna tolerate a completly different culture, we cant even imagine how would be like?

If you came to a different world, with different cultures, how would you react? If their king told you the rest was his slaves, and you had no business talking to them, would you not respect that, seing that is there culture? Maybe they do contact some people on earth, the ones in power, who knows for sure?

I can believe they might want to keep us out of space, until we learned to be a peacefull and united world, why spread our sickness to the rest of the universe, so a quarantine might not be so far fetched, but WE wouldnt know, us the peasents.
How they would do it? Superior technology..

Dont count on seing them, until we learn how to live in peace

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Davg80
Thoughts ATS??

He's wrong. He's always been wrong.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011
"in general I think the population would be angry at government and politicians for lying to the people (again) that aliens do not exist."

And once they found out the mil government had full knowledge of the human experimentation that ET has been doing, there would be mass murdering of said politicians.

That's because, according to the whistle blowers, Et does not give everyone back.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Davg80Thoughts ATS??

He's right. He's always been right.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Hey in all honesty if someone told me 4 years ago they believed in ghosts or aliens I had been you're out of your damned mind. Having seen both a few times since then? Weird phenomena; couldn't prove it if I wanted to... aside from thatl not like it is a 24/7 365 phenomena of experience, so it doesn't really matter. Now if it was a 24/7 365? Then perhaps such a thing would be a little more significant or just turn insignificant as anything else someone is exposed too for a long time...

Like some cultures freaking out over bathing suits the same way the so called "liberal" U.S. used to do 50 to 60 years ago... where it's still like O.M.A!!! Ankle!!! In those cultures and freaking out about it, even getting rapey over it... only because duh repression does that, there's no desensitizing to the experience just like with ghosts and the alien business... at first I was "Sh!t!!!" Then it was waving them off like an annoying fly while eating; ffs tryna sleep... don't care if you're around; but have some kind of courtesy. Same, with a room-mate eating up all your food or a random public creepoid. Like yeah ghost or alien dude rules still apply once the woo wears off; yeah you're supposed to be spooky with half a body floating around... and you're supposed to anal probe people and abduct cows or something, but make an appointment or something the pop in is and has always been annoying.

So CGI aside so you're sitting there in a gym and whale... hey that's something you don't see everyday... and the more you see it... Sea World just sucks in a gym like having a science fair cool no class that day but science for everyone all at once... but everyday? Science fair everyday starts sucking pretty quick... never thought I'd miss math; but once you've seen one alka seltzer volcano? By the 3rd time it's like get that crap out of here and bring on the quadratic equations. Go make some real lava... then call me.

But such is life; boring then trite then rinse repeat... where's the new stuff? Thanks all you creators and innovators keeping things from being stale; and people stuck in stuff that happened over 2000 years ago... you weren't even there; spolier alert we all die in the end but not at the same time, same as that dude... get to stepping as in walk it and shut up about it it's like the science fair for thousands of years already... and "pseudo" science is like; um Noah couldn't do that all the animal trick unless he was a freaking alien with a bunch of vials and that would still take up a lot of space, not to mention his children and wife with him all floating around too, crash landed into the side of a mountain did ya? In a boat no less? Imagine that.

Lol the only way those two rectify each other... is both agreeing to what both basically say doesn't exist by coming together, like hmmm how could it have. It's actually hillarious that they both are like narp it was a huge ginormous boat and god was all like screw you guys... and science is like there was no damned boat yes flooding but the animals... not even possible. Then the X-files theme starts... hey guys what's up? Haz you considered...

edit on 29-3-2017 by BigBrotherDarkness because: sp.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: jamespond

Very good points. There is also the fact that many people can't think outside the box. They don't want to believe in a "shadow government" or a secret "black budget" because they say there's no concrete proof, only hearsay. Their way of thinking prevents them in believing in UFOs, extraterrestrial visitation or the back engineering of alien craft. They come up with reasons supporting their "theories" and dismiss all others. Disinformation is easy with humans....some are gullible, ignorant, naive, unintelligent and can't "think outside the box."

For those interested, here's a good read, that includes sources for extra material.

Senator Daniel K. Inouye, the highest ranking Asian-American politician in United States history, serving the democratic party from 1963 until his death in 2012, stressed the fact that “there exists a shadowy government with its own Air Force, its own Navy, its own fundraising mechanism and the ability to pursue its own ideas of the national interest, free from all checks and balances, and free from the law itself

The 26th U.S. president, Theodor Roosevelt made a hard-hitting statement about the secret government, revealing that “behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people.

It is ironic that the U.S. should be fighting monstrously expensive wars allegedly to bring democracy to those countries, when it itself can no longer claim to be called a democracy when trillions, and I mean thousands of billions of dollars have been spent on projects which both congress and the commander in chief no nothing about

Could some of these black budget programs be dealing with UFOs? There is a large amount of evidence to suggest that they do, and possibly even extraterrestrials. Documents from the NSA prove that UFOs and extraterrestrials are of high interest to the agency(9)(10). In fact I would like to mention that there is an overwhelming amount of evidence to suggest that these black budget programs deal with matters beyond our world. Garry McKinnon has also shed light on this fact, as have thousands of previously classified documents and statements from high level government and military personnel. The world within our own world must be quite fascinating, the fact that we are living in the time of transparency must mean that the truth cannot stay hidden forever.

www.collective-evolution.com...

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMNOTYOU
“If you came to a different world, with different cultures, how would you react? If their king told you the rest was his slaves, and you had no business talking to them, would you not respect that, seing that is there culture?”

We know that ancient astronauts visited Earth so you can bet that ET knows that too.
There are two ways of looking at that.
1. ET showed up here knowing no history of Earth at all, like Columbus discovering the new world.
2. ET showed up here knowing what they would find, like Columbus sailing to India.

It could be that the history of Earth is well known in spacefaring circles. The planets history could have been left by the Annunaki in the galactic encyclopedia. These same Annunaki could have visited ET’s home world in the past, just like they visited Earth. Earth could be a well known travel destination just like India was in the middle ages.

So my answer to the question would be, our culture did not come from us but from the Annunaki progenitors, who may be directly related to the modern visitors. And these modern visitors are mostly of two types, scientist and traders. Maybe they trade in humans or other Earth life forms and do not respect the culture. Maybe the scientist respect the culture but must take it apart in their labs to see how it works.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Conspiracy theory. No proof.

As mentioned by vinifalou "Just leave skeptics in their bubble, they'll be fine."

Amazing how these high ranking public faces decided to pop down to Antartica to have a little chat with the penguins about their secret NWO plan to take over the planet Earth and Mars. Oops did I say that out loud ?

15 November 2016 - US SECRETARY of State John Kerry visited Antarctica (during elections !!!!!)
18 February 2016 - Russian Orthodox Church
26 December 2015 - Prince William
1946–1947 - Operation Highjump, officially titled The United States Navy Antarctic Developments Program, was a United States Navy operation organized by Rear Admiral Richard E. Byrd

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Sick of hearing about these perverted Aliens revealing themselves again.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join