It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Health Care solution!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   
All hands on deck for the simple solution to this problem.

A bi–partisan solution

Keep the best of Obamacare such as no preconditions and parents insurance on kids to 26.

Keep also the part where the poor are subsidized to the levels they are now…Maybe increase them a bit and give more middle class peopel better subsidies

Moderate price controls on the health care industry and health insurance rates

A Rand Paul idea to gather massive pools of the uninsured rather like their all work for one employer. That would lesson the price tremendously through a pool like a job

Negotiate rates with the Drug industry on prices something Trump supports

Make Medicare available to people at 62 or 63

Great ideas that will work, not too radical or not too conservative

edit on 27-3-2017 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

The problem is the insurance companies.. which is why we are the only modern country that allows them to middleman their entire medical industry..

They are not even preforming a medical function and they are taking 25% of every dollar spent on healcare as their profits...

Taking care of the really sick and elderly is never gonna be profitable..

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   

I worked with a die-hard obama fan and she hated obamacare. I was suprised. Her reason: " i hate that they force me to buy health care. Thats like them forcing me to buy a gallon of milk i dont drink every week". I agreed

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Sadly it's gonna have to get really bad before their are so many people hurt, it over rules all the insurance company profits.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Why not just go single payer and make everybody pay regardless how much they make. Deport the illegals, jail all the welfare frauds and we decent people would have a nice healthcare system.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   

I support Rand Paul ideas on the health care, but they were ignored, I didn't like the version of the fix because a fix is just a Band-Aid.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

I agree. They seemed like they were rushing this fix and it wasnt very good. They need to take their time and get it right

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Idreamofme

You just nail it, the key was, "it was rushed" because it was a promise made by the Trump campaign, but that is not what the people wanted, so even when I am upset with the opposition to the bill I welcome that the fix was stopped.

But then again, neither Republicans or Democrats in congress would have gone for a repeal.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

Sadly it's gonna have to get really bad before their are so many people hurt, it over rules all the insurance company profits.

But they are like the Pharo of Egypt. They will have us making bricks without straw before they cut profits.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: Idreamofme

You just nail it, the key was, "it was rushed" because it was a promise made by the Trump campaign, but that is not what the people wanted, so even when I am upset with the opposition to the bill I welcome that the fix was stopped.

But then again, neither Republicans or Democrats in congress would have gone for a repeal.

But they have had plenty of time, years to work out an alternative and have it already pounded out and ready.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   

We should have universal healthcare for people who cannot afford to purchase insurance.

If this country can afford to spend $12 Billion per day on the military. And that's not including the money spent on black projects and other off the books military spending. So that 12 is probably not even close to actual spending.

Any argument that says that we can't afford health care for people. Is pure 100% bovine excrement.

Now I understand that the money has to come from somewhere. And I'm willing to compromise. But if this country really is a christian nation as it claims to be. We to seriously take a hard look at how we can help the less fortunate in our society. And if the Republican party is the religious party. Then they need to lead the charge.

If an extra 20 bucks out of my pay check is what it takes to get people who can't afford health care covered. Then lets do it.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Logarock

Yes they did, but to tell the truth they had nothing.

You can see for what we got out of what the bill had that they work on whatever was there at the last moment.

Shame on the GOP in congress.

They ignored Rand Paul that he actually had something.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Doctors should opt out of all insurance and form co-ops with their customers. It will bring costs down immediately and may even completely wipe out the need for insurance with the exception of catastrophic care which should be the single payer portion.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Once the Freedom Wall is up outsource all medical supplies from Mexico getting them for 1/100th the old cost...AND TAX THEM ON THE WAY IN...skimming a little more off the top........you have to disenfranchise the old powers that were making fortunes from inside America by gaming the system[they know you cant change the System for the better from inside America]stop process redundancy intentionally built into every system....repeal or overpower existing legeslature intentionally designed to complicate and manipulate the medical systems ....beginning with libel law precedents....because the Aces money buys are always used to build Houses made of Cards. The cheap sensible efficient progressive ways of doing EVERYTHING have been suppressed and impeded by existing predatory historical machined manipulated bought and paid for projected as boundaries of fiscal wire built using con-job peripheral legal precedents which took decades and decades to slowly and surely buy and implement.

Dissect the Medical Cabal profit Pyramid.....like Trump is attacking the Prisons for profit Pyramid.......both scams were set up the same ways by the same people using the same resources during the same time periods....its called a Two-fer.
edit on 27-3-2017 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Logarock

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

But they are like the Pharo of Egypt. They will have us making bricks without straw before they cut profits.

I kinda agree... if they were the ones deciding... but since the politicians are a middle man, I think there is definately a point of no return , where we finally drop them..

However I don't think they ever drop prices..

I think they know their days are numbered and will milk the system for all they can on the way out the door..

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   

No.

Just no.

Why is it that no one ever wants to make healthcare cheaper so everyone could afford it regardless if you have insurance or not?

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Allow Medicare to negotiate with Big Pharma to get the best price possible for our drugs.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fools
Doctors should opt out of all insurance and form co-ops with their customers. It will bring costs down immediately and may even completely wipe out the need for insurance with the exception of catastrophic care which should be the single payer portion.

All Insurance Companies are proxy Fiat Money Laudering entities when you look at the Macro-Structure of the Cabals primary profit pyramid.You can 86 them or you can stop the fraud by disenfranchising the peripheral graft which will handicap the insurance companies ability to launder fiat money on grande scale as they do now globally.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Make Medicare available to people at 62 or 63

Medicare is a single-payer, national social insurance program, administered by the US federal government. It is funded by payroll taxes, premiums and surtaxes from beneficiaries, and general revenue. The deductions are usually automatically taken from the checks of all full-time employees for coverage after the age of 65 or older.

They could set up a similar system that is funded by all workers for coverage at any age. They can regulate the cost of provided services that can be paid directly to the providers, through a clearing house just like they make payments to individual social security recipients. The cost savings of dumping the individual insurance companies will be enough to cover over half those that are presently uninsured.

Insurance companies are nothing but leeches that are paying off the corrupt members of our government so they can stay in business.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: one4all

You will never get around allowing some one who does not preform a medical function, middlemaning your entire healthcare system...

They just move papers around and take 30% off the top... before drs, before nurses...hell even before the big pharma companies...

That's why everyone else has stopped using insurance companies..

They have always been a scam.. their profits 100% depend on denying service and people who pay in, but never actually use the policy.

How is trump attacking the private prison system , when his AG just said he was gonna go after recreational pot?!?!

That is the prison systems biggest cash cow and lobbying point.. more people are in jail for pot THAN ALL VIOLENT CRIMES COMBINED!!!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join