It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientist Stanton Friedman claims, Aliens will be Revealing themselves soon!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 05:24 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

The simple fact that we can't possibly know how they'd approach us, how many different types exist, how they found us, if they're interested in us or the planet.
The assumption that they've been with us and watching us for a long time, comes from the idea that religion is history of alien contact, right? But as we all know shamans, channelling and all of that, might be a separate phenomenon. Some of them could be even more materialistic than we are.

It just gives me a bad stomach ache to think we could have the biggest most awesome event in human history and half fall on their knees calling them gods, while the other half demands they have to solve all our problems.
That would be incredible embarrassing.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 06:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Davg80

The moment the extraterrestrials reveal themselves all governments will be toppled. I cannot imagine a more disruptive event in human history. All of sudden politics will matter to a lot more people.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Overall he did a pretty poor job of battling sceptics and proving his point.

Same problem convincing atheists of the existence of God.
There is an ego death phenomena that occurs during alien abductions.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 06:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Those are really good comments.

P.S. But the wig on the horse is undignified.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 06:06 AM
link   

If one looks at the OP pretty much the same... quarantine to keep our dysfunction as a total in one place. Individually however? A reason for contact and or abduction.

Several months back; there was a discussion about future colonies outside of earth as a plauisble thing and how to get there... I mentioned inflatible & collapsible structures, not much weight or room as payload... and then using the local resources to seal those in such as underground building spreading out to protect from impacts cosmicwaves that sort of thing.

Then someone comes along talking about armaments shortly after... lol whut? Carrying our crazy in space is not a good thing; think of how far our radio and TV signals have traveled out there... and some of the first? Showing just how paranoid and apt to kill anything we have a bias towards as a predilection in behavior. So lets just go out there armed to the teeth instead of in a non-threatening manner. Going out there or just showing up armed simply means not a single thing since those broadcast years have changed; and in our paranoia, fear, and even hate of anything different? Even silly nonsense like weight, skin color, belief and ideologies without any proof for such... that has nothing to do with the individual personally except in the holding or bias of such a view?

Yeah; not evolved enough beyond such basic notions to really need to go anywhere else... of course the need seems to be there; only because we can't get our crap together here and want a back up as contengency... notice that is a want not a need. The need is to get our crap together as a species on the whole of humanity; the want is all that keeps us from doing such a thing.

Not to talk over Peeple; as she I am sure has her own point of view, and if she wants to share it with you TheConstruKctionofLight I am sure she will.

But that was my take having read all up to this point... the individual responsibility part; would have to do with the individual... in contact/abduction, that would be the sphere of influence one has whether positive or negative. There is a middle of course; that says the verbal debate and divide we cause as individuals feeling responsibility to represent some label other than humanity; does nothing to actually solve the problems we all face as an entirety regardless of those labels and ideologies; is just a case of passing and making the buck... wasting lives, time, and resources in doing so.

As an individual; one can make choices to do, instead of passing responsibility over to someone else. If it can be done? Do it. We can take such a stance as the whole of humanity; like stopping world hunger, and homelessness... making that a global priority regardless of nationalism or sovereignty, that can be solved making it important. But we don't... however; if it was made a priority then much of the worlds problems and issues due to ideology and labels would be solved. Less likely to get angry and upset about when such a thing is undertaken regardless of those things chosen.

Just the worldwide money put into war the last 20ish years could have solved both hunger and homelessness not only safer but easier on humanity as a whole and cheaper. The question should be despite the nonsense of chosen opinion(s)... why we dont take care of what isn't a choice that effects the entire world; there are no good excuses for not doing so. Greed? Nope. Hate? Nope. The ignorance that keeps both greed and hate going? Definitely no excuse either.

How many children do you estimate feel this way? Nearly all. How many adults... and why exactly; do adults cease to feel that way? Because the greed and hate due to others ignorance keeps it going by choice. Children not having a choice? Kinda crappy that; that's that is what we turn into when we do have a choice isn't it? It is a cycle a passed burden; and we can choose in individual responsibility and group responsibility to not pass those same burdens along.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Oh yeah, anytime today these aliens are totally gonna reveal themselves to us because we are "special".... Lmao. I'm sorry I can't take that claim seriously.

I mean come on. Somehow this one random guy has the inside scoop on the day the aliens reveal themselves to all of humanity and it will solve all the worlds problems.

I feel bad for the fact this one planet we live on crawling with parasites (humans) hasn't been taken advantage of and invaded already.

News flash-we won't get any special treatment because why would we? We still have hundreds of years to go before we become enlightened.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Thoughts ATS??

when he says they are here and they dont want us to travel into space because we are evil....
well if they are here then they have been here a long time, and if thats the case the reason
we are "evil" is because those aliens have conditioned us that way. we are but a product
of our environment. if aliens have been here they could have guided us into a perfect utopia
instead of WARS!!!

Well, the more I read about ETs the more complicated things seem to get. Smoke and mirrors everywhere?

Personally, I don't think the ETs (or whatever they are) will reveal themselves unless either they are forced to do so by circumstance or when they feel safe enough to do so.

Personally I reckon they might have come from the Cosmos long ago and have been quietly coexisting unseen for a long time.

I'm no expert but wasn't it around WW2 they showed up? That was about the time humanity got really good at killing each other in great quantities very efficiently.

The poor bastards probably made deals with the powerful groups of people out of self preservation.

Wow us with wizz-bang technology, tell us they are in control, and make some deals.

If they do indeed live underground, then humanity would be dangerous to them. Thus self preservation.

What a big mess that scenario would be. . . .

edit on 29-3-2017 by Whatsthisthen because: typo

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 06:52 AM
link   
How about the millions of eye witnesses never mind the evidence governments are releasing, some even stating alien contact, its all there!!
But if u dont want to see it then you wont, simple as that.a reply to: muSSang

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 06:54 AM
link   

It just gives me a bad stomach ache to think we could have the biggest most awesome event in human history and half fall on their knees calling them gods

Thanks for your response. I'm finding it hard to reconcile with your choice of words here in your own thread

Alien Invasion Imminent
www.abovetopsecret.com...

What was it the Oz-Ark underground city? Jesse Ventura, I believe is where I got that from. Imagine they just turn us of at some point. Zombies, because they hack your brain and bamm! You sob like a baby, drooling like a dog, imprisoned in your mind. A robot. Remote controlled.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

Why would I trust Aliens when I don't trust the interactions & confrontation between the Gods and Man in religions, according to the recorded history of the Major religions?

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 07:08 AM
link   
We are not all blessed with great insight and able to question everything, in fact WE are in the minority, i. Just hope we dont have to wait till the rest pop their bubbles, or we will never know trutha reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cauliflower

Overall he did a pretty poor job of battling sceptics and proving his point.

There is an ego death phenomena that occurs during alien abductions.

If you have time.
Could you please elaborate on that?

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whatsthisthen
If they do indeed live underground, then humanity would be dangerous to them. Thus self preservation.

What a big mess that scenario would be. . . .

That is why the Luzerfuhrerian elitists used scalar weaponry on Fukushima, so that the nuclear core would melt its way down into their world with an ocean of radioactive water following the core, set to drown them all.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Friedman had a day long Ask Me Anything guest thread two years ago this month.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

If anyone is interested in what he had to say.
edit on 3292017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Davg80

when he says they are here and they dont want us to travel into space because we are evil....
well if they are here then they have been here a long time, and if thats the case the reason
we are "evil" is because those aliens have conditioned us that way. we are but a product
of our environment. if aliens have been here they could have guided us into a perfect utopia
instead of WARS!!!

There's something called "free-will". And it's not a religious term.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 07:36 AM
link   

There are no aliens visiting this rock.
They more than likely exist and wonder about if we exist.
The planet's are just too far apart.
Come on.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Do you trust your interactions with others? If so perhaps it is because you simply know your intent and others like yourself without knowing; would have to guess what those are. Not carrying intent creates much less drama... even if it is "good" intent. Taken as "bad" or an insult? Undoes the intent for "good" in an instant. So either way carrying intent? Effect regardless of cause.

Pointing at this; just being the way things are? No intent other than see what is being pointed at; without the pointing being at you or someone else specifically... just the situation itself? Such a thing can bring clarity; to the entire situation... and neither mirror, parallel or just be a window as such a thing of pointing can occur in all three simultaneously, leaving view to be grasped by the observer, just same as before any pointing... if no clarity occurs?

Still just a view; nothing gained or lost... seeing the finger or what is being pointed at makes little difference; as holding views go... a view typically already being held in the first place; no real harm or good to be done setting one view down and holding another for however long... setting all views down to see with clarity what is actually there instead? That's what pointing is about to begin with; then where is the need for clarity? It simply just is; no need to make that is, something else other than clear, if it is not. Then things can just be; because that's already how they already are... how does view help anything? If anything; holding a view does just the opposite... and once holding so many views how can one possibly see or be aid to anything other than a self in intent?

Setting them all down to see what is right then and right there; naturally arising and passing without any help as a cause for being... subject and object dissapear; and in such a manner just the peace simple awareness is the result.

Oddly, not holding anything is the most difficult endeavor one could ever undertake. As holding or setting anything down is not cause for anything to exist or cease to exist; but the intent in holding it or setting it down? However is.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom
a reply to: Davg80

Discovery of another intelligent, intergalactic species, would simply be impossible to cover up for so long.

How so? All the government has to do is say "there's nothing to see here folks" and 99% of people believe them, unconditionally.

Like another poster on here has already said, there are too many very good cases that PROVE without any shadow of a doubt that the government is covering up something. The US government's official stance is that they do not collect data on UFO sightings since blue book was closed down in the 60's, but they're lying and the FOI requests made against almost all US government agencies prove this. You can look at the files that have been released through FOI requests online, hell Freidman himself talks about these on many a youtube video, most of the words are blanked out but some remain, phrases such as "deny in toto", in fact if you google that phrase with UFO on the end you'll see what I mean.

Too many people dismiss the subject without doing any proper study into the evidence.

How do explain what happened in Westall school in Australia in 1966 where the whole school was out in the playground and one of these crafts landed in a field right at the side of them, there were over 200 witnesses. There's a very interesting documentary about the subject that you can find on youtube where the people involved all talk about what they saw. Here's a link to the Wikipedia page > en.wikipedia.org...

The bottom line is that the government have got no interest in telling the masses the truth about this subject but unless the news that this is real comes from them no one would believe it anyway. It's a very comfortable position they have made for themselves!

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Davg80
a reply to: ColdWisdom

"Discovery of another intelligent, intergalactic species, would simply be impossible to cover up for so long."

you are right, however there are loads of credible evidence that point to something going on, and you say "for so Long"

we have had aliens on our minds for the last 100 years approx, that is long in "your" lifetime, but only a very small fraction

of our history.....

i will search everyday for new news on Aliens etc, and i will put on here for discussion, not because i believe or disbelieve,

but because i am sick of politics, and all the conditioned hoards that come with it.

lets talk aliens and all matters of the unexplained.

But i will agree in that i sway more to the side that most of the people are in it to publicise they're books or make
money some way or the other. I believe there is more to this world than meets the eye, but it is truly hard to find
truth amongst all the BS

so basically you're going to ignore the reality of politics in favor of the fantasy of aliens and UFOs? Looks like the politicians Have won.
edit on 29-3-2017 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
Aliens pooped on my floor.
I thought it was the dog at first, but I could tell by the look on the dog's face that it was definitely aliens.

...Nothing like leading the conversation forward, but then, with the deniers leading the show, nothing is lost with your poignant post.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join