It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientist Stanton Friedman claims, Aliens will be Revealing themselves soon!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Every now and again i type the word Aliens into my search engine to see what pops up, usually not much TBH
but lately each day there seems to be more and more new articles about Aliens this and that, I know most of
it is just click-bait or have rational explanations, but thats not the point, the point is that there seems to be
more news about Aliens here there and everywhere than ever before, instead of finding something on my usual
CT websites, they are now on newspaper websites all the time now, its as if now they are known as Fake news
sites they can tell us anything and we won't believe them, but then maybe that's the whole point of the FakeNews
tagline....... Anyway here's the latest article i have found relating to our little green friends.

www.express.co.uk...

article.......
Stanton Friedman,a nuclear physicist, is convinced there have been multiple visitations of Earth by aliens, who will ultimately quarantine us here on Earth.

The Canadian claimed there "was not a shadow of a doubt" the existence of intelligent aliens was being covered up by global governments as part of a so-called truth embargo.

Mr Friedman, 82, is a top Ufologist, who has been at the heart of investigations into the mysterious Roswell alleged UFO crash of 1947, after previously working on classified projects for American aerospace corporation McDonnell Douglas.

Speaking to Dailystar.co.uk, he said: "We have enough to prove without a shadow of a doubt that planet Earth is being visited [by aliens].

"This is kept from people because who would want the world in upheaval? There would be mass panic and distress.

"If they (the aliens) want to make themselves known, it's easy – they will."

He said recently declassified CIA files on UFO sightings were all part of the proof.
So why does he say they are here?

Mr Friedman says aliens actually want to prevent humans colonising space and will ultimately quarantine us here for the greater good to prevent mankind travelling.

He said: "I think they are here. I think they are here to quarantine us, keep us from going out there.

"With our track record – we're evil."

But Mr Friedman claims our governments are trying to take advanatage of aliens being here by obtaining their technology to achieve world supremacy.

He said: "The first country to replicate [alien] technology will rule the roost if they can build it
"It's political too – the US says 'are we ready to put out anything if the Russians don't or the Chinese don't'."

Mr Friedman, who has written extensively on Aliens and UFOS, has described this culture of secrecy as the world's "Cosmic Watergate" – a reference to the President Nixon cover-up scandal in the 1970s.

He now tours the globe giving talks on his beliefs at universities and conferences.

Some sceptics are not convinced by his arguments, however.

One poster on the forum skepticforum.com wrote: "Recently I was looking at some of Friedman's arguments for UFO's and against sceptics.

"Overall he did a pretty poor job of battling sceptics and proving his point.

"When he says he debunks the debunkers he makes sweeping generalisations and says sceptics ignore some 'big' cases even though many of them were looked at by sceptics.

"So my question is what's his point.

"He only uses old cases that were mostly debunked and just tries to discredit sceptics rather than provide non-speculative evidence."

So Raising Awareness of the Big A. did TDL not say that some of the things we think are fake are real?

Thoughts ATS??

when he says they are here and they dont want us to travel into space because we are evil....
well if they are here then they have been here a long time, and if thats the case the reason
we are "evil" is because those aliens have conditioned us that way. we are but a product
of our environment. if aliens have been here they could have guided us into a perfect utopia
instead of WARS!!!

edit on 29-3-2017 by Davg80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 02:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Davg80

Friedman is a known hack, and tends to ignore the significant research that his cohorts in UFOlogy have done that contradict his claims.

People have been saying aliens were going to reveal themselves any day now since I've been alive and assuredly long before I was born.

Discovery of another intelligent, intergalactic species, would simply be impossible to cover up for so long.

My guess with Friedman is, he's been doing this a long time and the only thing he's managed to accomplish is - making a decent living publishing sensational UFO literature and doing interviews for sensational TV programs.

He's quite the antithesis of a true scientist, IMO.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 03:13 AM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

"Discovery of another intelligent, intergalactic species, would simply be impossible to cover up for so long."

you are right, however there are loads of credible evidence that point to something going on, and you say "for so Long"

we have had aliens on our minds for the last 100 years approx, that is long in "your" lifetime, but only a very small fraction

of our history.....

i will search everyday for new news on Aliens etc, and i will put on here for discussion, not because i believe or disbelieve,

but because i am sick of politics, and all the conditioned hoards that come with it.

lets talk aliens and all matters of the unexplained.

But i will agree in that i sway more to the side that most of the people are in it to publicise they're books or make
money some way or the other. I believe there is more to this world than meets the eye, but it is truly hard to find
truth amongst all the BS

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 03:18 AM
link   

That's the reason we can't have publicly known alien contact.
I'm an a*hole - it's the aliens fault
Humans kill eachother- the aliens fault
We destroy the planet - aliens fault
I'm smoking - the aliens fault....

*snip*
edit on 3.29.2017 by Zarniwoop because: (no reason given)

(post by Davg80 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 03:43 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Scientist Stanton Friedman claims, Aliens will be Revealing themselves soon!

When did he say "Aliens will be Revealing themselves soon" ??? I've never heard him put a timeline on it.. But your right about one thing, it is just click-bait ....

edit on 29-3-2017 by ShadowChatter because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 04:01 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Sorry that was wishful thinking by me, your right!
He never sad that..a reply to: ShadowChatter

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 04:12 AM
link   

i wont be posting again.

relax, its the internet...

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 04:13 AM
link   

No I didn't.
"Aliens conditioned us and make us have perpetual wars..." was the gist of your post. I just tried to remind you that there is such a thing as free will, responsibility for my own actions and all of that.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 04:43 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 04:45 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 04:51 AM
link   

I have a feeling we are who we are without someone else to blame for that.
Why should complete strangers from a different species, planet/dimension guide us to an utopia if we can't do it for ourselves? Because we're so sexy?

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 04:55 AM
link   

however there are loads of credible evidence that point to something going on, and you say "for so Long"

Please give me one just one example? Please!

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 04:58 AM
link   

well if they are here then they have been here a long time, and if thats the case the reason we are "evil" is because those aliens have conditioned us that way. we are but a product

Well they have their worshipping apprentices, the Rothschilds running the system; I dont agree that the majority of the people of earth are evil however

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 05:05 AM
link   
a reply to: muSSang

You watch just some of the late night talk back shows where the Clintons (different times) Obama all dodged the subject, when asked straight out but left some big hints they were not allowed to discuss Aliens. If nothing to hide why the secrecy.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 05:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

I have a feeling we are who we are without someone else to blame for that. Why should complete strangers from a different species, planet/dimension guide us to an utopia if we can't do it for ourselves?

So what you are saying is that whilst Aliens may not help us in reaching "utopia" they wouldn't necessarily be against us. What rationale do you use to assume that?

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 05:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Davg80
"With our track record – we're evil."

when he says they are here and they dont want us to travel into space because we are evil....
well if they are here then they have been here a long time, and if thats the case the reason
we are "evil" is because those aliens have conditioned us that way. we are but a product
of our environment. if aliens have been here they could have guided us into a perfect utopia
instead of WARS!!!

Correct and worse to come.

The fallen watchers crashed one of their ships before WW2 allowing the Nazi's to manufacture multiple UFO's via reverse engineering.

So if the aliens are so goody and helpful, how come they are so freaking clueless that they give their technology to a bunch of warmongering Nazi's. Oh and the watchers are blue eyed, blond pale skin entities, hence Hitlers fanaticism on creating a new world of blue eyed blonds.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Aliens pooped on my floor.
I thought it was the dog at first, but I could tell by the look on the dog's face that it was definitely aliens.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join