It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did the SOVIETS (not the Russians..there's a difference) Kill Kennedy???

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 01:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: JoshuaCox

missed a step? I think you should have posted in the Short Stories section....not History

Indeed...an interesting parallel dimensional story where fake news also rules.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Then you have a very popular president assassinated by a Cuban national with Soviet/communist ties, yet no deeper conspiracy was ever even considered..at least not publicly..

Oswald was no Cuban national, get your facts straight.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 01:39 AM
link   

president assassinated by a Cuban national

So L H Oswald changed citizenship to Cuba?
Man....your threads are getting hilarious

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 01:41 AM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

LOL Maybe its the Mandela effect

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 03:21 AM
link   

No, it was an inside job.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Using common sense and by analisis everything points to powers to be of our own government,they had more to lose,by eliminating Kennedy it would have been no help to the Soviet's at the time,trying to place blame elsewhere,doesn't jibe

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 03:30 AM
link   
The Russians didnt authorise it.

There was a Global level of involvement,Russians might have been ordered to participate,there had to be a global web of co-conspirators to keep the lid on it as long as possible.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Was that guy carrying a rifle?.....was that a specific marching cadence and style that anyone can recognise?...maybe Russian...maybe Cuban....maybe American.

Forget the Russians.....lol....figure out who was positioned in the sewer on the right side of the Limo just below the set of stairs,this was the final shot,likely a back-up position or failsafe,only to be used as a last resort.....something about the Motorcycle Cop dropping his bike down as cover for someone in the sewer as well.IMHO the entire group of operations were utter failures,how about the storyline saying Oswald was duped by his bosses into thinking he was a part of a high level Sting operation being actioned by his own Govenment ........or that there was a live fire engagement in and around Dealy plaza....fire teams loyal to JFK were trying to stop the murderes,they nearly did IMHO.A lot of shots were fired that day from a lot of places and some were from up high some from the ground in the trenches while some were fired from underground.

There was also something about those red roses Mrs.Kennedy recieved at the Airport when she disembarked the plane....not Yellow roses as usual in Texas....but Red Roses....and....lol.....given to her by someone who was laying in the weeds and popped out to cut off the woman who WAS going to give the First Lady a bunch of Yellow Roses...someone made a special delivery that day.....and the color of Mrs.Kennedys outfit seemed oddly appropriate for the day somehow?

I wonder if anyone has done any lip reading from the videos available.....todays tech makes this very viable....it might be so very cool to hear/see some live co-conspiracy no one ever expected to be heard firsthand ....lol....wouldnt that be cool?

edit on 29-3-2017 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 06:24 AM
link   
No.

This video explains it all (a little long but well researched):

www.youtube.com...

The parts around the autopsy irregularities are breathtaking.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   

When talking about the Russian missile crisis you should start with the Turkey missile crisis, the US put missiles first against Russia in Turkey then the Russians countered with Missiles in Cuba, it all ended when the US agreed to remove the missiles in Turkey. Of course the Lamestream media then did not mention the agreement to remove the missiles from Turkey

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldtimer2

Using common sense and by analisis everything points to powers to be of our own government,they had more to lose,by eliminating Kennedy it would have been no help to the Soviet's at the time,trying to place blame elsewhere,doesn't jibe

My understanding is that the Russians were crapping their pants because they saw the assassination coming down the pipes and knew that they and the Cubans were going to be made the patsies. Two good reads on the subject:
JFK: The Cuba Files
The Man Who Knew Too Much
Between the two of them, I'd say they about cover it.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

My understanding is that the Russians were crapping their pants because they saw the assassination coming down the pipes and knew that they and the Cubans were going to be made the patsies. Two good reads on the subject:

Sounds right,a global macro-perspective shows us someone with global influence was the one who made the call and greenlit the murder....IMHO once this decision was made the real complications began,the layering of different sources and the building of different "cells" which worked independantly of each other....each cell implicating a major global player some were Countries....those who willingly implicated themselves benefitted the most post-murder....but all worked under the same umbrella order.[lol...umbrella/UmbrellaMan..ironic huh?]

Countrys like Russia and Cuba were below the level of the decision maker who ordered this murder.....IMHO it is difficult to pin a fiscal benefit to the crime....however I do see a "love story" in play.....and I do see an epic emotional catalyst....if anyone wishes to run with that.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Idreamofme

Interesting theory. Heres another. Where were the clintons on nov. 22, 1963?

High school maybe??

Lol

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   

But the US media and the public politicians chose not to go there... and they could have..

So why did they choose not to??

I think that is kinda the basis for this theory..

Basically that even our government was crapping their pants at the thought of the American people believing it was the Russian and the political ramifications of that happening.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Kennedy led the Cuban missle crisis...

Not exactly a pro Soviet position lol..

I'm not even saying that the soviets actually did it..

Just that all the sghady cover up stuff was to stop the public from thinking they did.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: manuelram16

When talking about the Russian missile crisis you should start with the Turkey missile crisis, the US put missiles first against Russia in Turkey then the Russians countered with Missiles in Cuba, it all ended when the US agreed to remove the missiles in Turkey. Of course the Lamestream media then did not mention the agreement to remove the missiles from Turkey

Don't doubt it at all...

For this to be true you don't really need the soviets to actually be involved..

You just need the appearance that they could have been involved to grab the publics attention..

top topics

<< 1   >>

join