It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elon Musk. Neuralink. Our Introduction to the Matrix!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 08:22 AM
link   
What of we alreafy are in the matrix and what elon is doing will cancel # out?

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: yeahsurexxx
What of we alreafy are in the matrix and what elon is doing will cancel # out?

Why would that happen. We already make games and model universes. It would just be a game within a game.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

we're just eastereggs.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Revolution9
a reply to: BlackProject

I already posted a thread here??? Didn't you look, OP? I don't trust your observation powers for starters if you can't even be bothered to check if it was posted only a few short threads ago.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Try to be a gentleman in future.

Also, why did the mods not bother to do what I have had to do at 3 o clock in the morning? They must be asleep!

Or is it that they just don't value members from the UK?

I notice that members from the UK are treated like 2nd class members often by the American members.

I expect it will be a similar exploitative relationship between the UK and the U.S when we are forced to have to make a trade deal with you because we were stupid enough to leave the EU and think America will give us a better deal. I know it will be a much worse deal. We shall be treated no differently to the way America drills for oil; suck it dry, leave a #ing great mess and move on.

Now I know how little ATS cares for its British members and the contempt it has for them I don't think I will bother coming here again.

Did you not see how hard I worked on my recent threads? Was I not good enough for you? You let them bully me rotten and didn't lift a finger.

Dear lord you are insufferable!

Perhaps it was an honest mistake and the OP simply didn't see your post? Funny how you make your point, then continue to ramble on about some perceived slights to Brits by the Americans. Yeah, the big, bad Americans are out to get you! Not like you haven't been the USs most important ally since WW2 or anything.

Cheese with that whine?

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9

I live in the UK and I did search nothing shown from my search results hence the reason I posted otherwise I wouldn't have.

Either way does it matter, what is this lookatme.com? That was a joke, before people go searching for that site...

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 12:11 AM
link   
The only reason humans developed AI was because humans lacked computational skills. We knew this from the git-go.
Develop a better genetic human profile and you have the better mouse trap. Then you can dump AI. Or make it your slave.
We're downgrading the human while upgrading AI. Does that make sense?

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 12:13 AM
link   

You need not fear. It is for men like you that we shall link our arms and stand tall in the face of technology. Together we are stronger than one man alone!!

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 10:15 AM
link   

I found this thread searching for "Do You Trust This Computer?", a documentary funded in part by Musk, which explores the exponential growth of AI and future implications for society, etc-etc... I find it very ironic that Musk, just a year ago (ok, 13 months ago), jumped head-first into this technology; in "Do You Trust This Computer?", Musk would have us believe we're literally and figuratively DOOMED and we have 5 years to stave off AI with a 'you are my creator, but I am your master'-type 'mindset'.

At any rate, I am thinking of creating a thread on the doc and found this thread...now I am left scratching my head...Musk seems a bit duplicitous at first glance learning of this 'new' endeavor...

If anyone picks up this thread bump and would like to discuss "Do You Trust This Computer?", please bump this thread and if the OP is on board, we can discuss the doc and this tech (one being discussed in this 13-month old thread) here and I won't bother creating a thread that may not get any run on Monday morning...

Thanks in advance.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join