It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Loyola University Chicago Offers ‘Self-Identified White Students’ A Safe Space To Feel Guilty

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: DBCowboy

So what does that say about you trying to censor these people's opinions? If you're not trying to do that then what makes you think I am?

Never once did I say they shouldn't do what they are doing.

I just consider what they are doing as stupid and moronic and worthless.

You, on the other hand, have tried insults and word-play to silence those of us who don't have nice things to say about the idiots.

You obviously support what they are doing or you just want to disagree with someone because they said bad things against other people.

Which is it?

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

It's only hypocrisy if I agreed with you and thought my opinion equally as worthless as yours.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

I don't like getting kicked in the balls, that doesn't mean I'm outraged over people who like that kind of thing though. If they have a ball kicking fetish then that's their prerogative, it's none of my business.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   

You, on the other hand, have tried insults and word-play to silence those of us who don't have nice things to say about the idiots.

Ironic coming from someone calling other people "worthless soylent green" for having a different opinion than yourself.
edit on 3/28/2017 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Ironic coming from someone calling other people "worthless soylent green" for having a different opinion then themselves.

My opinion.

Deal with it, or not.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Thanks for clarifying my point even further.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   
College is where you're supposed to learn how to function at higher level.

-Not learn to be immature, offended and ashamed.

I would crack heads if I payed for tuition and had kids being indoctrinated into this line of thinking.

Time to laugh these guys out of the room.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   
So idiots in college are doing idiotic things.

And the people that criticize the idiots are bad.

but!

The people that criticize the people criticizing the idiots are good.

Leftist 101 Weasel Logic Edition.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   

a reply to: Mandroid7

I don't like getting kicked in the balls, that doesn't mean I'm outraged over people who like that kind of thing though. If they have a ball kicking fetish then that's their prerogative, it's none of my business.

The way society is being shaped through unhealthy education will become everyone's business regardless.

And your analogy is perfect. Your not into getting kicked in the balls, I am not into a race war.

Their ball kicking fetish will be your business, when they kick you in the balls.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   

So what you're saying is that criticism is a good thing only as long as you agree with that criticism?

Looks like you aced "Leftist 101 Weasel Logic Edition" because you're complaining about the very same thing that you are doing.

We could go in this circle all day if you'd like.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I'm just pointing out that you are criticizing the criticizers and not criticizing the topic.

Any more lame on your part and you'd have polio.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   

I gave up, trolls are in it to win it.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

I gave up, trolls are in it to win it.

Yeah. thanks for bringing it up anyway.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   

but they are a enlightened one.

edit on 28-3-2017 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   

So what is your point exactly? That I'm doing the same thing you're doing (criticizing someone) and you don't like that? If you don't like criticism then you should have never criticized anyone in the first place.

Want to go another round?

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   

a reply to: BestinShow

Social engineering? I didn't know this was mandatory, I thought it was voluntary. No one is forcing people to attend this.

Peer pressure will make it socially mandatory. Otherwise, you're a racist in the eyes of those peers.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

You could say the same thing about pretty much anything, I don't see people protesting cigarette smokers or alcoholics with as much disdain though.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   

You could say the same thing about pretty much anything, I don't see people protesting cigarette smokers or alcoholics with as much disdain though.

No, you couldn't. Drinking and smoking do not carry much of a stigma on campuses.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Why should this carry a stigma? It's less harmful than cigarettes and alcohol, unless you believe words can hurt people.
edit on 3/28/2017 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Why should this carry a stigma? It's less harmful than cigarettes and alcohol, unless you believe words can hurt people.

You're not as enlightened as you'd like to believe, are you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join