It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has there ever been a real pedophile ring???

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I can't wrap my head around the motivation of someone trying to "Define away" organized pedophilia.

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I have every reason to believe these pedophile rings begin with someone being guilty and everyone else that's guilty tries to protect each other by collectively building someone into a scapegoat. Late 2016, my sister tried something dirty with my niece around me, and when I looked up at my sister, she was squinting her eyes, face was red, turning her head to avoid eye contact, as she was gritting her teeth and trying not laugh. One of the most spiritually painful experiences in my life.

Later I confronted her about what I saw, and my sister told me she saw nothing wrong, so I said the most off-the-wall thing possible out of my mind to keep her from obscuring an issue that brought scars to my soul: "Chakra". Everybody around was freaking out, but there was no demand for me to clarify my intentions, nor was there an expectation to straighten out my sisters intention of saying she saw nothing wrong, while she likely said an alternate truth to others when I wasn't around.

My own family, friends, and society actually sided with my sister and wouldn't even let me explain what I saw. That is when I had realized, nearly everyone knew was guilty of a sex crime with a child, and were all intent of protecting my sister from being attacked as a pedophile. This kind of behavior has destroyed my life and sense of respect toward society. I have contacted law enforcement, wrote to the U.S President, and tryed to explain what was happening to as many people I knew, but there was a defiant sense of protecting my sister from being guilty.

I have every reason to believe our own government is in on a pedophile ring from the way this was handled. From political leadership to law enforcement, there is a sense of submission from keeping actual pedophiles from conviction. I am willing to go as far to say there is an intention of breaking the minds' chemistry, let alone a sense of reputation amongst others, to keep people down as laborers for the workforce. It is protected by our very government authorities!

The rumors are worse than heresay, they are as far as a stubborn sense of keeping the light of our minds that convict evil, sabatoged. Red Dawn is a blessing if it ever happened to me, let's bring conviction into kinetic momentum, because our own domestic authorities have compromised the law!

I made the mistake of trying to contact a celebrity, thinking there could have been a soul saving revolution that straightens out the perversions around me, until I heard this very celebrity talking to my mother on the phone, but not to myself!

Needless to say, after this all happened, my mother and the rest of my family started molesting children around me, as I tried to sort it out with law enforcement to no progressive avail, I became Superunknown528 on here and went crazy with conspiracy theories.

It is heartbreaking how much the world has changed in the past two years, I even heard my sister lie to my niece after my dad was doing something perverted to her.

I call this subsmission ring the "Poor Uncle Denver" submission ring. Donald Trump, the government, and Hollywood is all in on it for not trying to bring justice!

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 10:09 AM
link   
The tactic appears to be waiting everything out until everyone is comfortably pretending like nothing existed. Needless to say, I am unbroken, and ready for a mass uprising against this pedophile submission ring. I am willing to lead it.

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I truly believe in the power of Democracy, as this submission ring became existant with me witnessing pedophelia the very moment we lost Democratic leadership. We need unbreakable conviction amongst one another. I also believe it is a game of "Pedophile Versus Murderer", so be careful about accidentally rendering pedophiles as the peaceful, empathetic ones. We can live eternal life through death without any blood drawn, let's just be vigilant and kinetic together before children start losing hope and decide they need to commit suicide to escape the worlds' perversions.

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Whether or not the first superunknown528 comment happened before the first contact to law enforcement lol, I can see this ring falling apart with a solid truth to grow with. Expect the media to be stubborn in submission, they lack benevolence.

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 12:33 PM
link   
If anyone ever feels overwhelmed by society, remember they want to use everything you might be guilty of. I had an unresolved property issue since I was a teenager, so I got things straightened out with the property owner right before 2017, coincidentally before my sisters' dirty game, and got it taken care of and payed back with flying colors and developed the necessary sense of conviction to hold myself up when the time was needed! Stay true to yourselves, it is necessary for survival.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Yes , it's run by all EU royalties and nobility ... for at least 4 centuries !

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 05:56 PM
link   
For those of you including the OP who really want good data on this issue, a multi-part documentary series called Imperium is worth the time.

These are the 2 I watched. I’m not sure if there’s a Vol 3.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join